What ticket number are you?

• Moderators

are we allowed to take pictures at the talk? cos i really wont be able to see the show unless i use the zoom on my camera and stare at my cam for 45 minutes. i ordered may 25th and so i will be like numb er 280ish :YAHOO:

Should be flash photography at the beginning for a short time, and then without flash for the rest.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

are we allowed to take pictures at the talk? cos i really wont be able to see the show unless i use the zoom on my camera and stare at my cam for 45 minutes. i ordered may 25th and so i will be like numb er 280ish :YAHOO:

Should be flash photography at the beginning for a short time, and then without flash for the rest.

It's likely that we'll be using the tech from the Massive Events shows, so we'll have 2 big 8 foot screens, one each side showing the guest(s) live as they talk. So you should be fine :YAHOO:

I'm 176 :) that's somewhere around the middle right?

Not sure how many tickets were sold, 300 or 500? :thumbup:

Not too bad though for your number! :uhoh:

Well since there's someone at 357 I'm guessing it must have been around 400-500 so yeah I'm pretty happy with my number :crying:

Not sure how many tickets were sold, 300 or 500? :D

Not too bad though for your number! :D

As far as I know it's 500. At least that's the number that was mentioned before.

Thanks for letting us know..................hope there's not much screaming..............don't want to miss one word!!!! :D