Question about Photo Ops

If I get a pic on the day so asking Peter to pretend to bite me :chair:

That would be awesome! :chair: Not sure if I'd bring up the nerve to ask... (I'm already nervous about asking for a simple hug LOL). Do you think Peter would do it, though?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

At ET we were asked by the guests to specifically ask the attends NOT to ask for them to bite them.

And I love these comments about being too tall :chair: Try being a foot taller than most of the MALE guests :chair:

At ET we were asked by the guests to specifically ask the attends NOT to ask for them to bite them.

Yeah, I understand that they'd feel weird about biting people... They ARE "vegetarians", after all :chair:

-------------------------------------------

thats a shame , it would make a fun pose. I know James Marsters is always happy to do the bitey ones when he does photo shoots here. If your in that genre to me you should not be surprised if fans ask you to do that and most guests I have met have always been happy to do so. although with Twilight still being a fairly new thing maybe they need to get into the fun part of photoshoots as i am sure its overwhelming at first.

Edited by buffy2k

question is Jewel Staite particularly short cos I always look awkward being next to people shorter than me and I'm about 5'10 :D

Funny you are mentioning this... I met David Nykl about two years ago and he is shorter than me, and I'm a girl :) So I told him he should stretch and I bent my knees because it would've looked a little awkward having him beside me :D

It was very funny because he has a great humor and he's fantastic!

Edited by Halessa

I don't have a scanner at home so I just took pics of the pics.. the originals look better.... I'm doing one first to look if it works...

634713566_5_B5Va.jpeg

it seems to work so here are the other:

this is from a scene from Mallrats, silent Bob tries the jedimindtrick on a fag, Jay hit them out of his hand:

634713341_5_eujJ.jpeg

Liz May Brice is going to play a hitman (or hitgirl) in a tvshow her hand is suppost to look like a handgun..:

634713458_5_47O9.jpeg

Nathan played Caleb on a couple of Buffy eps and took Xanders eye out:

634713771_5_Ow0x.jpeg

that was the good one, it was a reshot because the first one wasn't good, but it was given as an nice extra :)

634713653_5_crBp.jpeg

Chicago_Shanks_kl.jpg

Michael4_kl.jpg

Michael3_kl.jpg

Michael_1_kl.jpg

I'm so jealous now... :D:wub:

You're really lucky. He seems really nice and funny ! :) I can't wait to get mine done !

Thanks everybody for sharing ! :)

Michael_1_kl.jpg

Drool... :P I want one just like that!!!

But then again, I'm pretty shy... Not sure if I'll bring up the nerve to ask for a pic like that!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!! If I dare to ask.

I second that ! :poki:

Edited by Virginie_fr

It's nice seeing some of the different posed photos that you all have. I can never think of anything "creative" to ask the guest if they would mind doing.

I was happy just to get a hug from Ben Browder at Collectormania! :wub:

It's nice seeing some of the different posed photos that you all have. I can never think of anything "creative" to ask the guest if they would mind doing.

I was happy just to get a hug from Ben Browder at Collectormania! :P

Sometimes its the guest that instigates the strange pose or hug! I'm a big guy but I've had guests really hug me hard...Avery Brooks at the last one for example!

Yes, that's what I see with all these lovely pic :)

You must spending a lot of money on these events, especially since you're from Germany, no ?

I tell myself that almost everyone has a hobby that he/she spends money on, and conventions are mine. :blink:

At the moment it's way cheaper than it used to be. The Pound/Euro conversation rate has changed quite a lot in favor of the Euro since I started going to events. Also I don't need that many autographs anymore and more concentrate on photo sessions now.

The biggest chunk of money is of course the hotel. For the Collectormania events there's two really kind souls with very big hearts who are letting me crash at their place. Without them it would be one or even two events less a year.

Thankfully I've been lucky with flight costs so far. My closest airport is Frankfurt with lots of international connections, so it's not that hard to find an affordable flight if I am a bit flexible with time.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Now fingers crossed I don't blink or something equally as awful in the photo :YAHOO:

The photographer will check the photo before you leave, and ask you to do another one if it's not right :thumbup:

Which is one good thing about me wearing glasses... during ET, the photographer walked off for a minute to check for glare! I didn't mind I was cuddling Peter and Kellan until he came back!! :YAHOO:

Which is one good thing about me wearing glasses... during ET, the photographer walked off for a minute to check for glare! I didn't mind I was cuddling Peter and Kellan until he came back!! :P

OMG, how cool is that!!! I wear glasses, too, so maybe I'll be as lucky as you :whistling:

Here are mine if you are interested....some are photo shoots and some are "over the table", not all are SM events as some date back to the early 90's but a huge majority are SM...

My Pictures

John

I just checked out your photos, thanks for the link, John. I gotta admit, Connor Trineer freaks me out, even if he's not in "Michael make-up"! :blink: