The New Keeping In Touch Thread

TRUKid

I was dressed as the Doctor nearly all weekend for those who want to find me. Gold pass, posed for photos happily, stayed at the ibis, Joker on saturday night for a bit. If anyone has pics of me feel free to post them where ever you like, but I would like to be sent some, didnt get that many pictures this weekend.

Cheers to everyone I met for an awesome weekend

Are you the guy who was with Kacey?

Yes I was, although through having different friend groups and tickets (gold and silver) we didnt get to spend much time together. Plus the fact that I literally cant keep up with her at stuff like this, the day-time stuff knocks me out and cant stay up late at the parties lol

Oh and cheers Glee!!! Will drop you an email!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus when the Ibis hotel lift goes 'going down' when i'm in costume...uh-ho lol. Its all 'going down...yes please' lmao.

It's not just me then!

I was at the Ibis last time, dressed as Ianto, and I just started giggling when the lift said 'going down.' Captain John's voice was all I could hear :whistling:

I was dressed as the Doctor nearly all weekend for those who want to find me. Gold pass, posed for photos happily, stayed at the ibis, Joker on saturday night for a bit. If anyone has pics of me feel free to post them where ever you like, but I would like to be sent some, didnt get that many pictures this weekend.

Yes I was, although through having different friend groups and tickets (gold and silver) we didnt get to spend much time together. Plus the fact that I literally cant keep up with her at stuff like this, the day-time stuff knocks me out and cant stay up late at the parties lol

Aww ten!dude <3 You were amazing; me and my friend were dressed as ringmaster (with whip) and belly dancer on Sat night iof you remember us. We're weird!

Never - Oh god, handcuffs are uncomfortable. Especially when your talking to someone and then are suddenly yanked lmao. I've got stupid handcuffs, they seem to tighten when their pulled.

I'm actually frightened, someone filmed me pushing the doors open, John style. It SO better not end up on Youtube lol.

Heya Shel! Yeah after running around platforms at Northampton station, we were fine lol. Oh how are your bruises? Sorry about that, but then trying to do the whole limbo thing for Lauren...yeah lol.

Wait....a lamp-post?? lol.

Lamppost_by_CCPCosplayGallery.jpg

Yes, a lamp-post

I remember you! I was one of the (probably many) people who approached you with my camera, on the Saturday when you were in the bar with Captain Jack. Sadly, neither of my photos came out in focus (the auto-focus on my camera apparently thought the pool tables in the background were far more interesting), and I was absolutely gutted, because both of you looked brilliant.

I was wondering if either of the two people who were in both of Tom Price's "intimate encounters" with me are here. I believe they had both been bidding against each other for the Saturday night dinner with Kai and Owen? If so: hello! I'm the tiny blonde girl who didn't talk much.

I was wondering if either of the two people who were in both of Tom Price's "intimate encounters" with me are here. I believe they had both been bidding against each other for the Saturday night dinner with Kai and Owen? If so: hello! I'm the tiny blonde girl who didn't talk much.

<waves> hi there! i remember you! :)

i might have been the one who *allegedly* abused him about his website *cough, cough* :|

would also be interested in staying in touch with the guy from both encounters (if nothing else, to smack him over the head for accusing me of supposedly "torturing" Tom :P )

Edited by glee

i might have been the one who *allegedly* abused him about his website *cough, cough* :|

I like Tom's website it makes me laugh anyway.

Much better than someone else's website. Not gonna say who because the people who run it might see this D;

I like Tom's website it makes me laugh anyway.

Much better than someone else's website. Not gonna say who because the people who run it might see this D;

I also like Tom's website; the "abuse" (remember, alleged! alleged!!) was me pointing out an incorrect link so he could fix it (... but then it possibly devolved/went downhill from that point :\ *hiding face* )

would also be interested in staying in touch with the guy from both encounters (if nothing else, to smack him over the head for accusing me of supposedly "torturing" Tom :P )

Hello again! :D

Oh, that was funny, when Tom made that note about how one of his upcoming projects was to fix his website, and all three of us started sniggering. I think he leaves himself open to the abuse, personally. ;)

Oh, that was funny, when Tom made that note about how one of his upcoming projects was to fix his website, and all three of us started sniggering. I think he leaves himself open to the abuse, personally. :WINCE:

:thumbup:

am just hoping that he wasn't too put off or offended by it :\

oh well, at least he'd be more likely to remember if we saw him again! :thumbup:

I'll say alo!

CCP Manic/CCP Aisha here.

I was a Dragon and Fifth Doctor on Friday, and met a Gwendoline who said she'd lick my face... you there?

Also, anyone who stayed in our dance circle after the Saturday night conga that worked. Epic dancing girls!

Plus, the Tenth doctor cosplayer who was sitting next to me in the CCPicnic circle and her Cpt. John mate.

EDIT:

And 'Sarah' who I met on Saturday and had a Standard ticket like myself. I was in a labcoat. ^^;

Edited by Aisha

LMFAO!!! Oh the guns that kept going walkies? Oh and then the whole handcuff thing...yeahhh lol. Though being dragged onto the dance floor to 'I need a hero'....erm, Captain John's a hero? lol.

Oh yeah I have work tomorrow and begging for my pay cheque. Seriously considering a credit card, I was majorly broke all weekend.

