Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Fell asleep early last night - missed out on two pages of chat!

I was never any smaller than a size 12 before I had children. I always say to people I kept a stone of weight after each kiddy and I had 4!!!

I've got a wedding on the 4th July and a family birthday BBQ the following week so I'm frantically lifting weights and eating healthily. I'm not going to buy a new dress until about 2 days before the wedding to make sure I've lost the most I can!!!! :uhoh:

Oh Rhi - measuring yourself is a definate yes - my old Slimming World lady's favourite line was 'you may not have lost any pounds but you will have lost inches' or is it cms now???

Anyway another lovely sunny day and I'm off to the school. :poki:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone - nice sunny day here in Birmingham lol

Juliette hope you have a nice day on the 4th (thats my husbands Birthday too) lol I sure you will look fab :D

I might be only a size 12/14 but at 5'2" if I put the slightest weight on you can tell - so its 18 points a day and exercise :D until I feel right about myself.

Speak later stack of work to do today :WINCE:

Ben & Jerrys choc fudge brownie was a big draw for me but I find if I don't touch crisps and chocolate I don't actually want it. I'm going to my friends later and it was her birthday yesterday so she's threatening me with a mountain of chocolate cake!!! Not good! :coolthumb:

Thing is she's doesn't seem to have to watch what she eats - its very frustrating!! :YAHOO: again!

I am officially one week chocolate/sugar and crap food free =]]

with a few small exceptions haha. Its better than eating a large tub of ben and jerrys almost every night, im not kidding haha.

Ben & Jerrys ice cream best in the world!!! full of God knows how many calories - good for you for keeping off the chocs - real killer though - good luck :dance:

Ben & Jerrys choc fudge brownie was a big draw for me but I find if I don't touch crisps and chocolate I don't actually want it. I'm going to my friends later and it was her birthday yesterday so she's threatening me with a mountain of chocolate cake!!! Not good! :YAHOO:

Thing is she's doesn't seem to have to watch what she eats - its very frustrating!! :YAHOO: again!

lol my friend is a size 8 eats what she likes and doesnt put an ounce on :coolthumb:

Enjoy the cake :dance:

OOooh Metro Station's "17 forever" is on Kerrang atm!

Aw, just found your post

Ah well

Night Night!

Awww no.

I've been waiting for Elliot minor's new single to come on as the vid to their new single was put on the music channels last week but still haven't seen it! Grrr! Eeee it's now 2 weeks today til I see them! I can't WAIT to see them again! They're such lovely lads! Love them masses!

Anyway I'm off to bed too! Hopefully I'll sleep better!

Nighty night!

me too i still havent heard it!!!

woop woop 8th of juky ~BABY~

xxxxx

Yeah!!

Ahhh I'm loving Green Day's 21 guns! Well actually I think it's coz I think Billy Joe is quite fit in it! And is really really reminding me of Alex EM which kinda adds to the hotness!!

I am officially one week chocolate/sugar and crap food free =]]

with a few small exceptions haha. Its better than eating a large tub of ben and jerrys almost every night, im not kidding haha.

Oooh congrats! I've been meaning to just eat chocolate and crisps at the weekend but I've sorta slipped lol! Mmmm Ben and Jerry's yum yum but every night?? Seriously??

Wow! Thats a lot of ice cream!

Well done for not eating anything like that for a week, its so much harder than people think isn't it!

Well, I have decided to do the points until the wedding.

I have 22 points to eat - that sounds huge! But I used the checklist, and going by height, age, activity levels etc.

Plus! Every time you exercise, you bank points too! I haven't evengone there though.

So, its 1:20pm and I have 14.5 points left for the day.

ps Did you know that Tesco light choices soup has weightwatchers points on the side

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Well its very quite on here tonight :thumbup:

What you all been up to?

Rhi hope you enjoyed your lamb chops :D - I dont eat meat but I do love eating fish so technically I'm not a vegetarian :YAHOO:

I had a funny conversation with Georgie earlier.......Mommy whats on your leg? I've been bitten....Oh did James bite you??? :huh::lol: I had to laugh - I think she's into Twilight just a little too much!!!! bless her :lol:

:D Just what are you exposing those kids to Debs! :D Fab!

I was veggie for a few years, but the Doctor said, no, no, NO!!!

I look like a vampire as it is, never mind being anaemic as well!

I can only cope with meat that has been chopped up for me.

No chicken drumsticks or ribs etc (bleugh!)

