Talk Times and Photo Ops times

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you, typical I am most interested in Stargate!! I guess there's no swapping allowed? I was thinkning that I could swap days for the Bruce shoot. (sorry if I misspelled)

Go and see the Org Booth on Saturday and explain the situation. They "may" be able to help and swap your ticket.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The durations I suppose are based on past appearances, but I am surprised at Ray Park's Saturday photo lasting 5 minutes. I would have thought that was quite brief under normal circumstances, but with Ray's upcoming appearances in GI Joe and Heroes, I would have thought he'd be quite popular.

The durations I suppose are based on past appearances, but I am surprised at Ray Park's Saturday photo lasting 5 minutes. I would have thought that was quite brief under normal circumstances, but with Ray's upcoming appearances in GI Joe and Heroes, I would have thought he'd be quite popular.

i think that may have been an error. The others were added after the first schedule was posted.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

i think that may have been an error. The others were added after.

That has been ammended.

thanks

Oh Dear!

The Scott photoshoot is early on sunday. My twin sister and I hope to be at victoria coach station 1020. We're getting a standard ticket. I just hope the bus isn't going to be late. :(

Edit...Ace! The coach goes to Earls Court before stopping at Victoria so we can get dropped off there at 10am :D I'm so happy! :D

Edited by jannagalaxy

Question, it may be a silly question cause its probably already been asked.

The Michael Shanks photo on sunday is at 3.20, do you reckon I'll have enough time to pick up the photo and get it signed before the event closes?

:D

Question, it may be a silly question cause its probably already been asked.

The Michael Shanks photo on sunday is at 3.20, do you reckon I'll have enough time to pick up the photo and get it signed before the event closes?

:huh:

Answered by David... :thumbup:

Pick ups are estimated at around 90 mins after you've had it taken, so judge it based on that ;)

we have the Keeley shoot at 3:10 and we also have the scott talk at 3:00 because we have gold passes. Would it be possible to go into the keeley shoot and miss the first 15 mins of the scott talk and be able to sit towards the back?

Thanks

People came in late for talks or left early before, so I really don't think this is a problem.

I have both booked too, so thanks for your answer QS. :smile:

• Moderators

When shall we be the timetables of autographs ?

There is no timetable.

It's not like Eternal Twilight - the guests will do autographs all day apart from when they have photo shoots, talks, and breaks.

I'd like to go to pretty much all of the talks on Saturday if I'm there early enough that day, all but the Danny Trejo talk.

Is it likely that I'd be able to get tickets for them all or are people limited on how many they can go to or take tickets for at a time?

Also, does anyone know what time the tickets are likely to be all gone by? At the moment I'm not sure what time I'm getting there.

Edited by Christoff

Wonder if someone can help? I see that Scott's photo shoot is at 11:05 on Sunday, the earliest I could get there from Liverpool is getting into London Euston at 11:20 then need to get to Earls Court.

I brought 2 photo shoot tickets for myself and my girlfriend, will we miss it?

Also i'm assuming any autograph tickets are brought on the day and generally pretty available? Any danger of Scott autographs selling out for example?

Cheers for any help

Edited by Danny

I'd like to go to pretty much all of the talks on Saturday if I'm there early enough that day, all but the Danny Trejo talk.

Is it likely that I'd be able to get tickets for them all or are people limited on how many they can go to or take tickets for at a time?

Also, does anyone know what time the tickets are likely to be all gone by? At the moment I'm not sure what time I'm getting there.

You can only get one ticket per person, but it doesn't matter if you pick up tickets for one talk, three talks or all of them.

Nobody can tell when the tickets are likely to be all gone by, that is if they will be all gone. The talk area is pretty big. The Stargate talk on Saturday will probably be the most popular, and it's on the schedule as last talk at a time where some might be leaving already. You should be fine as long as you don't try to get a a ticket 10 minutes before the talk. :thumbup:

Wonder if someone can help? I see that Scott's photo shoot is at 11:05 on Sunday, the earliest I could get there from Liverpool is getting into London Euston at 11:20 then need to get to Earls Court.

Photo sessions tend to overrun. But if you really arrive at 11:20 AM only at Euston and still have to get to Earls Court I'm afraid that in my eyes there's a really big chance you'll miss the shoot. You're on an extremely tight schedule there.

Also i'm assuming any autograph tickets are brought on the day and generally pretty available? Any danger of Scott autographs selling out for example?

Cheers for any help

You need to get a Virtual Queue ticket, then when you join the autograph line you pay for your autographs.

Virtual Queue Tickets can run out. Scott will be the most popular guest by far, and the later you arrive the bigger is the danger that he might have run out of VQ tickets at that point. It is rare that VQ tickets do run out, but in my opinion Scott's could run out.

I have one question too, to be well prepared for the first day ! :)

Where exactly do we take our VQ tickets ? Also, is there a queue for each talk, like :

- one queue for Stargate talk

- one queue for Heroes talk

And same for the autographs and photoshoots tickets ?

