Kristen for ET2

Emelso

I know it's v unlikely cos she is so shy about with these kind of events.

But I would love to have Kristen for ET2 she is such an interesting person and I would love to meet her. She seems very mature for her age, always gives thoughtful answers and has been in some amazing films.

Anyone else with me? :blink:

(and please no haters ;))

...oh and I want Rob too of course :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be an interesting oppurtunity for her to redeem herself. a lot of the fans don't seem to like her very much, and I would be interested to see how she reacts to that, and also what sort of a role model she see's Bella as, I wouldn't be upset if she came!

I think it would be an interesting oppurtunity for her to redeem herself. a lot of the fans don't seem to like her very much, and I would be interested to see how she reacts to that, and also what sort of a role model she see's Bella as, I wouldn't be upset if she came!

if she showed up they all kiss her ass!!

i think she'd be harder to get than rob tho

i'd like to meet her

Edited by bl00djunkie

omg Kristen going would be so good! but we all know she's rather like Rob in some respects... with shyness and being uncomfortable.

i personally cannot understand all the hatred, but like you say, if she was to go, all the "haters" would be all talk no action. which would be really saddening to be honest. lol

so YAY to Kristen! and NAY to haters!

PLEASE GET KRISTEN AT ET2!!! (or at least, ask very politely :D )

Edited by Edwardsbackupgirl

I'd like her to redeem herself, 'cos at the mo I'd rather chew off my own arm than meet her.

omg Kristen going would be so good! but we all know she's rather like Rob in some respects... with shyness and being uncomfortable.

i personally cannot understand all the hatred, but like you say, if she was to go, all the "haters" would be all talk no action. which would be really saddening to be honest. lol

PLEASE GET KRISTEN AT ET2!!! (or at least, ask very politely ^_^ )

All talk no action? Huh?

Although I think Kristen is honest about her feelings - she sometimes comes across as quite rude and obnoxious, I know a lot of my friends don't like her, and disapprove of her as a role model to young girls, as she can appear to be mean. I would be interested to see what she is like without a million cameras flashing in her face. Maybe we could think of some questions she has not been asked to keep her interested in the con!

Although I think Kristen is honest about her feelings - she sometimes comes across as quite rude and obnoxious, I know a lot of my friends don't like her, and disapprove of her as a role model to young girls, as she can appear to be mean. I would be interested to see what she is like without a million cameras flashing in her face. Maybe we could think of some questions she has not been asked to keep her interested in the con!

If you want proof that she does love her fans search "EXCLUSIVE: Twilight Star Kristen Stewart Signs Autographs" on youtube - that would freak me out and she's so nice about it.

I want to meet her :WINCE: ...just not like that lol!

Edited by Emelso

I love her don't get me wrong but if she was more expensive and harder to get than Rob then I'd prefere him obviously cause even though they're both shy, Rob seems just that little bit more into it all than Kristen does. I feel like I'd be more relaxed around Rob than her, weird.

I love her don't get me wrong but if she was more expensive and harder to get than Rob then I'd prefere him obviously cause even though they're both shy, Rob seems just that little bit more into it all than Kristen does. I feel like I'd be more relaxed around Rob than her, weird.

I'd love them both - I would choose Rob aswell tbh...cos well :WINCE:

But the dream would be to have them both - having my cake and all that lol.

I'd love them both - I would choose Rob aswell tbh...cos well :WINCE:

But the dream would be to have them both - having my cake and all that lol.

Totally - they are cute together in interviews! Plus, they might have more fun if they are together - they can have mutual stalkers!

I'd like her to redeem herself, 'cos at the mo I'd rather chew off my own arm than meet her.

All talk no action? Huh?

all talk no action as in - the haters would claim they wouldnt talk to her, they act like they wouldnt touch her with a barge pole, but i bet that if kristen went to the con, they'd all start talking to her like they love her.

therefore.. all talk, no action (they talk like they hate her, but wouldnt stick to it if she went)

All talk no action? Huh?

all talk no action as in - the haters would claim they wouldnt talk to her, they act like they wouldnt touch her with a barge pole, but i bet that if kristen went to the con, they'd all start talking to her like they love her.

therefore.. all talk, no action (they talk like they hate her, but wouldnt stick to it if she went)

Of course - that annoys me , maybe they are just jealous of her? I am!!! - don't hate her though!

Oh yay, thanks for opening that thread! That really just made me happy, 'cause I've just had to endure a lot of Kristen bashing in the past couple of minutes that I almost started to believe that I'm the only one who really likes her. I think she's a great actress and a great human being as well. She's not one of these shallow actresses who are way too stuck up. Kristen - as it seems - is very much down to earth and works really hard for all the projects she's involved with. However unfortunately a lot of Twilight fans don't seem to see that...sometimes I wonder whether they're just jealous of her, because she's able to work with Rob. I really don't know. Either way I adore Kristen and it would make me immensely happy if she attended the con! :)

II feel like I'd be more relaxed around Rob than her, weird.

Oh god I wouldn't be - I'd be a quivering wreck! and plus he would get stalked so much - I doubt he'd be able to move!lol

I think Rob is really attractive but I don't think I'm as big of a fan as some girls, I prefere Kellan and Cam to be honest. I was alright-ish around Kellan lol so I think I could handle Rob just cause like he seems more like us, I seem to get more nervous around famous american people... cause they seem more famous since they live so far away lol! Rob to me just seems so down to earth like I could just have a beer with him and chill haha.

I think you have summed it up perfectly

If you want proof that she does love her fans search "EXCLUSIVE: Twilight Star Kristen Stewart Signs Autographs" on youtube - that would freak me out and she's so nice about it.

I want to meet her :YAHOO: ...just not like that lol!

TBF that's probably cus the camera is there lol, she has to look like she's being nice, at the same time as if they found out where she lives! How harsh.

Also did u see how many posters they had?! They were SO gonna sell them on YouTube

Edited by Crépuscule