Guest Announcement Edward Furlong

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

rmtmbq.jpg

He is actually beautiful.

Gonna watch his movies from now-LFCC to reaallly get me in the mood.

Got American History X on at the moment!

I'm thinking of buying my own photo to be signed, as I'm worried that they'll mostly be T2 ones at the event and I'm not a fan.

Ah okay.

I am at a loss with what to do about a photoshoot...I want to book but the earliest we can get to London alone is 11am on Sunday and thats just London, I've no idea what train station is closest to the location of LFCC so I'm wondering if I'll just wait til times are announced or see if a Saturday is announced...

Decisions.

• 2 weeks later...

great guest! probley best known for T2 but american history x is one of my favorite films!

i'v got a poster for him to sign n hopefully by then it will be signed by avery brookes ~ dr bob sweeney~

shame i cant get hold of a T2 figure!

• 3 weeks later...

great guest! probley best known for T2 but american history x is one of my favorite films!

i'v got a poster for him to sign n hopefully by then it will be signed by avery brookes ~ dr bob sweeney~

shame i cant get hold of a T2 figure!

Well, if you want, they have Connor bobblehead type figures in Forbidden Planet reduced from £19.99 to £4.99 so if you wanted one I could grab you one and you could send the money through paypal? I'd need to check on Monday if they're still there though, nobody seems to be buying them theyve been around for ages.

On another note... :( So soon. So near. I actually still can't believe I'm meeting Mr Furlong next month. Please do not cancel!!!