Oh the tiny hair babies and PC Andy lmao. She was working the plot out last night lol. Oh and she's also blaming Kai for her dreaming about donkeys last night lmao.

Hey, it's me Shel (Lauren H's friend, curly hair and corsets. You couldn't really miss me lol)! I was useless and only managed to get a couple of people's contact info. Wanted to make sure you both got back okay! Lauren and I did ... eventually!

The handcuffing! Oh dear, that was me, I still have the bruises to prove it.

Hey Shell! It's Jemz, Charlie's friend :D What's you LJ etc?

Aww ten!dude <3 You were amazing; me and my friend were dressed as ringmaster (with whip) and belly dancer on Sat night iof you remember us. We're weird!

Ten Dude!!! :D It's Jemz, belly dancer girl. Sorry if I scared you on Saturday night I was a bit merry. You looked awesome btw!

Yay, Shel is here! :D

Hey Lauren it's Jemz :D You get home okay? What your LJ?

Right then people:

The young Australian woman (Grace I think her name was) that offered me a seat at the guest meal on saturday. Spoke to me a few times over the weekend. Would like to keep in touch as you were very awesome.

The guy dressed as Jack who built my hand in a jar lol Never actually caught your name.

Yeah, I remember you. I thought your Joker costume looked fantastic. I remember meeting you in the lift at the Ibis on the Friday evening with your two friends - I called you a giant action figure! (sorry 'bout that).

LMFAO!!! Oh the guns that kept going walkies? Oh and then the whole handcuff thing...yeahhh lol. Though being dragged onto the dance floor to 'I need a hero'....erm, Captain John's a hero? lol.

Oh yeah I have work tomorrow and begging for my pay cheque. Seriously considering a credit card, I was majorly broke all weekend.

Oh the tiny hair babies and PC Andy lmao. She was working the plot out last night lol. Oh and she's also blaming Kai for her dreaming about donkeys last night lmao.

Hey, it's me Shel (Lauren H's friend, curly hair and corsets. You couldn't really miss me lol)! I was useless and only managed to get a couple of people's contact info. Wanted to make sure you both got back okay! Lauren and I did ... eventually!

The handcuffing! Oh dear, that was me, I still have the bruises to prove it.

Hey Shell! It's Jemz, Charlie's friend :unsure: What's you LJ etc?

Hey!!! I've added you on LJ, I'm down as Lorelei Chase, you should see me there :) You got Charlie's details?

Hey Shell! It's Jemz, Charlie's friend :wub: What's you LJ etc?

Hey!!! I've added you on LJ, I'm down as Lorelei Chase, you should see me there :) You got Charlie's details?

Sure. On LJ she's mrs_cj_harkness

Edited by Jemzamia

Hey Shell! It's Jemz, Charlie's friend :wub: What's you LJ etc?

Sure. On LJ she's mrs_cj_harkness

Excellent! I'm slowly finding more and more of the people I spoke to (and probably dragged on the dancefloor!) hehe.

hey everyone steve here i was the guy who was carrying a gwen bear round all weekend she got loads of attention had her pic taken with eve and myself she even got kidnapped sunday night and taken onto the dancefloor :band:

Edited by turbo taz

I also like Tom's website; the "abuse" (remember, alleged! alleged!!) was me pointing out an incorrect link so he could fix it (... but then it possibly devolved/went downhill from that point :\ *hiding face* )

Now you are just being polite! :D His web site is functional but a bit basic. He could do with some links to his actual gig dates.

I was in the second encounter - the one with the moustaches!

Now you are just being polite! :YAHOO: His web site is functional but a bit basic. He could do with some links to his actual gig dates.

hey! i remember you too! ... and omg the moustaches ...! :P and then they refused to fall off!! :blush: (trying to not to laugh too loudly whilst at work)

agreed the website is somewhat basic (... sparse? i prefer "clean") but at least it [mostly :P ] works and is thankfully without unnecessary clutter

the lack of detailed gig information may also have been mentioned ;P but at least it does give a rough idea of where/when and the gaps can be filled with google and/or chortle.co.uk <shrug>

nb: not sure if it's some sort of karmic retribution, but have had the first part of Dogman running through my head for the better part of 2 hours .... help! :whimper: :P

Now you are just being polite! ^_^ His web site is functional but a bit basic. He could do with some links to his actual gig dates.

hey! i remember you too! ... and omg the moustaches ...! :wub: and then they refused to fall off!!

Then when he started contorting his face to try and make them fall off. How hilarious was that?!

I know what you mean about karmic retribution, though: apparently my new favourite phrase for every occasion is "spooky do's". I think my parents are considering having me committed and/or killed.

Now you are just being polite! :headscratch: His web site is functional but a bit basic. He could do with some links to his actual gig dates.

hey! i remember you too! ... and omg the moustaches ...! :( and then they refused to fall off!!

Then when he started contorting his face to try and make them fall off. How hilarious was that?!

I know what you mean about karmic retribution, though: apparently my new favourite phrase for every occasion is "spooky do's". I think my parents are considering having me committed and/or killed.

he was so disappointed when they wouldn't fall off too!! :D

am probably also in danger of being committed by close ones (even more so than usual anyway :P ) mainly due to spontaneous/random laughter as I keep remembering things at inopportune moments ... still not sure how to break it to them that i'll be going to hub3 too?? :o