Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Geeks!!!!!!lol yes I am definitely a Twi Geek!!!!!!

Hope you all have a good day - could'nt get on PC last night due to Sam doing college work and not had a proper look this morning at what you were all talking about....also not had chance to look at the buffy and edward video as yet :chair:

Rhi that cake is amazing you are so clever :chair:

News would be good :chair:

Glad you like the cake guys.

Aw David, I thought you might be really cheesed off when it had to be cancelled. :blush:

I can totally see why they had to though, disappointing for people really keen for the con to go ahead.

I've always been a geek too Debs! :)

Was laughing last night at hubby cos I was the one raving on about Transformers and not him. Think it is a bit reversed to the norm in our house, me liking all the Sci Fi stuff and not the man! He's more of a Kevin Smith guy, but he hasn't got anything out this year has he? So I don't think he will be at LFCC, that would be a dream come true for Kev

Thankfully we have the same sort of music taste!

no, not today. sorry.

But we are working very hard and i can say that things are moving along nicely. As soon as we have things confirmed we will let you know.

thanks for all your patience.

thanks for the update :blush:

no, not today. sorry.

But we are working very hard and i can say that things are moving along nicely. As soon as we have things confirmed we will let you know.

thanks for the update :D

Ditto.. :D

See that kinda update keeps us happy too it's the not know if today is the day that kills us and now we know it's not I can go to work happily ;) cheers SM

Ditto... :blush:

no, not today. sorry.

Thanks for the update that'll keep me going for the time being glad to hear its moving along nicely :(

See that kinda update keeps us happy too it's the not know if today is the day that kills us and now we know it's not I can go to work happily ;) cheers SM

:lol::lol:

:(:lol::lol:;):D Off out now! :D Bought Alex's and Justin's photo shoots today - YAY!!!

Juliette - what did you buy???..

Edited by Lara11

:lol:;):D:D;) Off out now! :D Bought Alex's and Justin's photo shoots today - YAY!!!

I was about to say Alex who and Justin who, but have just realised ET2!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS, but VERY HAPPY you have got your tickets for this!!.. :(

No Tracie - LFCC. I'm not going to ET2 :lol: *sobs again*

;):D:D;):D Off out now! ;) Bought Alex's and Justin's photo shoots today - YAY!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS, but VERY HAPPY you have got your tickets for this!!.. :lol:

Just realised after posting that you are not at the event Most of us are missing out on!!!!..... At least LFCC will be a consolation... STILL JEALOUS, AND STILL VERY HAPPY YOU GET TO MEET Cast... :(

no, not today. sorry.

Nice to see things are still-a-moving! Yay!!

I want Rob! Rob! Rob! Rob! Sorry! I blame Emma! We, I mean She, was talking about Rob this morn! So now I have Rob on the brain!

I think lack of sleep sends me a bit loopy lol!

:lol:;):D:D;) Off out now! :D Bought Alex's and Justin's photo shoots today - YAY!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS, but VERY HAPPY you have got your tickets for this!!.. :(

I have to admit I was getting a bit worried then. I thought to myself "I'm sure no-one else has been announced for ET2 yet" lol and then I remembered you're sadly unable to go to ET2 so figured it must be LFCC! Aswell as mini con-ness I'd like some news about new guests for ET2 lol! How many guests were there for ET? Ok I know I'm posting in the wrong thread really but ohhhh wellllll!

I have to admit I was getting a bit worried then. I thought to myself "I'm sure no-one else has been announced for ET2 yet" lol and then I remembered you're sadly unable to go to ET2 so figured it must be LFCC! Aswell as mini con-ness I'd like some news about new guests for ET2 lol! How many guests were there for ET? Ok I know I'm posting in the wrong thread really but ohhhh wellllll!

And I'm in the wrong thread talking about LFCC photo shoots - I've lost the plot! :thumbup:

And I'm in the wrong thread talking about LFCC photo shoots - I've lost the plot! :lol:

Lol that's what happens when you have OCD and Twilight fever :thumbup:

We call today trauma Tuesday cos the kid's have too much going on and I'm running around like a nutter.

Off to Beavers now - speak to you in a bit peeps! :(

Rob's in Heat magazine again! :(

Edited by Juliette

Is that the magazine with Kerry Katona on the front?

I feel sorry for her. I would be gutted if someone published a pic of me in my bikini!

Got my boxing exercise DVD out today.

Decided that only two sessions a week ain't going to get me toned up ready for the family wedding start of August.

ps Is anyone else feeling cheesed off every time an ET2 announcement is made, cos I seem to forget I'm not going :(

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

I keep thinking about getting into kick boxing! I love doing the kick boxing bit on Davina McCall's DVDs!

Lol I bought some weights to tone up my arms (well obv lol) and they're 3kg. I didn't realise how heavy they were gonna be! I'm also trying to get back in the habit of doing sit ups! Did 200 last night! Eeek! Well it's alot to me anyway! Lol!

Awww Rhi I really hope that by some miracle you can go to ET2!