What ticket number are you?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw but I'm excited about your awesome number Katie!!! Does this mean we're being let in assigned seatingy ways

I think it is just so that people aren't queueing forever?

Too Tall/David B/Queen Sindell - HELP?

not sure how it works

I found this in the original post about the talk

(quote)

Seating is limited and will be numbered, so the first to buy will be the first in the auditorium. All Gold Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket

Yes, seating is numbered. So don't worry if you arrive a little late, your seat is waiting for you.

The main reason for that is indeed that otherwise people would be queueing forever to get the best seat. :(

@dragonsanddaffodils

You are never going to believe this, you know the Peter Facinelli Live ustream when he was signing after the bikini dance! Im Joeleh! Do you remember lmao? Cwmbran!

Yay! Hiya!

Small world! :P

My computer kept crashing and I would lose the feed!

Did you watch for much longer?

can any of you tell me your seat number & your order number / date of order

just so i can see whereabouts i might be in the talk :)

Chantelle, have your tickets arrived?

If so,.................................look at the start of this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the 27th April I got ticket 18-19

On the 12th May I got 123-124

(Think those are my numbers, I will go and check now)

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

can any of you tell me your seat number & your order number / date of order

just so i can see whereabouts i might be in the talk :)

Chantelle, have your tickets arrived?

If so,.................................look at the start of this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the 27th April I got ticket 18-19

On the 12th May I got 123-124

(Think those are my numbers, I will go and check now)

no they havent arrived :dance: but now i know you ordered beginning of may, i ordered the end of may so i will probably be like . . 400th :P

Yay! Hiya!

Small world! :P

My computer kept crashing and I would lose the feed!

Did you watch for much longer?

I knowww! Noope, after he called out the names and I knew I hadnt won I went to bed lmao, what about you?

I ordered on the 2nd May (I think) and I got n°73 :dance:

I ordered on the 2nd May too but I still don't have my ticket ! ^^

I wouldn't worry too much. I have no clue how they organise everything, seems to be a mammoth task. :thumbup:

If you have any concerns, there is a shop update topic in this forum, and the lovely moderators are often in there :YAHOO:

are we allowed to take pictures at the talk? cos i really wont be able to see the show unless i use the zoom on my camera and stare at my cam for 45 minutes. i ordered may 25th and so i will be like numb er 280ish :(

got home tonight and mine were here but i think i might have a problem. i ordered 2 tickets and they are numbered 119 and 120 but my friend who ordered 2 tickets txted me and told me she has hers and she says her tickets are numbered 118 and 119 how can that be.

please can someone help

My Bad! Sorry i double checked and i have 117 & 118 Not 119! so wierd though that by coincidence i am sat by my mate who ordered at a totally different time! awesome though!!! :)

How many seats were sold altogether and how many seats to a row? Just trying to figure out how many rows back i am.