new photo ops now on sale in online shop

showmasters

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see photo shoot with Glennister is already available while Nathan and Naoko are not yet. But surely this is due to some negociations still going on.

My question is more about the BTTF guests: are there plans to have photo-shoots with them?

Generally if they're only announced for one day at the start, it'll stay that way unless there's demand for another.

Okay, thanks. Do you think Rachel will be very busy at the auto table then or is there a chance he'd be able to get a photo with her then?

• Moderators

We tend not to guarantee such things will be available, as obviously a guest can decide they just don't want them etc, even if they're really quiet!

I think she'll be constantly steady through the weekend, but not insanely busy. Add to that Sunday being quieter than Saturday, and you might be in with a chance :angel:

We tend not to guarantee such things will be available, as obviously a guest can decide they just don't want them etc, even if they're really quiet!

I think she'll be constantly steady through the weekend, but not insanely busy. Add to that Sunday being quieter than Saturday, and you might be in with a chance :angel:

Thanks for the info :)

Hi,

Just wondered how close to the event the approx times for each photoshoot are decided? Or what time the first one is? I'd love to book one with Philip Glenister but I don't want to risk not being able to get there in time (with the train timetables being as they are on a sunday :o )...

Thanks very much!

When is last day for ordering photo tickets?

EDIT just seen in email from Showmasters, last ordering date is Weds 3rd June @ 8pm, and tickets can be collected at venue.

Edited by keithporter23

Message for Jola.

I ordered a couple of photo shoots on 20/05/2009.

I know this is only 11 days ago, should I expect the tickets to arrive before event or will I need to take and produce confirmation email.

From Ian.

(The one that had to settle for 2nd or 3rd best on the Bucking Bronco at E3 after several attempts)