Scaletrix

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

*Doesn't want to imagine SM's secret places before tea*

I know I'm not going to get a straight answer, but would this be replacing Jack's Office, or is something still being planned for that?

My straight answer is. This will NOT fit in that room. So it can't replace that.

looks cool, but i imagine its gonna be v. popular, so i doubt we'll all get a chance to play around with it :s hmmm

but ace anyways, will try and have a go lol

ETA: Bigger is Better :thumbup:

G x

Edited by n0fear88

• Showmasters Admin

looks cool, but i imagine its gonna be v. popular, so i doubt we'll all get a chance to play around with it :s hmmm

but ace anyways, will try and have a go lol

ETA: Bigger is Better :chair:

G x

It will be going all weekend so I imagine over that period everyone who wants to get a go should be able to! :YAHOO:

Mark :pyth:

Oh, and by the way, it really is SO much fun! ;)

I am glad u asked that as i was wondering but im glad its not replacing.

Question though what ideas have SM got for the room?

I know I'm not going to get a straight answer, but would this be replacing Jack's Office, or is something still being planned for that?

My straight answer is. This will NOT fit in that room. So it can't replace that.

Ah, now I'm not at work (where all photos are blocked) I can see that the question was pointless. Sorry! Blame the NHS for hiding pictures and not even showing image placeholders

Edited by sazzra

Is this what the entertainment will be earlier on Friday?

The Friday day is all about getting to the hotel, sorting yourself out and most importantly meeting and chatting with friends and making new ones. Do much more than that on the Friday and it gets quite stressful. I don't think you should expect there to be "entertainment" as such before the opening ceremony.

As for the Scaletrix they tend to have it at client events at my work and it normally ends in boys getting extremely competitive with one another so it shall be interesting to watch!

Is this what the entertainment will be earlier on Friday?

The Friday day is all about getting to the hotel, sorting yourself out and most importantly meeting and chatting with friends and making new ones. Do much more than that on the Friday and it gets quite stressful. I don't think you should expect there to be "entertainment" as such before the opening ceremony.

As for the Scaletrix they tend to have it at client events at my work and it normally ends in boys getting extremely competitive with one another so it shall be interesting to watch!

This is why I ask this:

we have been going over the weekend of the HUB 1 and we think we can put more on the friday afternoon and night

we will have more info on this soon we just wanted to give you all the heads up

we will let you all know soon

jason :P

I'm aware of the thread - and Jason's post was met for the most part with a resounding chorus of "Oh no!!" because people are working/at school/at uni/travelling on the Friday and so don't want anything to take place before the opening ceremony.

But still Scaletrix - very cool - people will be fighting to get their hands on the controllers.