new photo ops now on sale in online shop

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

new photo ops in online shop are

Ben Browder photo op £20 - Saturday and Sunday available!

Kerri Green photo op £15

Liz May Brice photo op £10

Izabella Miko photo op £10

Philip Glenister photo op £15

Nathan Fillion photo op £20

Naoko Mori photo op £15

Burn Gorman photo op £15

lots more guests to come

jason :D

Edited by showmasters

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there gonna be one for Ben Browder on Saturday? Cause there's only Sunday at the moment. *crosses fingers* :YAHOO:

At the moment the ones in the store are the only ones that I planned. Not all guests can do photo shoots all days due to time issues etc.

I imagine if the Sunday photo shoot for Ben is a popular one a Saturday one may be added, but this is just a personal guess of mine and not a guarantee.

There's a mistake in the shop- Avery Brooks is down for Saturday twice, but the 2nd one says in the description that is is for Ben Browder on the Sat... I assume that means Ben is both days? Clarification would be good!!

There's a mistake in the shop- Avery Brooks is down for Saturday twice, but the 2nd one says in the description that is is for Ben Browder on the Sat... I assume that means Ben is both days? Clarification would be good!!

I apparently stand corrected then. :YAHOO:

Ben could be both days, because it said "photo ops" as in plural in the announcement topic.

Bit of a problem (for Jola!!) if people have booked the Sunday one already thinking that he isn't Sat, but they would rather do Sat... I will hang fire till we hear from someone about this!

Bit of a problem (for Jola!!) if people have booked the Sunday one already thinking that he isn't Sat, but they would rather do Sat... I will hang fire till we hear from someone about this!

Think i'll wait a few days until its all sorted :YAHOO:

Considering these are very recent additions, is purchasing a photo ticket online our only way of getting a picture with Ben or would it be possible to buy a photo ticket at the event (I understand that it would be more expencive to do so, but I am okay with that).

I already have my tickets for Amanda and Rachel in hand (thank you for being so quick to send them out) and was hoping I wouldn't have to wait around for anymore tickets, now considering that we are so close to the event itself and I will be leaving for the UK a while before the event.

Considering these are very recent additions, is purchasing a photo ticket online our only way of getting a picture with Ben or would it be possible to buy a photo ticket at the event (I understand that it would be more expencive to do so, but I am okay with that).

If photo sessions do not sell out online, then the remaining tickets will be sold at the event. The price for the ticket will be the same.

• Moderators

Based on previous events, that can't be guaranteed.

If they've got a full schedule of photo shoots, it can go from like 10am right through to 4pm, so obviously those later ones would be highly unlikely.

I'd just keep an eye out and see who is when. Obviously the earlier the better for that.

• Showmasters Admin

At a big event like this there will likely be 2 photo shoots running at the same time.

If you find that you have 2 shoots at the same time then you justneed to let the crew in the photo shoot area know, and they will make sure you get through one quickly so you can get over to the other one. It's fine and we've dealt with it before.

I wouldn't totally say it is not going to happen. But at the weekend events the goup shots got dropped because they were so difficult to organise. So I'm personally leaning a bit towards "it's not going to happen."

The Bond girl group shot at Autographica was excellent - and that was only last month. Id personally love a BTTF group shot.

The only signing event photoshoot that I can think of with more than one guest at a time was the Petrelli brothers at LFCC 2007, but if the four BTTF guests are signing in the one area (as guests from the same film or show tend to be) then it could be relatively easy to send them as a group to the photoshoot area. I know at conventions (The Hub, Eclipse etc) it can be difficult to round them up from seperate areas, but hopfully it will be more practical in the new MK venue.