Gold and Silver are now sold out but we still have standard for sale

showmasters

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you say half what was the no to start with just so i know. I still have several people i am trying to convince to come.

went to the car boot at the weekend and got another 2 signed up as well!

nicky

Edited by buffy2k

• Showmasters Admin

I think standard tickets start off with 500??

Usually correct. 150 Gold, 150 Silver & 500 Standard.

Unless it's at the Bedford Park Inn were we only have space for 500 total.

Thats great i have some more people to work on but its good to know how many standards there will be.

Have been to the thistle on loads of other cons and its not overly massive either i dont think it could take more than that anyway.

Really looking forward to this one. Hope its not going to be a one off there are still plenty of fans out here.

we got aprox of how many left to sell?

There are still plenty of Standard Tickets available. When they start getting low, I do usually post to let you know :YAHOO:

Oki doki, was just getting idea for wen people ask wen i post it up on sites, i'll just say plenty :)

• 2 weeks later...

darn... I had no idea the silver would sell out this quickly, I was gathering funds!! Is there any chance of a silver being up for grabs again, say if someone couldn't make it? If so can I say dibs now? I'll probably get a standard if all else fails, but since I know I'll end up buying all the photos it really would save me a lot to be able to go silver....

... here's hoping!

darn... I had no idea the silver would sell out this quickly, I was gathering funds!! Is there any chance of a silver being up for grabs again, say if someone couldn't make it? If so can I say dibs now? I'll probably get a standard if all else fails, but since I know I'll end up buying all the photos it really would save me a lot to be able to go silver....

... here's hoping!

Keep an eye on the forum. If a waiting list for Gold and/or Silver tickets should be put into place it will be announced here. This isn't a promise that this will happen though, so I am afraid it's not possible to say dibs now.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a quick question - i haven't bought my ticket yet but I'm moving away to university in September and i don't know what my address will be until i get my accomodation. If i order it now when do the tickets get sent out and will i have to forward it to my new accomodation? It probably won't be a problem coming to pick the ticket up but it would probably be more convenient for me to get it at my accomodation