Twilight tattoo?

lil nightmare

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ that is quite goood :)

ive always liked the quote La tua cantante, ever since finishing reading new moon.

or even the lion/lamb piece, but it smallish joined handwriting (obviously would neeed more thinking about.

Edited by Twilightxx

:) just saw this and thought id let you know im getting mine done tuesday!! :)

im having la tua cantante written on my ankle

aaand maybe

music notes in the shape of a ribbon on my foot!! ;)

i will post when its done and healed!! :)

Im not very creative either! Getting boyfriend to design me something, nothing too obvious, even though i have no problem with having it for the rest of my life! I dont see how anyone can regret it! Twilight has changed my view on the world and i am very obsessed! Thinking More than my own life, in french of course!

Im too scared to get a tattoo :blush: I'll get one eventually but my first one is gonna be a Backstreet Boys one ive been planning it for about a year but still cant face the needle :unsure:

The 'pain' really isn't that bad...I have loads of people who cringe when I mention them, but honestly - it's more annoying that actually painful!! I would liken it to a cat scratch (though repeatedly) but after awhile, you sort of become numb to it and it's just annoying! The worst thing is sometimes the uncomfortable way you have to sit for ages for them to ink you!

Afterwards, it feels a bit like bad sunburn for a day or 2 and then the real madness starts when it's itching bad and you can't scratch it and it drives you mad! I must get through tubes of savlon to soothe the itching!!

Im not very creative either! Getting boyfriend to design me something, nothing too obvious, even though i have no problem with having it for the rest of my life! I dont see how anyone can regret it! Twilight has changed my view on the world and i am very obsessed! Thinking More than my own life, in french of course!

I don't see how anyone who loves Twilight would regret it either. I mean, yes if you got a boyfriend/girlfriends name on you and you broke up and you were hurt or it all ended badly, I could understand being regretful about that. But...Twilight is important to you now...even if it's not later - it's a mark of something that meant a lot to you at one point in your life and something you can look back on with fondness. The books and movies will always be there for you in the future...they're not going anywhere and they're very unlikely to hurt you! That's the way I see it anyway.

xC

i got bored in work the other day. doodled up something i kind of like.

i'm not sure if i'd have la tua cantante on it but anyway, your comments would be great. my tattoo on my foot has put me off for a little while.

tattoomusiclatua.png

Edited by haylzee

http://www.bellasugar.com/3023140

that's a video of loads of twilight tattoo's :)

lots of good ideas

i really love some of them

the one of rob and kristen on that girl's arm was a bit of a 'whoa' moment though, lol

I looked at some of the comments about it below the video saying things like, "they'll regret it" and "it's just a fad" "get a life" "crazy"

Some people really don't get it's not JUST about obsession; twilight has changed peoples lives. For me it sure has and if I could have a tattoo representing something that has given me many lifelong friends and great experiences I could never regret, and how happy it's made me in general. I feel like I am a better person because of the effect the saga and whole phenomenom has had on me. I DONT see a problem with that at all. Twilight seriously saved my life :D I'm already planning my twilight tattoo and when I get it I shall wear it with pride!

hope this works

huh018.jpg

this is my cullen crest tat still not healed cus i had it touched up first day of ET1 hope u can see it lol

omg, i love it :P

i really want a tatoo now :D

http://www.bellasugar.com/3023140

that's a video of loads of twilight tattoo's :)

lots of good ideas

i really love some of them

the one of rob and kristen on that girl's arm was a bit of a 'whoa' moment though, lol

I looked at some of the comments about it below the video saying things like, "they'll regret it" and "it's just a fad" "get a life" "crazy"

Some people really don't get it's not JUST about obsession; twilight has changed peoples lives. For me it sure has and if I could have a tattoo representing something that has given me many lifelong friends and great experiences I could never regret, and how happy it's made me in general. I feel like I am a better person because of the effect the saga and whole phenomenom has had on me. I DONT see a problem with that at all. Twilight seriously saved my life :P I'm already planning my twilight tattoo and when I get it I shall wear it with pride!

same :)

i can understand why some people would regret it but i for one wouldn't!

i can't wait to get a tatoo

just need to persuade my folks :P

Ah, okay, I've decided!

So i'm getting "It hurts to think about them. It’s like I can’t breathe… like I’m breaking into pieces." between my shoulder blades.

and I might get the ribbon around my ankle, or the top of my arm :YAHOO:

i need a lost related tattoo too, and a skins one. :D