General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made cakes not long ago and forgot marg we had made like 90 cupcakes till we realised rofl

Hee hee hee ohhhhh noooo! Atleast you realised in the end though! I've not made any cakes in years!

I made cakes not long ago and forgot marg we had made like 90 cupcakes till we realised rofl

Hee hee hee ohhhhh noooo! Atleast you realised in the end though! I've not made any cakes in years!

Only once we'd ran out of ingredients lol

My mum makes cute cupcakes <3

2835_1094290088776_1572275119_30208178_2749713_n.jpg

I kinda just buy cakes from shops and pretend I made them :(

Btw Dayna I'm following youon twitter cause twitter rocks xD Hah xD

Ha ha yup just had an email telling me some strange person going by the name of Jadeeee was following me lol! Shall go on Twitter in a sec and follow you toooo!

Ahhh just been looking for a masquerade/venetian mask on ebay. Grrr why is it that all the ones I love are soooo god damn expensive?! Like over £100!!

Mmmm those cakes look v yummy Talie! Is it me or do they sparkle too?

Lol yes I am Jade with multiple eeeee's ^_^ Hahah :D And a picture of a bunch of shoes... I do like to mention the shoes cause I love shoes :D

I know! I cant find a mask to go with the dress i bought at all, plus I'm reallyy broke right now =/

Talie those cakes do look :(

Lol don't think mine would either! I'd probably have to hang it on the wall if I got one! I soooo want one for myself!

I just hope it looks ok when I receive it coz the image looks a little stretched.

Blimey!

You lot were up late last night!

I flopped after I finished uploading the wedding DVD to Facebook. Got the boys to roar like lions and stuck it on the vid after the credits, just watched it to check it worked and giggled like a fool when I saw it ;)

Dayna, did you get my congratulations on Twitter about your half a stone?

I have only managed 3 lbs since just before LFCC, but, ah well I was only aiming for 5 lbs. Last time it only took me 4 weeks to lose that, but think I am supposed to be a size 12. Think its the Taekwondo.

Would still like to slim my waist a little, but my little love handles are disappearing anyway, so that will do..................for now! :P

Well, gotta finish buying uniforms today, don't feel organised this year at all.

Okay just need a brief grrr argh!! Just rang the benefits as they asked me to, asked what was going on and got told

"Sorry its moved onto another part of the department we will get them to ring you back. Anytime between now and 2pm"

And again grrrrr arghhhhhhh so now I'm going to have to wait for the phone call, knowing me I'll miss it as I've got loads to do this morning including putting my convention money into my bank as I've run out of food, electric and fags this morning.

GRRRRRRR ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

Lol Rhi I just went to check Twitter and ooooh yeah! Thank you! I was so chuffed and excited! Hopefully I'll lose a little more before the con! Yay for you loosing 3lb. Maybe you haven't lost any more coz your body is telling you that you don't need to? Lol at you getting your boys to roar! Hee hee hee think that would have made me giggle too!

Awww Sam that seriously sucks! If they ring and you're well I hope they leave a message! They shouldn't be messing you around like that! It's absolutely ridiculous!

Yay iv lost 5lbs in the just over two weeks :D

So happy wid myself!! Iv found a dress i want 4 prom in a shop round the corner from me but its never open and the lady isnt answering her mobile GRRRRRRRRRR I WANT IT!!! I took a pic ov the dress as it is in the window il post it in the prom thread.

Hope every1 is ok OMG its not long now!!

WOW those cakes look sooooooooo yummy ur all making me really hungry think im gonna have to go to the shop and buy some cake lol xx

HI guys

Thats lovely Kate

Yay Us for the Weight loss :P

I think you are right Dayna, with me it is probably more a need to tone under arms and waist areas.

Taekwondo doesn't seem to take care of that area for me! :P My legs are like rock though

Sam, I think it is coming round for everyone now, just had to insure my car :(

ROOOOAR! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

HI guys

Thats lovely Kate

Yay Us for the Weight loss :D

I think you are right Dayna, with me it is probably more a need to tone under arms and waist areas.

Taekwondo doesn't seem to take care of that area for me! :D My legs are like rock though

Sam, I think it is coming round for everyone now, just had to insure my car :blink:

ROOOOAR! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

I need a magic exercise for bingo wings lol. Well actually my problem is that the tops of my arms make me look quite broad, it's so annoying! I've been lifting weights (the small girly looking 3kg ones but they are so heavy lol) but I'm worried that it's just gonna make me look broader!

Ha ha ha I just spazzed coz it said Twilight was on Sky Action. So in my excitement I put it on only to find it was a completely different film with the same name!!

Hmmmm ok I have a dilemma. I have been emailing a woman about the dress that I want for the masquerade ball and it is going to cost £130 if I want it custom made. It's a lot of money which is putting me off buuuut I really, really love it! I just don't know what to do! Can I justify it with the fact that the original dress I was gonna get for prom was gonna cost £80 so I've saved £50 which in effect goes towards the masquerade ball dress?