At least I am brave enough to not have to cover it all in breadcrumbs anymore! :D

But if I think about what I am eating, I just can't do it. Milk gives me probs if I think about it too.

But I do get why the doctor says my body just can't take vegetarianism.

Still got 3 points left to eat tonight, might have some meringue nest and frozen raspberries..............yum!!!!

Weird, feels like I am filling my day with food! :firedevil::D

Some more good guests been added to LFCC, not long now!

Are we all going to meet up,............those of us that are going?

I know we are all going to the audience, so presume we will mostly meet in the queue!

Who is going to Nando's on here, I am going on the Sunday with Kev and the two boys

Wow its bin quiet on here 2day, yay day off 2mora cnt wait mite actually gt 2 enjoy da sunshine (yes dayna in ur garden lol) sori just 4t id share dat wid u all xx

Whilst I'M at work too!! Lol!

OMG I overslept this morn and mum woke me at 5 to 9!! I didn't get to work til 10! Ooops! They seemed to find it amusing in the office though!

Well its very quite on here tonight :firedevil:

What you all been up to?

Rhi hope you enjoyed your lamb chops :D - I dont eat meat but I do love eating fish so technically I'm not a vegetarian :D

I had a funny conversation with Georgie earlier.......Mommy whats on your leg? I've been bitten....Oh did James bite you??? :D:D I had to laugh - I think she's into Twilight just a little too much!!!! bless her :lol:

Ha ha ha awww bless her! Great to see your getting her into Twilight at such an early age though! When I have a baby one day I will soooo be getting he/she into Buffy/Angel and Twilight lol!

:D Just what are you exposing those kids to Debs! :D Fab!

I was veggie for a few years, but the Doctor said, no, no, NO!!!

I look like a vampire as it is, never mind being anaemic as well!

I can only cope with meat that has been chopped up for me.

No chicken drumsticks or ribs etc (bleugh!)

At least I am brave enough to not have to cover it all in breadcrumbs anymore! :D

But if I think about what I am eating, I just can't do it. Milk gives me probs if I think about it too.

But I do get why the doctor says my body just can't take vegetarianism.

Still got 3 points left to eat tonight, might have some meringue nest and frozen raspberries..............yum!!!!

Weird, feels like I am filling my day with food! :D:D

Some more good guests been added to LFCC, not long now!

Are we all going to meet up,............those of us that are going?

I know we are all going to the audience, so presume we will mostly meet in the queue!

Who is going to Nando's on here, I am going on the Sunday with Kev and the two boys

Wow I'm shocked that the dr told you no to being veggie! Is it because you needed more iron/protein (think it's protein that you get alot of in meat lol) etc? I swear my freind kat and my boyfriend ryan are both aneamic! They are just soooo pale! People think I'm pale but I'm nowhere near as pale as Kat and Ryan.

Speaking of Ryan......he's had his hair cut today! and his mum did it! Oh dear oh dear oh dear! I'm glad he's had it cut but he NEEDS to go to a hairdresser!

Thought I'd have a quick check in - been watching some dire film about a very rubbery looking squid that lived in a lake and was chewing up the locals!! Bloody awful! :YAHOO:

Was trying to do Year 3 maths homework with my son earlier????:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Did you enjoy your meringue nest and fruit Rhi? Yum yum!

Georgie's well and truly got her finger on the Twilight pulse then Debs? :D

Today my youngest told me to print off the lyrics for Full Moon by The Black Ghosts so he can sing the right words! :YAHOO:

No Nando's for us Rhi - got to get home unfortunately but we'll be in the queues for Twilight talk, photos etc on the Sunday. We're Bumblebee-ing, Dr Who-ing on the Saturday mainly - cos I'll have the boys with me then.

Off to bed now or maybe I'll read a bit more of Eclipse. Til tomorrow :YAHOO:

Speaking of Ryan......he's had his hair cut today! and his mum did it! Oh dear oh dear oh dear! I'm glad he's had it cut but he NEEDS to go to a hairdresser!

Dayna what's Ryan doing letting his mum cut his hair? My mum used to cut mine and my brothers hair when we were kids - really really really REALLY embarrassing. I don't think I've ever recovered from the ridicule!!!!! :YAHOO:

Thought I'd have a quick check in - been watching some dire film about a very rubbery looking squid that lived in a lake and was chewing up the locals!! Bloody awful! :YAHOO:

Was trying to do Year 3 maths homework with my son earlier????:headscratch::YAHOO:

Did you enjoy your meringue nest and fruit Rhi? Yum yum!

