What ticket number are you?

Ok this may get me shouted at but I'm going to brave it.........

I'm just wondering if I'm going to have to take along some ear defenders to this Twilight talk or if the screamers will have got it out of their systems prior to the talk!!!!!!??! :eek:

Right I'm going to duck and cover now, whilst waiting for the responses!!!!!!! ;)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a screamer, and I really hope there won't be too many of them during the talk, or else the guests will have less time to talk, having to wait for the screamers to 'shut up'..... See my point? :(

Edited by Dellefyne

Hola!

My daughter and I are seats 170 & 171 - I hope I can see from there!!

LiSe x

Course you will! Too Tall said there are 2 x 8 foot screens

Sorry only just seen this cos I forgot to track it :thumbup:

I don`t wanna see him on a screen :D I wanna see HIM!! *STAMPS FEET* lmao xX

I'm just wondering if I'm going to have to take along some ear defenders to this Twilight talk or if the screamers will have got it out of their systems prior to the talk!!!!!!??! :D

Right I'm going to duck and cover now, whilst waiting for the responses!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Hey clarabell, I have to be honest with you. Although the majority of Twilight fans are not screamers there are a few who tend to scream at the slightest thing which is extremely annoying and ear splitting so get your fingers at the ready :P

Edited by theblackrose

**sulks** not going to the talks. When I could afford to book they had sold out. Then my friend managed to book last week but when I tried, it was saying sold out still...very unhappy!!!

Totally gutted. At first I was OK with it seeing as I sat right in front of the stage at ET, but now I am a bit peeved about it. Still there's always Harry Potter...not quite the same though!

I'm just wondering if I'm going to have to take along some ear defenders to this Twilight talk or if the screamers will have got it out of their systems prior to the talk!!!!!!??! :D

Right I'm going to duck and cover now, whilst waiting for the responses!!!!!!! :D

Hey clarabell, I have to be honest with you. Although the majority of Twilight fans are not screamers there are a few who tend to scream at the slightest thing which is extremely annoying and ear splitting so get your fingers at the ready :P

I can just about cope with it at the beginning and end of a talk, what seriously grates on my nerves and my headache is when people feel the need to squeal/scream at every tiny little thing someone says or does, do they not realise some of us actually like our ear drums and ACTUALLY want to hear what the guests are saying!!!!!????!!!!

I realise I may sound like a geriatric party pooper but I'm really not I just value my hearing and feel that as I've paid good, hard earned money for the talk then I damn well want to hear it!!!!!!! :smile:

I feel so much better about being sat in the 170's now haha

Wooooo cant wait :lol:

Which # ? Myself and my daughter are 170+171 :D x

Ooooops I was wrong in 134 and 135 lol Dont know what made me think I was 170 :P XD haha xxx

Oooh lucky you!!! You`re even closer!! lol xX

• Showmasters Admin

Do you think if I suck up to Mark amd Jason really pathetically on Sunday they'll let me in with my two desperate pleading daughters???????

I'm afraid not. It's the old, if they do it for you there is a queue of 100+ other people that want it too, and there's no way we can let all of them in.

We get it all the time at shows. "But it's only me!".

Do you think if I suck up to Mark amd Jason really pathetically on Sunday they'll let me in with my two desperate pleading daughters???????

I'm afraid not. It's the old, if they do it for you there is a queue of 100+ other people that want it too, and there's no way we can let all of them in.

We get it all the time at shows. "But it's only me!".

Shucks! Ah well, there's alway Harry Potter!