Guest suggestions

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Bean, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Naoko Mori, Billy Boyd, Kate Mulgrew, David Tennant (although granted, he's not terribly realistic), Ewan McGregor (again, not too realistic).

Richard Armitage!

I'm going to have to agree with you, I'd love to meet him!

mark, carrie, sean, naoko, david and ewan id pay through the roof to meet, sean bean would be my main choice, im a massive sharpe fan, and naoko cos i just love her and the character of tosh.

i think david should get off his high horse and do a proper uk con, why should the americans get him and not us? john barrowman does loads of appearances, why not david?

lol i bet if he ever did his fee for autos or photos would be through the roof, dont know why i think that though, just do.

Eliza Dushku is so gorgeous, ive never really been a massive fan of the shows shes been in, to be honest i know her more from movies like jay and silent bob, wrong turn or by reputation in big shows i never go into like angel, but ive always fancied her, i almost bought tru calling on dvd just cos she was in it even though i have almost no clue what its about, but i resisted lol.

id like to see any who guests, specifically colin baker, syl mccoy, peter davison, nicola bryant, liz sladen,

also damien lewis of band of brothers and life fame,

classic series gladiators like jet :D or wolf would be cool

ian mcshane would be also, i loved lovejoy and he was amazing in deadwood.

sg1 main cast

Tyler Mane

Rob Zombie

Sheri Moon Zombie

Diamond Dallas Page

Bill Mosley

Sid Haig

Daniell Harris

Scout Taylor Compton

Karen Black

Gefferoy Lewis

Priscilla Barnes

Danny Trejo again please

Malcolm Mcdowell

John Carpenter

Nick Castle

Dick Warlock

P.J. Soles

Lew Temple

Ken Foree

Kane Hodder

Micheal Beeryman

Walther Phelan

Rosario Dawson

E.G. Daily

Kevin Smith

Jason Mewes

William Forsythe

Dee Wallace

Sybil Danning

Leslie Easterbrook

Udo Kier

Brad Douriff

Brea Grant

Christopher Lee

Tim Burton

Deep Roy

Catherine O Hera

Glenn Shadix

Christopher Walken

Ray Park

Helena Bonham Carter

Micheal Sheen

Tobin Bell

Shawnee Smith

Betsey Rusell

Costas Mandylor

Julie Benz

Megan Good

Scott Patterson

Mark Rolston

J.Larose

Christopher Waltz

Eli Roth

Pam Grier

Micheal Keaton

Uma Thurman

Til Schweiger

Diana Kruger

Kurt Russell

Quintine Tarantino

Sammueal Jackson

Bridget Fonda

Ozzy Osbourne

Alice Cooper

Mark Hamill

Harry Potter Guests

Twilight Guests

Kevin Smith Guests

Tom Papas

Many More!!!!

Ok, I know it is somehow pointless to say that, cause I know it won't have the slightest effect on the line-up, but I'll say it anyway lol

What about a Cullen family member?

I know Summit asked them to stay on the American territory until early November for the New Moon launching and so on, but... Collectormania is late November, as a matter of fact!

That, plus the Twilight paid for talk... =)

And, oh, I almost forgot, Kellan had to cancel his appearance for the Shadow of the Moon, maybe he'll be willing to come to Collectormania instead, you know *whistling away*

And you know, I have nothing against Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone (<3) etc...

Just for you to know!

XDDD

I know this may not be high on everyones list but how about Scout Taylor-Compton. She has been playing Laurie Strode in the last two Rob Zombie's Halloween Reboot movies. She has also appeared in Charmed, Bones, April Fools Day and a host of other stuff. She is doing a Signing Event in the U.S a week before so may be free. Also she is really nice and sweet and loves meeting people :-)