Georgie's well and truly got her finger on the Twilight pulse then Debs? :YAHOO:

Today my youngest told me to print off the lyrics for Full Moon by The Black Ghosts so he can sing the right words! :YAHOO:

No Nando's for us Rhi - got to get home unfortunately but we'll be in the queues for Twilight talk, photos etc on the Sunday. We're Bumblebee-ing, Dr Who-ing on the Saturday mainly - cos I'll have the boys with me then.

Off to bed now or maybe I'll read a bit more of Eclipse. Til tomorrow :YAHOO:

Dayna what's Ryan doing letting his mum cut his hair? My mum used to cut mine and my brothers hair when we were kids - really really really REALLY embarrassing. I don't think I've ever recovered from the ridicule!!!!! :YAHOO:

Lol Juliette! The last time she did it it wasn't too bad, it looked ok but this time....well I'm not impressed lol she's taken the sides and the back too short and too far up the head if you get me and it hasn't been blended in so it looks kinda funny with it being longer on top and sticking up! She says she still needs to tidy it up a bit as there's longer bits where there shouldn't be. I hope that's all she does coz it seriously doesn't need to be taken any shorter! I like him with hair long enough to run my fingers through lol!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Didn't have the fruit and meringue in the end, didn't fancy it for some reason.

Scarily enough, I cut both the boys hair.

They have sort of emo hair, but don't ike it quite as feathery as the local hairdressers seem to cut it, plus they either seem to cut it really short, or I end up having to straighten it up and blend it in a bit better. Annoying when you have paid too!

So they refuse to allow anyone else to cut it except for me. I would rather they went to the hairdresser personally, cos it is such pressure to get a teenagers hair right!!!!!

Yeah, it is the iron. Even eating the right things for a vegetarian, it still wasn't enough, even with supplements. They made me drink this liquid iron when I was pregnant to absorb it faster...............bleugh!

Just finishing these roses off then I can go to bed!

Thought I'd jsut come on here, say hey etc lol.

Gosh Rhi you were up late last night wern't you, hope the roses went well :firedevil:

Aww to Ryan getting his hair cut by his Mum (Bless him!)

My auntie used to cut mine as she was a hair dresser, though I still never manged to escape the terrible thick bowl-cut type fringe thing that my Mum (yes I'm blaming you Mum!) was determined I have untill i finally grew it out when I was 13.

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm stuck in college even though I'm rather tierd after doing all my shows over the last few days! You'd think they'd give us time of put we have a UCAS talk at ten then a musical theatre dance rehersal which is worse than being stuck in a room with The Volturi, James, Victoria and a jar of pickles.

Gosh Rhi you were up late last night wern't you, hope the roses went well :firedevil:

My auntie used to cut mine as she was a hair dresser, though I still never manged to escape the terrible thick bowl-cut type fringe thing that my Mum (yes I'm blaming you Mum!) was determined I have untill i finally grew it out when I was 13.

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm stuck in college even though I'm rather tierd after doing all my shows over the last few days! You'd think they'd give us time of put we have a UCAS talk at ten then a musical theatre dance rehersal which is worse than being stuck in a room with The Volturi, James, Victoria and a jar of pickles.

Yuk pickles!!! :D:D:D

Yuk pickles!!! :D:D:D

They are the devil's food lol. :D

Hi everyone..... Dayna I slept in yesterday too! I usually lie and listen to the 7.00 a.m news but slept right through - CRAWLED out of bed at 10 to 9..... THANKFULLY my boss was very understanding! And she was trying to get me out the door at 5.00pm as I tried to work back to make up time!

I ended up having meringue and fruit last nigth!! (bit of trivia!)

Will today be THE day????????????????... If not it will still be fun catching up with everyones posts today..

Hope everyone has a 'fun' thursday.... :firedevil:

Good morning hope you are all well and up early on time for work!!!! I must admit I was late yesterday too got up late I blamed the trians for making me late lol

Sam - there's nothing wrong with your Mum cutting your fringe!!!!! I thought it looked ok :firedevil:

Lol Debs, bless her you gota love kids day cum out wid da funniest things n yet der usually bein deadly serious, how old is she? xx

Sorry Karly didnt come back on forum last night (fell asleep) - Georgie is 3 bless - she loves Twilight and if she sees me reading any of the books she asked me to read it out loud to her :D

Oh well lots to do today - Going to see Fleet Foxes with Sam tonight :D can't wait I love that band.

Edited by Twilightmum49