Guests Days & prices (updated July 6th)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate hannah montana and the joans brothers too.

*EDIT - LOL that was a typo, meant the jonas brothers. But the joans brothers has a good ring to it dont you think :D*

And not every twilight fan is a preteen you know. Just saying.

And there are plenty of other guests wanted - just look in the guest suggestions thread.

Take me for example - im going for twilight at the moment, but would LOVE any one tree hill, harry potter or greys anatomy guests.

Yes the 2 american ones are unlikely, but I can dream . . .

Edited by ryano

You people must like something else surely? :crying:

What about other fans that like other things? They're spending money too :(

Ok then how about :

Harry Potter guest - Rob Pattinson

The OC guests - Jackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed

Greys Anatomy guest - Elizabeth Reaser

Is that better David ? :crying:

I'm finding all this twilight stuff annoying. I don't mind if it's in twilight based threads as then I can avoid it, but I keep coming here incase there's an update and it's just loads of pointless chatter about twilight.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved the books, but I couldn't care less about the films - but I know lots of people do. But, please, could you guys please keep it to the twilight threads? Or even the guest suggestion thread? I'm asking nicely :D

Id completely forgotten that Elizabeth Reaser would count as a Greys anatomy guest. I have loved her since before twilight, so yes SM can get Elizabeth and keep twilight and Greys fans happy :D

*edit Sorry Lizzy, your post wasnt up when I posted this, will keep away from now on :) *

Edited by ryano

I'm finding all this twilight stuff annoying. I don't mind if it's in twilight based threads as then I can avoid it, but I keep coming here incase there's an update and it's just loads of pointless chatter about twilight.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved the books, but I couldn't care less about the films - but I know lots of people do. But, please, could you guys please keep it to the twilight threads? Or even the guest suggestion thread? I'm asking nicely :D

Well written, and I can't do more than agree with you. Everybody likes their own things, nothing wrong with that - but please, keep it down a bit. :o

Yeah! enough twilight already. Maybe we should have a preteen collectormania for twilight/hannah montanna/jonas bros fans.

I'd rather eat my own shoe than go to a Hannah Montanna/JoBros con :D

Harry Potter guests all the way! o:

Or more anime/manga guests would be loved.