New Torchwood trailer

Beechy08

Yes.

Damn the BBC, I think it's a new trailer just to keep us happy because they aren't giving us the release date!!

Highlight below for spoiler.

Put in white just incase people haven't heard this. Was reading today in SFX that Jack's daughter makes an appearence in season 3, haven't read the article in detail yet

I hadn't until I saw this thread! And oh my god, it looks so good. I can't wait!

And flipping heck at that spoiler! Response in white:

I didn't even know he had one! Then again, I'm not surprised...I think I'll have to pick up SFX magazine to read this, it sounds really interesting.

Edited by lizzy88

I've not seen it on TV but just searched on YouTube and found this trailer (available in HD):

Edit: Another longer trailer available here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufeumpW7-tk

Edited by Christoff

No-one seems to know though :smile:

Re: the first spoiler, the Times accidentally blew it last year B) - I didn't tell anyone, but I can't believe I'm the only one who actually read that bit!

Re; the second: spoiler: The Face of Boe's got fourteen children, we hear in Doctor Who...

Edited by Purple

• 2 weeks later...

Its official.

It starts on the 20th July.

Yeah, that's the date for the American broadcast but at the moment, the United Kingdom's broadcast date hasn't been confirmed. It was however highly rumoured, if not stated by the BBC, that the United Kingdom and United States will get the series on the same dates so it is highly likely that we'll too be able to watch it on the twentieth of July. I can't wait, the new extended trailer is brilliant and I love the show. Haha, can't wait to see more Kai Owen scenes because thanks to you Showmasters, I managed to meet him at last year's Collectormania Manchester event. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...

Its official.

It starts on the 20th July.

Yeah, that's the date for the American broadcast but at the moment, the United Kingdom's broadcast date hasn't been confirmed. It was however highly rumoured, if not stated by the BBC, that the United Kingdom and United States will get the series on the same dates so it is highly likely that we'll too be able to watch it on the twentieth of July. I can't wait, the new extended trailer is brilliant and I love the show. Haha, can't wait to see more Kai Owen scenes because thanks to you Showmasters, I managed to meet him at last year's Collectormania Manchester event. :thumbup:

We have a dateXD 6th JulyXD Was realsed with press pack don't know what it hasn't been properly announced.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a trailer I hadn't seen yet on TV last night, I can't wait! I'm just glad it starts the day after I get home from my Dad's, he hates having the TV on and I only saw it because it was at the end of Wimbledon and he hadn't turned the TV off yet.

• 2 weeks later...