An audience with the cast of Twilight Sunday 19th July 2009

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger im going to have to order this tommorow, it would be nice though if showmasters could update the photo's to include some of the new guest's including Alex then i would be able to order them all in one go. I was mainly waiting for a update so then i could do it all in one go and not mess about.....seems im gonna have to now :P

• Moderators

It's not that surprising really. I know a lot of people that have already spent all their money on ET2, or waiting for the mini-cons etc, so they're not necessarily going to LFCC. Or if they are, they're having photo shoots or whatever instead :D

It's not that surprising really. I know a lot of people that have already spent all their money on ET2, or waiting for the mini-cons etc, so they're not necessarily going to LFCC. Or if they are, they're having photo shoots or whatever instead :D

No ET2 for me *sobs quietly* :D but hopes there might be a waiting list *cheers up slightly* :D

No ET2 for me *sobs quietly* :( but hopes there might be a waiting list *cheers up slightly* :D

Seconded! :D

I think the shorter answer would be who am I NOT getting lol actually its not THAT bad at the min Peter and Alex obv, Micheal Shanks and Jewel Staite obv!!! (not sure whether to get Jewel to sign for Firely or Stargate is my only issue ;)) Eve and Scott (dunno why I put them together they were just the next on my list) and Chris Saradon and the brothers Phelps :P :P!!!!

And may have to get the cat lol seeing as he has just been announced!