Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

SM are still working on it even with Collectormania coming up. I spoke to Jason about it last night.

Unfortunately things are taking longer than expected. Somethings are not in the hands of SM. They work through booking agents and managers and if they don't get back to SM with updates, SM can chase them up but ultimately their hands are tied.

It is getting there though :lol:

Thanks Too Tall

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha I was just thinking to myself earlier how good we'd been by not asking for more info and hee hee hee then I come on here and :-O lol! I blame the half naked Rob! Ooooh a half nakeeed robbbbb! Lol!

Thanks too tall for keeping us posted!

Meh not having the greatest days today....feeling real emotional! Although reading the posts has cheered me up a little :D

Mmmmmm!!!....I am the same (feeling emotional).. I think cause my desk is facing window and i am looking at the sunshine, we dont get too much of that here in Ireland!! But comment from Too Tall was a nice wee bright spark to the morning!

Lara, do you need a hug too?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I get really miserable if it is sunny outside, cos I just don't see sunshine with the cake work.

We are always busiest in the summer and I don't quieten down until October, so sun has well and truly gone by then.

So if we bump into each other at cons, I will be the one with the vampire white skin! :D

Ha ha ha I was just thinking to myself earlier how good we'd been by not asking for more info and hee hee hee then I come on here and :-O lol! I blame the half naked Rob! Ooooh a half nakeeed robbbbb! Lol!

Thanks too tall for keeping us posted!

Meh not having the greatest days today....feeling real emotional! Although reading the posts has cheered me up a little :D

Mmmmmm!!!....I am the same (feeling emotional).. I think cause my desk is facing window and i am looking at the sunshine, we dont get too much of that here in Ireland!! But comment from Too Tall was a nice wee bright spark to the morning!

Awww it sucks being at work! I just have a window that looks out into the warehouse (I work in an accounts office)! I can't get over how warm it is at 8:30 in the morn!

Lara, do you need a hug too?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I get really miserable if it is sunny outside, cos I just don't see sunshine with the cake work.

We are always busiest in the summer and I don't quieten down until October, so sun has well and truly gone by then.

So if we bump into each other at cons, I will be the one with the vampire white skin! :D

Can't say I go out in the sun much to be honest. I'd much rather be indoors where it's cooler!

Thanks Rhi.....

I will look for the pasty white glow (which is in due to Twi! - YEAH!!) at mini-con and the icing sugar and food dye and charcoal marks!! :D

:D

Food dye - absolutely! I remember doing a rugby cake one night, welsh team versus new zealand.

Had to shake hands with someone quite important up at the hotel I worked at the time (might even have been Tommy Walsh from Groundforce) and they said "blimey! look at your hands!" (Yeah, definitely Tommy, can picture him saying it now)

They were completely red and black from the food colouring.

Ended up chatting with him for quite a while about cakes after that!

Charcoal.............ssssh! Don't tell hubby! I bought a charcoal set and still haven't used it!....... :D .......I told him I really needed it, have the grey paper upstairs ready to use too!.............whoops!........still a bit of a graphite girl!

Doesn't say a lot for what my appearance will be! Bit of an eccentric by the sounds of it! :D

Had a thought during my lunchbreak (or maybe someone else has suggested it!?)

We should design a Tshirt for mini-con so we recognise each other??

Ie. Showmasters Forum (copyright permitting)

Something Twi (without question)

Screen Name (nice to put a face to the name at last)

Colour: Can only be Black / Red / White

:D:YAHOO::dance:

Thanks Rhi.....

I will look for the pasty white glow (which is in due to Twi! - YEAH!!) at mini-con and the icing sugar and food dye and charcoal marks!! :D

:D

Food dye - absolutely! I remember doing a rugby cake one night, welsh team versus new zealand.

Had to shake hands with someone quite important up at the hotel I worked at the time (might even have been Tommy Walsh from Groundforce) and they said "blimey! look at your hands!" (Yeah, definitely Tommy, can picture him saying it now)

They were completely red and black from the food colouring.

Ended up chatting with him for quite a while about cakes after that!

Charcoal.............ssssh! Don't tell hubby! I bought a charcoal set and still haven't used it!....... :YAHOO: .......I told him I really needed it, have the grey paper upstairs ready to use too!.............whoops!........still a bit of a graphite girl!

Doesn't say a lot for what my appearance will be! Bit of an eccentric by the sounds of it! :YAHOO:

Just got home from work.

Ha ha ha yeah Rhi that does make you sound a little eccentric but woohoo!

Had a thought during my lunchbreak (or maybe someone else has suggested it!?)

We should design a Tshirt for mini-con so we recognise each other??

Ie. Showmasters Forum (copyright permitting)

Something Twi (without question)

Screen Name (nice to put a face to the name at last)

Colour: Can only be Black / Red / White

:D:(:unsure:

I like iiiiit! We should soooo do that!!

LMAO I've just laffed at the idea of having my avatar on the tee! That's if it wasn't restricted to black/ white/ red of course.

I would love my own Jacobs_bint tshirt :thumbup::D

Especially with your lovely wolfy avatar!!!! :YAHOO:

I wish that clip had been released before I drew my wolf :(

Noooo we love your wolf!

Edited by twilight obsessive

You should have your real name on there too, just to make it less confusing :thumbup:

I have my Dazzling Misfits badge from ET1 up on the old cork board with my photos/autos/pass and all <3 It was a great way to recognize everyone! (and way cheaper than Tshirts xD)

That is such a good idea with the tshirts!! :)

LOL I dont think my fiance would come with me if I wore a semi naked Edward as per my avatar on my shirt!

Hee hee hee hmmm I see your point!