preordered twilight yet?

bl00djunkie

I've pre-ordered the Borders one but am looking into getting the 3 disc Canadian one and the collector's edition!

Plus I'm going to go to my local HMV and buy the UK versh as it has to be done!

I'm a sucker for collecting everthing!

xxxx

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to wait a while and see which one people say is better - also if the prices went down that would be a bonus too :YAHOO: it would equal more money for et2

i think you will struggle to get the special editions if you leave it too long, its gonna be a big seller and theres alot of crazy fans tht is if you weant the imported ones...

Edited by bl00djunkie

I am going to wait a while and see which one people say is better - also if the prices went down that would be a bonus too :o it would equal more money for et2

i think you will struggle to get the special editions if you leave it too long, its gonna be a big seller and theres alot of crazy fans tht is if you weant the imported ones...

Yeah i did mean the imported ones, thanks for the heads up - i will probably just end up getting the uk one anyways :YAHOO:

Oh i would love the US version! So much money though will have to stick with the UK one, im wondering if anywhere in the UK will have a DVD release party? If not we so should organise one!

Oh i would love the US version! So much money though will have to stick with the UK one, im wondering if anywhere in the UK will have a DVD release party? If not we so should organise one!

yeah it would be cool but we only have whsmith that sells dvds where i live :D

*sigh*

I think this next payday is gonna result in being skint - again!!

lol better not get ill again then..you need to pay for all the twilight loot

Lol - this is true!!

My acting skills must be getting better as I was still 'recovering' when I went to work last night!

I was thinking of asking my boss to see if he would let me borrow the night club for a couple of hours....but Swansea is a fair distance from Preston...

I pre-ordered from Amazon weeks ago. But just noticed that Play are now offering free Art cards with there copy. So....I think I shall cancel Amazon and re-order from Play.

Would love to get the US ones.....but I can't play region 1 and I should really save some money somewhere (that Jasper t-shirt from Hot Topic is still calling to me though! :D )

• 3 weeks later...

My birthday is the DAY before UK release I'm tempted to get the 3 disc US version

I pre-orded it ages ago from Play an ive just checked my emails an it got send out TODAY so hopefully ill have it by sat yay!!! :D:lol::chair::YAHOO: