Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a twisted fairy tale theme for small worlds (IS THAT THE ONE WITH THE FAIRIES)

Or a wedding themes party for something borrowed

Or how about a dead man walking theme of a hospital scene and stuff

What about PIZZA PARTY

What about PIZZA PARTY

I have this bizarre vision of everyone turning up in a pizza costume with diffferent toppings!!! :(:blink:

lol all in the name of fun

but imagine that pizza party lotsa pizza and italian food like garrlic bread mmm

although hold the woman who lost her brain to lisa (sorry ianto)

What about PIZZA PARTY

I have this bizarre vision of everyone turning up in a pizza costume with diffferent toppings!!! :P:P

lol all in the name of fun

but imagine that pizza party lotsa pizza and italian food like garrlic bread mmm

although hold the woman who lost her brain to lisa (sorry ianto)

That's great for most people but from a purely selfish point of view that would suck, due to medical reasons I can't eat pizza, pasta or garlic bread.

Ancient Rome - now that would be fun, but is it in the spirit of Torchwood.........

Hospital Theam....

Torchwood Episod 1 - in a Hospital , Tommy Episode --- etc...

What about Doctors & Nurses....?

Pyjama Party - Hospital Pyjama’s .... Tommy,

Oh.... Matron......

Its just a thought………

:D:YAHOO:

:(

Ancient Rome - now that would be fun, but is it in the spirit of Torchwood.........

Hospital Theam....

Torchwood Episod 1 - in a Hospital , Tommy Episode --- etc...

What about Doctors & Nurses....?

Pyjama Party - Hospital Pyjama’s .... Tommy,

Oh.... Matron......

Its just a thought………

;);)

:YAHOO:

Oh I like hosptial theme but thats probaly because I already have a set of bluesXD

Twilight has it's first theme and that only a week before the Hub so I'm hoping we will get one soon as wellXD

I love the twisted fairytale idea! The only thought I had was a wartime one, but if that's been done before then oh well.

Do many people dress up for these? And does everyone go all out on their costumes? (I haven't been before so I don't know what to expect).

I love the twisted fairytale idea! The only thought I had was a wartime one, but if that's been done before then oh well.

Do many people dress up for these? And does everyone go all out on their costumes? (I haven't been before so I don't know what to expect).

I'd love wartime too as I'm kinda burlesque day to day anway the 40's thing fits for me.

Twisted fairytale to me sounds fantastic, a lot of scope for interpritation.

A lot of people dress up so just go for it (as for going all out do what you can at least you made the effort, I know some might say it has to be perfect/accurate etc... but sod it as long as you're having fun what the hell just do it.)

But I reeeaaallly wish we had longer to sort costumes ie:they were announced earlier. I don't have much money so It's all but impoosible for me to sort 3 nights costume in a couple of months. Given time I can make my own but... yeah would love an earlier date on the themes.

Edited by Enkeli

1950s would be great.

Whatever they are, I can't wait til we get some themes confirmed, they were such an integral and brilliant part of the Hub 2. Hopefully before the summer holidays so I have a chance to put some time into it this time!

I like historical party themes, I would have dressed up for the Victorian party but it was announced too late for me... If I'm dressing up I want to do it properly (someone please tell me I'm not the only one mad enough to want historial dresses to be accurate...) and I need more than six weeks for that, unfortunately. I would love any historical theme if it is announced early... the sooner the better really. If it is announced late,

No you're not the only one. I've spent far too many years doing historical re-enactment, living history, and working in theatres to be comfortable with settling for something half-arsed! But then, I am a self-confessed costume fascist! :YAHOO:

No you're not the only one. I've spent far too many years doing historical re-enactment, living history, and working in theatres to be comfortable with settling for something half-arsed! But then, I am a self-confessed costume fascist! :D

You'd never guess :P

No you're not the only one. I've spent far too many years doing historical re-enactment, living history, and working in theatres to be comfortable with settling for something half-arsed! But then, I am a self-confessed costume fascist! :D

:D I'm not the only one! *jumps up and down* At least you have good reasons for wanting an accurate historical costume... I don't have any excuse, I'm just picky like that!

I guess one other thing that should be taken into account in that most of us will be travelling to the event, so certain themes would be complicated from a purely practical point of view. For example, I could not lug an Elisabethan style costume all the way from here to Birmingham without a) going mad in the train, :D squashing it to bits or c) all of the above. So, yeah, I'm still trying to think of historical periods, not too complex to reproduce, with some significance in TW... and coming up empty :D