guess the cost of the mini con

just another topic to keep all your minds busy til monday :thumbup:

ok im guessing

gold £95

silver £78

standard £50

Yeah I'd say it would be around that mark too. Only 2 more sleeps til we find out!! Yay!

Massive Events :

We have standard and gold tickets available and each will be cheaper than their equivalent tickets at the conventions!

I thought there won't be silver tickets... :blink:

Ahhh good point! I'd forgot about that!

good guesses i really hope they are not too expensive lol twilight is turning out to be one expensive obsession lol :D Well i REALLY want gold depending on what you get with gold wonder if they have that private party for only gold members for these events?

Really will depend on the guests as well i mean if they are really good guests then i can see that pushing the prices up a little. Anyways i made sure i am off work on Monday just so i can get ready to buy my ticket :blink::poki:

• Moderators

I would have to guess that Twilight guests are probably far more expensive to get at the moment than a lot of Harry Potter ones.

This is due to popularity AND the fact Twilight ones will be overseas while HP ones are mainly based in the UK, so the tickets will probably be higher priced.

My grandad is away but has leant me £170 to put in the bank in the morning. He said to just taken what I need for the mini con then give him the rest back then pay him back when I get payed again. We decided on £170 just cause they said cheaper than ET2 which is like £85 a ticket and I have to get two.

Really hope everyone can get tickets tomorrow!!!

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I wondered that too David, my only hope is that the Harry Potter con is three days and three parties, and this is shorter

Really it is still 3days though even if you are only going to one of them. The prices will be the same for both of them right?