Collectormania 16

showmasters

Thanks for the reply Sazzra, that helps (I need to book holiday as soon as possible, even though its a year away it gets booked quickly around bank hols).

On a seperate note, any chance of Showmasters laying on a coach from MK to the London event? I am unable to get to central London very easily but can drive to MK and stay overnight there if the coach gets back late. Yes I understand there would be a cost involved but it would be the difference of being able to attend or not.

Would anyone else go by coach if available? :D

On a seperate note, any chance of Showmasters laying on a coach from MK to the London event? I am unable to get to central London very easily but can drive to MK and stay overnight there if the coach gets back late. Yes I understand there would be a cost involved but it would be the difference of being able to attend or not.

Would anyone else go by coach if available?

I would go by coach if it was available :D

And yay for c16 - I cant wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CM16 leaflet says Michael Carter and Daniel Logan (both from Star Wars) if thats any help!:D

Anyone know how big this new room/hall is going to be when finished? How will it compare to MK centre in size? ;)

If they're only using the arena itself and not any of the stadium then it isn't very big! Does it have 2 levels?

If only 3000ish sq/m is being used?, wow, that is 1/3rd bigger than the collectormania glasgow floorspace...which anybody who has attended it can attest - tis rather cramped.

LFCC uses what, half the hallspace of earl's court two? So about 8000ish sq/m?