Guests Days & prices (updated July 6th)

• Showmasters Admin

Presuming where it states TO COME that means day to be confirmed? when I went in to photo session section it states Paul McGann is down for his photo session on the Sunday and I have pre-ordered ticket for that. Will Paul be doing his autograph session on the Sunday or is there a possibility he may be there on the Sat for that - asking as he is main guest we are coming for and have also pre-ordered admission tickets for the Sunday - thanks

The guests never JUST come in for a photo shoot. If they have a photo shoot they will be signing that day too.

He MAYBE there on Saturday too.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presuming where it states TO COME that means day to be confirmed? when I went in to photo session section it states Paul McGann is down for his photo session on the Sunday and I have pre-ordered ticket for that. Will Paul be doing his autograph session on the Sunday or is there a possibility he may be there on the Sat for that - asking as he is main guest we are coming for and have also pre-ordered admission tickets for the Sunday - thanks

The guests never JUST come in for a photo shoot. If they have a photo shoot they will be signing that day too.

He MAYBE there on Saturday too.

That's great! thanks for quick reply, I thought from previous Events he would be signing the Sunday along with photo shoot so it's nice to have it confirmed