Question about Photo Ops

Ok well I would post the pic but as I'm computer illiterate I don't seem able to do it as it's in my files so I don't see a url to enter so I'm a bit thick and don't know how to......sorry!!!!!!! :blush:

You need to upload your picture to a site like http://www.photobucket.com and then post the image link here.

When you put the mouse on the picture then you get a pop up like screen showing several links. Copy the one saying IMG code and post it here, then your picture will show.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if this works then it's not the same pic I can't find that one but as you can see he's sitting down and I still look like a proper short round!!!!!!

Lovely pic of George, icky pic of moi!!!!!!!

GeorgeHertzbergHarvestJun03.jpg[/img]

Edited by clarabell

Turns out that apparently I will be taking a second picture with Michael after all. A friend told me earlier today that she's coming in Sunday and she wants a picture with Michael and me.

Yay ! Careful with your budget ! I'd like to have my picture taken with Jewel Staite and a girl I met here on the forum. But it's gonna depend on the money I can afford to spend ! (same for her)

But I really want to be alone in my pics with Michael :poki::P

That's so funny, a picture with a guest and a friend. It's a very good souvenir :)

Damn right he does ! I came to him, said hi, he asked me if I was ok and then he grabbed me and hugged me ! He smelled so good and he is such a nice guy, I'm so glad I met him.

When I went to get my pic with him signed, we talked a bit (but I was too impressed by his beauty ! And I couldn't talk as much as I'd like). When my pic was signed, I asked him if I could kiss him on the cheek. He said yes, I kissed him and he kissed me back... Awwwwwwww !!

That's very cool. I guess your bravery was rewarded! I'd never have the guts to ask any of the guests if I could kiss him on the cheek

Bravery, bravery... You could say that I guess :poki: When I asked him, I blushed !:P It was so embarassing ! But he didn't seem to mind it and I got him to kiss me so no, I don't regret it and never will !! :poki:

Maybe you can try with one guest at the con ! Wait the guest to hand over your signed pic/photo/... and when he does just ask him for a quick kiss on the cheek. If it works you'll be in heaven -just like how I was- and if he refuses (lots of people queuing, has a headache,...) you still have your autograph and you'll have nice things to remember anyway ! :)

Let me know if you are planning to do it and with which guest so I can identify you if I see a girl receiving a kiss on the cheek and faint just after that ! :P:poki:

Let me know if you are planning to do it and with which guest so I can identify you if I see a girl receiving a kiss on the cheek and faint just after that ! :WAVE::D

I'd love to do it with Michael Shanks and Peter Facinelli but I'm pretty sure I won't get up the nerve. Oh, and yes, if I were to do it, I'd most likely faint afterwards ;)

Yay ! Careful with your budget ! I'd like to have my picture taken with Jewel Staite and a girl I met here on the forum. But it's gonna depend on the money I can afford to spend ! (same for her)

But I really want to be alone in my pics with Michael :P:D

That's so funny, a picture with a guest and a friend. It's a very good souvenir :)

I've got so many solo shots with Michael. Maybe it is time for a change. ;)

Let me know if you are planning to do it and with which guest so I can identify you if I see a girl receiving a kiss on the cheek and faint just after that ! :smile::YAHOO:

I'd love to do it with Michael Shanks and Peter Facinelli but I'm pretty sure I won't get up the nerve. Oh, and yes, if I were to do it, I'd most likely faint afterwards :P

OMG I'm blushing just reading this!! Michael is the WHOLE reason I'm going and it's my first time and I'm SOOOO nervous! And excited!! :D

How in the world do you get past the nervousness?! :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Let me know if you are planning to do it and with which guest so I can identify you if I see a girl receiving a kiss on the cheek and faint just after that ! :P:lol:

I'd love to do it with Michael Shanks and Peter Facinelli but I'm pretty sure I won't get up the nerve. Oh, and yes, if I were to do it, I'd most likely faint afterwards :P

OMG I'm blushing just reading this!! Michael is the WHOLE reason I'm going and it's my first time and I'm SOOOO nervous! And excited!! :wub:

How in the world do you get past the nervousness?! :YAHOO:

After a while you get used to meeting the actors. They are after all only people.

How in the world do you get past the nervousness?! :P

After a while you get used to meeting the actors. They are after all only people.

Just like TooTall said :) I was really nervous at first and then you realise that they're only people like us. And I think that when you understand it, you appreciate a lot more the con ;)

Gosh I was sooo nervous at my very first con and the very first guest I ever met was James Marsters I was a mess but he was really lovely and now you just have to realise that they're normal folk just like us except in my case prettier and much richer, but seriously talking to them does become easier after the first few times of being a drooling gibbering wreck!!!!!! :D

Too right, that was a while back though in 2002 so I've been doing this a fair while now, God I feel old but he was amazing and I've been fortunate enough to meet him a lot of times since then that it's now like talking to an old friend when I do get to his events, the same can be said for Nathan Fillion, they have to be my 2 favourite ever guests!!!!!! :P

My main theory though is that think my nerves have got better as I've got older and don't stress so much these days I just open with random ice breakers!!!!! :D