bl00djunkie

are you all ready  

52 members have voted

1. 1. are you all ready

• yes im packed and ready to go
    • i have a few more things to buy
    • no im not packet but i have everything
    • what i thought i had ages

I have had so little time lately, I feel like I am NOT at all ready. Panicking completely. Also I haven't got the t-shirts I had to use for La Push Party among others from Zazzle, been 35 god damn days and I paid for this stuff.. Super frustrating

I have had so little time lately, I feel like I am NOT at all ready. Panicking completely. Also I haven't got the t-shirts I had to use for La Push Party among others from Zazzle, been 35 god damn days and I paid for this stuff.. Super frustrating

thjats a real pain :wub:

My clothes aren't dry, some of them haven't even gone through the laundry yet, my bag still has stuff in it from when I went back to America for Christmas and came back but had nowhere to put everything away (good times), I need something like a shall or cardi or something to wear over my prom dress (and no idea where to even look for something, so looks like I won't have anything. Woop!), and God knows what else. I was going to pack everything tomorrow morning, but O no, I've got a seminar tomorrow at 10 that I (and pretty much everyone else on my course) thought was cancelled, so no extra packing time!

On the plus side, I just had my story approved, so all I have to do is speak to people to see if I can interview them, etc.

It's going to be a late night.