- one queue for Michael Shanks photoshoots VQ

- one queue for Michael Shanks' autographs VQ

I hope that I'm clear enough :chair:

Edited by Virginie_fr

I have one question too, to be well prepared for the first day ! :)

Where exactly do we take our VQ tickets ? Also, is there a queue for each talk, like :

- one queue for Stargate talk

- one queue for Heroes talk

And same for the autographs and photoshoots tickets ?

- one queue for Michael Shanks photoshoots VQ

- one queue for Michael Shanks' autographs VQ

I hope that I'm clear enough :chair:

I think you are - if I understand you wrong I apologize, the heat may have fried my brain. :chair:

There's an area for the autographs signing. There's big poster boards on the wall with the name and the picture of a guest. In this area each guest has his/her own line. So it's one queue for Michael's autograph VQ, one que for Jewel's, one queue for Scott Bakula etc.

The talk tickets are distributed in another area, normally near the talks area. There should be one line for all tickets there. There may be a number of tables and different tickets could be distributed at different tables, so it is possible that there are separate lines. But crew will tell you on the day if that happens.

The talk tickets don't have a VQ function. For the popular talks there's a line to get in. If you have ticket 1 you don't automatically get to go first.

There is no extra VQ tickets for photo shoots. On your tickets there's a colour in a different corner. Blue, Yellow, red and green. For the busy sessions the colour works the same way as the VQ ticket. Blue goes first, then yellow, red and green. If this system is in place, there will be signs somewhere in the photo area.

For talks you hand your ticket to the crew at the entrance of the talk area.

For photo shoots someone will collect it before you get to meet the guest. Just stay in line until you come up to the crew member who will ask for your tickets.

For the autographs again there's a crew member at the end of the autograph line who will ask you for your ticket. Just go to the autograph line when your number is called.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thanks QS ! That's really helpful !

I just noticed the blue on the corner of my photoshoots tickets, glad you told me that ! :WINCE:

I'm all good now I think ! I received everything this morning, I just hope I'll arrive soon enough on saturday morning to buy a ticket for a photoshoot with Peter Facinelli and Jewel Staite if they aren't sold out !

:dance::dance::P:dance:

(I'm not excited at all lol )

Cheers for any help

We're actually getting into London at 10:30 now, meant driving to Birmingham and getting the train from there but its all good. I had a look and from what I can see its like 30 mins on the tube to Earls Court from Euston. Assuming i got there for about 11 now, you guys think we'll make it for Scott's shoot? Bit worried as normal tickets let in from 11 so will we still be queing outside while Scott's Photo's are taking place?

Plan to do as much as possible the day we're there but Scott was the deciding factor in going down for it so would be a huge shame to miss it. Anyone from round London know if a taxi would be better?

Cheers again for any help

We're actually getting into London at 10:30 now, meant driving to Birmingham and getting the train from there but its all good. I had a look and from what I can see its like 30 mins on the tube to Earls Court from Euston. Assuming i got there for about 11 now, you guys think we'll make it for Scott's shoot? Bit worried as normal tickets let in from 11 so will we still be queing outside while Scott's Photo's are taking place?

Plan to do as much as possible the day we're there but Scott was the deciding factor in going down for it so would be a huge shame to miss it. Anyone from round London know if a taxi would be better?

Cheers again for any help

You are still on a very tight schedule for my taste.

I know I'd be extremely concerned that the train could be running late. But I tend to be a worrier when it's about trains, had some horrible experiences in the past.

If all goes well you should make it. You don't need to be at the photo area at 11.05 AM sharp. If you're there by 11.25 AM you should be alright.

I have no idea if a taxi would be faster from Euston, but I know it will be extremely expensive.

Make yourself known to crew at the entrance and tell them you have a ticket for Scott's photo shoot and you need to get in. That's your best bet. I always have Early Bird tickets, so I honestly have no idea how long the queue for normal entry is. But there will be a queue for sure.

• Moderators

I am only coming on the Sunday and I really want a picture with Sendhil from Heroes but it clashes with the Twilight talk I have already paid for...

Any advice on what I should do?

Go to Sendhils shoot but let the crew member know you need to be at the Twi-talk and they'll sort you out.

I am only coming on the Sunday and I really want a picture with Sendhil from Heroes but it clashes with the Twilight talk I have already paid for...

Any advice on what I should do?

Go to Sendhils shoot but let the crew member know you need to be at the Twi-talk and they'll sort you out.

Thanks for the quick reply David, settled my worries nice and fast :)

Cheers for any help

Cheers for the response, would have much rather got there early but that was literally the very earliest I can get there without driving myself and my car has nearly 200k miles on the clock not sure i fancy it's chances all that way and back lol I would have come both days but it's Harry Potter opening weekend and i'm a cinema manager so i'm lucky I managed to get down at all!

Yeah been let down by trains going to meetings for work so fingers crosses they don't get me this time. Think i'll take your advice and mention it to the staff when i arrive sure they can point in the fastest direction

Edited by Danny