The Meadow Room

BethyBoo

I just wonder if their gunna make another scene from the books and put it into the room again?

It was done very well, a very peacful place to go and chill....

I remember at E1 they did the Time Line room and was awesome!!!!

If you could pick a scene from the book or movie, which would you pick?

What and where was the meadow room?

Yeah where was this room i totally missed it seems like a few people did??? :D

It was along the same corridor as the room we left our bags in for the photoshoots.

It was really well themed, but sadly some people had used it as a picnic place and just dumped their empty crisps packets and stuff there when they were done - total lack of respect for the effort that was made I think. It was such a good place to get photos taken, lying on the floor Edward and Bella style ;)

OMG! *haha* This is great...the room looks fantastic. Too bad I totally missed out on it...But I'll definitely be looking for the next themed room at ET2. :) I also think a la Push themed room would be great...something beach related would definitely be cozy. :)

Awwww!

Its such a shame that so many people seemed to miss the meadow room! it was a really nice quiet place to relax.

I was in there with a friend when a girl came in with her twilight book. she just put her ipod in and sat reading. it was lovely! exactly what the room was for!

i wish more people had seen it!

=x=