Just got my tickets!

Well wow I feel great.

I just bought everything for me and my friend, our coach tickets to and from London on sunday, our entry tickets, our Peter Facinelli talk tickets and my Photoshoot ticket with Peter!

I am so incredibly excited I cannot wait for 19th July! I have to sell my T4 on the Beach ticket though haha! Just found out theyre on the same day and theres no way I can miss this! lmao!

So yesss, Im a hyper beast now, I dont know what to dooo! I really hope some more guests that I know are announced, Im not sure if many will be though?

If we was really lucky though and got a guest that also happened to be in Twilight (*im wishing*), I really hope someone cool like Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) or Ashley Greene (Alice) come! But I will honestly settle for anyone I know from programs or movies Ive seen!

Well luckily Ive sold my T4 ticket so now i have some more spending money! I cant wait!

Btw Twifans, if your bringing any personal items for Peter to sign, what are you bringing? im looking for ideas!

Hmmmm should I mention now I'm thinking of taking a baseball bat lol. I'm in London on the Friday so thinking about either taking one I already have or buying one on the Friday. Going to contact the airline I'm going with to ask about rules for having them on the plane, and also going to email Showmasters in advance.

I was considering doing that but I think it would look out of place in the photo album with the others from ET and ones I will get from ET2!

He has already signed my Movie Companion so I will either have to see if one of his DVD covers has his face on or find a REALLY nice photo to get framed!! Pity the Twilight DVD didn't have him on... :D

I am bringing my photoshoot with Peter from the ET con for him to sign. :D

^^ :D

just booked it all for me and my mate too.

i'm kinda new to all this stuff, when do you get stuff signed? i didn't see an autograph option in the shop

i'm kinda new to all this stuff, when do you get stuff signed? i didn't see an autograph option in the shop

You get stuff signed at the show, you also pay at the show :)

The way it works is this. Once you are inside the hall where the event is taking place, you find out where the person/people you want to see will be. You go to the crew member at the end of their line and they will give you a numbered ticket.

At the end of each line there is normally a small whiteboard that shows what ticket numbers each guest is up to. When the highest number shown is equal to or higher than your ticket number, you can go and get your item(s) signed. So, for example, if your ticket is number 117 and the whiteboard shows a highest number of 120, you can join the end of the queue. When you get about halfway along, you will see a crew member sitting at a table with a load of photos on it. You tell them how many autos you want and give them the appropriate amount of money and select a photo if you want to. The crew member will give you a slip to hand over when you get to the end of the queue that will say how many autos you've paid for. When you get there, hand over the slip to the crew member who is sitting with the guest and your items over to the guest to be signed.

Normally, you can get up to six items signed at one time but I have known this to be less if a guest is particularly busy. Also, some guests will personalise autos and some won't but the little whiteboard will normally say if there's no personalisation.

Hope this makes sense and helps a bit.

The way it works is this. Once you are inside the hall where the event is taking place, you find out where the person/people you want to see will be. You go to the crew member at the end of their line and they will give you a numbered ticket.

At the end of each line there is normally a small whiteboard that shows what ticket numbers each guest is up to. When the highest number shown is equal to or higher than your ticket number, you can go and get your item(s) signed. So, for example, if your ticket is number 117 and the whiteboard shows a highest number of 120, you can join the end of the queue. When you get about halfway along, you will see a crew member sitting at a table with a load of photos on it. You tell them how many autos you want and give them the appropriate amount of money and select a photo if you want to. The crew member will give you a slip to hand over when you get to the end of the queue that will say how many autos you've paid for. When you get there, hand over the slip to the crew member who is sitting with the guest and your items over to the guest to be signed.

Normally, you can get up to six items signed at one time but I have known this to be less if a guest is particularly busy. Also, some guests will personalise autos and some won't but the little whiteboard will normally say if there's no personalisation.

Hope this makes sense and helps a bit.

yah that helped me thanks

• Showmasters Admin

Hmmmm should I mention now I'm thinking of taking a baseball bat lol. I'm in London on the Friday so thinking about either taking one I already have or buying one on the Friday. Going to contact the airline I'm going with to ask about rules for having them on the plane, and also going to email Showmasters in advance.

A proper wooden or metal baseball bat will be considered a weapon and we would not allow anyone to go to a talk, down an autograph queue, to a photo shoot with one. Even just walking around the event you will be stopped.

If you wish to bring a baseball bat to be signed, as long as we and our security are aware and the bat is safely secured at all other times, it'll be fine.

You will need to bring it in a large bag, explain to the crew what you are intending to do. Our security guys will not look kindly on people coming up to the guests and getting a bat out.

Ooh, thats helpful! Never been to anything like this before.

ET2 was full and we saw an announcement that Peter was coming here, so..................... :WINCE:

All four of us are coming, but I have tickets for my two boys for photoshoots, and for me and my youngest for the audience.

I am hoping to do a drawing of Peter for him to sign :(:YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Ooh, thats helpful! Never been to anything like this before.

ET2 was full and we saw an announcement that Peter was coming here, so..................... :WINCE:

All four of us are coming, but I have tickets for my two boys for photoshoots, and for me and my youngest for the audience.

I am hoping to do a drawing of Peter for him to sign :(:YAHOO:

There is a huge FAQ pinned at the top of each show section that has just about everything you could want to know about the shows. Including how the ticket lines work.

thank you! It is huge isn't it...................going to take some time to read all of that! :blink::D

Getting really excited now!

Wish I could come for the two days, but have a wedding cake to deliver on the Saturday, and we are in South Wales, so the con would have finished for the day by the time I finished! :(

im still wating to know what day tom baker is going to be there when i asked him yesterday he wasnt sure himself and if any one needs to stay in a hotel irecomend the ibis by earls court i stayed at the ibis in barking in march and you have every think there foood wise they do breakfast from 4am onwards and there is a 24 hour food bar and 24hour drinks bar i was very pleased if i decide to come the day before im booking in to there again but at the earls court one

• 3 weeks later...