Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhh congratulations on the twins Stacie!

Hmmm I need a new copy of twilght, NM and Eclipse so I'm tempted by the red copies! Hmmmm......although that may give Karly a reason to not give me NM and Eclipse back ha ha ha (we had a strange convo on FB about her giving them back to me! Made me chuckle. Any non Twi fan would think we're bonkers!). My copy of BD is perfectly fine coz it's a hardback.

Nothing wrong in cutting your childs hair!!! ask Sam :blink:

I think Sam mentioned something about a fringe earlier Debs!!!! :YAHOO:

Well yesterday i found out im having TWINS! ome ome... anyway, this could mean i'll be a mummy to 3!! instead of 2!! up to 2 months earlier... and my due date was 15th December, so depending on my cirumstances i could be having my twins during ET2 lol, its so typical, not bad news as im dead excited to be having my twins now! may nt have to miss ET2 but i will probably be the size of a house by then lol if my twins arent born on ET2 who wants to make bets they're born during the NEW MOON premiere at cinemas!? lol i think my twins might be anti-twilight they're making this very difficult for me so far lol xx

Congratulations - how exciting!! :YAHOO:

I know I like the red too but do I need 4 copies of the same book? :/

The New Moon soundtrack is available for pre-order on amazon.COM nothing on the UK sites yet though :lol:

Yes you do! :lol: Where's Breaking Dawn though I wonder? :firedevil:

• Moderators

Errrm if you can use torrents, there's a fair few Star Wars soundtrack ones on Mininova. If you have the right torrent program, you can just choose to download 1 track, rather than a whole album.