Top Posters In This Topic

You're following GOD on twitter? Bahahah XD Wow. Is he following you? :P

Yup. Bahah. You love me really :P

Hahah. ....no. ;) ahah.

Oh. sure, sure. :P

xxx

You doo dont you :lol:

If you dont then nobody in this world does :(

Woah is it me or has the forum been busy tonight?? Lol tryin to catch up with it all!

After the crappy day i've had any news would be most welcome :P

Ohhh no what happened?

Stupid boss being as bitchy as she possibly can, adding even more work to an already seriously crazy work load :yoda:

Awww no! I hate it when that happens! Especially when several people ask you to do several things all at once each telling you that their task is top priority and must be done straight away! Grrrr!

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

Not forum related, but......................

do you remember I had to to a Dalek Cake!

Well, he gave me a bunch of flowers and a lovely card. He won't cut it he was so pleased!

Was worth not goin for bed Friday night!

(Think you link to the bigger pic if you click on it)

th_BarrysDalekfront.jpg

Awww wooow that's amazing Rhi! Awesome!!

Everyone on this forum is geeky lol.. it comes with the territory!

And thats a cool dalek..

Ah ha ha yup I gotta admit that I am a geek! A Buffy/Angel/Twi geek and I'm proud of it! :P:dance:

Ahhhh nooooo the computer isn't letting me view iiiiit! Grrrrrrr Arghhhhhh-lol. And now I'm chuckling to myself coz I've just randomly associated the "Grrrrs" with the coolness of the Buffy growls and the "Arghhhhhs" with the slightly lacking Twi growls! I really hope they've improved them in NM! Ok that was seriously pointless sorry!

We knew buffy wud win, i sat watching dat pikin out wer each seen was from lol (am sad i know) xx :yoda:

Nooo you're not sad you're like totally cool!! If I could view the damn thing I'd be doing the same! Stupid crappy computer!

I thought wotsits were spose to be curly! Why are mine straight? Lol!

LOL Loved it! Apart from when EC was destroyed...of course in 'real life' that wouldn't happen cuz he'd read her mind lol....OMG I need help! :yoda:

Mmmm Edward & Angelus - that would be a fight!

Have you decided what to name your car?

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

Not forum related, but......................

do you remember I had to to a Dalek Cake!

Well, he gave me a bunch of flowers and a lovely card. He won't cut it he was so pleased!

Was worth not goin for bed Friday night!

(Think you link to the bigger pic if you click on it)

th_BarrysDalekfront.jpg

Wow! Fab cake...exterminate! lol

Edited by Alaska

LOL Loved it! Apart from when EC was destroyed...of course in 'real life' that wouldn't happen cuz he'd read her mind lol....OMG I need help! :yoda:

Ah ha ha ha ok I read that wrong....and it didn't involve a fight lol! Oh wait that other thought is slightly disturbing....scrap that thought I'll stick with the fight! Ok now I'm wanting to watch season 2 of Buffy for Angelus and his leather trousers lol!

Ah ha ha ha ok I read that wrong....and it didn't involve a fight lol! Oh wait that other thought is slightly disturbing....scrap that thought I'll stick with the fight! Ok now I'm wanting to watch season 2 of Buffy for Angelus and his leather trousers lol!

LOL Glad you scrapped that disturbin thought out! Mmmmm....We are back to the leather trousers again! Imagination going wild! On that note, gotta get some sleep. Dreamt about RPatz last night....nice dream....bet I won't be that lucky tonight lol ha ha he he

LOL Glad you scrapped that disturbin thought out! Mmmmm....We are back to the leather trousers again! Imagination going wild! On that note, gotta get some sleep. Dreamt about RPatz last night....nice dream....bet I won't be that lucky tonight lol ha ha he he

Hee hee hee yup back to the leather trousers again!

Hee hee maybe tonight you'll dream of Angelus! Night night!

I hope this gets announced before the 12th July

So I can get a ticket for it as a birthday present :(

Ooooh now that would be a nice b'day prezzy!

Ok I have a v random question to ask anyone that may know the answer. Is Jamie Campbell in Date Movie THE Jamie Campbell Bower?? The reason I ask is coz I was watching Date Movie the other night (reluctantly I might add. As much as I love Alyson Hannigan I don't like that movie) and it made me wonder if they were 1 and the same!

LOL Loved it! Apart from when EC was destroyed...of course in 'real life' that wouldn't happen cuz he'd read her mind lol....OMG I need help! :(

Mornin, sadly did not dream of Angelus....had weird dream with that pyscho Tony from Corry (havn't watched it for months)...I gotta start goin to bed earlier...lol

Wishin everyone a good day. Hopin that this is 'the' day *fingers crossed*

So I can get a ticket for it as a birthday present :WAVE:

Ok I have a v random question to ask anyone that may know the answer. Is Jamie Campbell in Date Movie THE Jamie Campbell Bower?? The reason I ask is coz I was watching Date Movie the other night (reluctantly I might add. As much as I love Alyson Hannigan I don't like that movie) and it made me wonder if they were 1 and the same!

I agree...great pressie!

Think Cambell in Date Movie was Adam???? Had a quick look on JCB wiki and Date Movie is not in his movie history but Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1 & 2 is! Didn't know that until then.

LOL Loved it! Apart from when EC was destroyed...of course in 'real life' that wouldn't happen cuz he'd read her mind lol....OMG I need help! :chair:

Mornin, sadly did not dream of Angelus....had weird dream with that pyscho Tony from Corry (havn't watched it for months)...I gotta start goin to bed earlier...lol

Wishin everyone a good day. Hopin that this is 'the' day *fingers crossed*

So I can get a ticket for it as a birthday present :chair:

I agree...great pressie!

Think Cambell in Date Movie was Adam???? Had a quick look on JCB wiki and Date Movie is not in his movie history but Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1 & 2 is! Didn't know that until then.

Hee hee hee yes :chair: d'oh stupid me yes it was Adam Campbell ah ha ha ha ha I clearly have a 1 track mind and can't help but think about Twi lol!

You dreamt about Tony? Ohhhh kaaaay that is weird lol! I don't like him! He's evil!

Goddd I have such a fuzzy head today! I didn't sleep well at all! I think I finally got to sleep at 4:30am! NOT GOOD!!