Friday....

lingham

I suppose it depends who you want to meet, if they're signing on Friday, and if you think the cost of the travel would be worth it from wherever you are.

Edited by lizzy88

I suppose it depends who you want to meet, if they're signing on Friday, and if you think the cost of the travel would be worth it from wherever you are.

Also, it depends on whether or not you wanted photos with any of the guests. There won't be any photo sessions on Friday but, depending on each guest, you may be able to get one done across the desk or while they're signing. There are no guarantees though.

On the positive side, it is likely to be the quietest day and so it will be easy to get around the dealers stalls and there may be a bit more time to chat with the guests.

• Moderators

Friday is the quietest day, so you'll have an easier time meeting the guests that are there, and looking around the stalls etc.

I always like Fridays as it's just a calmer experience really lol

yeah Fridays were always very quite in the centre so i'm not quite sure what to expect at its new location with out the causal shopper walking around, it could almost be empty lol.

i will be there though (going for all three days), there are a great amount of 'big' guests there on the Friday so hoping it will be easier to have photo's at the table with them and a good chat. will get a lot of my stuff signed this day.

I've always found it beneficial to go on the Friday if the big guests are signing, in this case you'll probably find it a whole lot easier to meet people like Ben Browder and Leonard Nimoy, plus it gives me more time on the other day I attend to concentrate on what I class as my B-list guests, mostly the Doctor Who guests or some of the less well known Star Wars guests.

This is the first time that I am going to a Collectormania on a Friday, as I want to make aure that I get Leonard Nimoy and Ben Browder's autographs, because I have feeling that it's going to be packed on Saturday. I'm coming back on Saturday too for the photoshoots! :angry:

This is the first time that I am going to a Collectormania on a Friday, as I want to make aure that I get Leonard Nimoy and Ben Browder's autographs, because I have feeling that it's going to be packed on Saturday. I'm coming back on Saturday too for the photoshoots! :angry:

Don't know if you know but Leonard's signing days and Nathan's signing days have changed. Leonard is now signing just sat & sun and Nathan is signing all 3 days

Friday is the quietest day, so you'll have an easier time meeting the guests that are there, and looking around the stalls etc.

I always like Fridays as it's just a calmer experience really lol

The calm before the storm? That's a good description of Friday at this event!

This is the first time that I am going to a Collectormania on a Friday, as I want to make aure that I get Leonard Nimoy and Ben Browder's autographs, because I have feeling that it's going to be packed on Saturday. I'm coming back on Saturday too for the photoshoots! :D

Don't know if you know but Leonard's signing days and Nathan's signing days have changed. Leonard is now signing just sat & sun and Nathan is signing all 3 days

Thanks for this, hadn't even thought of checking and now I have it means I can come on Friday as everyone I want apart from Glenister is there! Really looking forward to this event now.

:-)

now I appear to be going from just the friday to all 3 days lol

going on friday as planned where I acn buy some stuff etc

gf wants to meet mr potter on the saturday

going back on the sunday as well to meet some of the football people

what a change of plan lol