ETERNAL TWILIGHT HOTEL MENU

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The Park Inn have sorted out an exclusive menu for the weekend of Eternal Twilight. I think you'll agree that its a fair price and a good selection.

take a look...

Saturday and Sunday Lunch - £6.00

6oz Beef Burger in a Bun and Chips

Pasta Bolgnaise

margheritta or hawaiian pizza

southern fried chicken pieces and chips

macaroni cheese

self serve salad counter

Friday, Saturday and Sunday Dinner - £10.00

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice

Fish Cake and Chips

Cottage Pie

Vegetable Curry and Rice

Self serve salad counter

Selection of desserts available

EternalTwilight1.jpg

• Showmasters Admin

I don't remember them having a childs price. But I could be wrong. Best to ask when you get there. As has been said before there are plenty of places within working distance if not.

That or you can come and eat with us and I'll have 1.5 meals :P

At the last Midlands show I ended up having two meals on the Friday night, 2 x 8oz steaks with salad and jacket potato. Well it was a 2 for 1 offer, so I had 2 :YAHOO:

I don't remember them having a childs price. But I could be wrong. Best to ask when you get there. As has been said before there are plenty of places within working distance if not.

That or you can come and eat with us and I'll have 1.5 meals :P

At the last Midlands show I ended up having two meals on the Friday night, 2 x 8oz steaks with salad and jacket potato. Well it was a 2 for 1 offer, so I had 2 :D

God bless your stomach Too Tall ! :D

• Showmasters Admin

Is that honestly £10 per meal, or for the friday, saturday and sunday?? Cos I think £10 is steep for a portion of cottage pie!!

It is £10 for two course (if you look at the menu posted in the image) and I can remember when I've been at the hotel restaurant before what you paid was for your main meal and whatever veg you took with it, plus a desert that you helped yourself to, I had profiteroles and smothered them in chocolate sauce, mmmmmmm.

But yes, it is £10 for one dinner. I'm sure it actually used to be £12 for the dinner, I might be wrong though!

SJ

xox

Glad to see there's a vegetarian choice! I don't think the prices are that bad - you can easily spend £6 on a sandwhich, drink and crisps or something!

Was planning to bring some food with me and stuff, but nice to know there's another choice if I'm hungry and don't want to venture out! Just wondering though, will there be time to sit down and have a meal?

xC