Guest Announcement Edward Furlong

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im buzzing right now,
Nudge, nudge. :WAVE::firedevil:

Id love to meet Robert Patrick too. ive met his brother but never him
Cool. How did you meet Richard? I'm a fan of Filter (the first 2 albums anyway).

Kerrang Awards a few years back now, he was really really nice.

Filter played a show in London recently which i didnt get too sadly but a friend met him there and he was just as nice then by all accounts.

They were meant to tour the uk next month but cancelled due to POD dropping out but said they would reschedule... heres hoping. Like you though, i was never too hot on the albums after 1 and 2 either, not heard the new one though

BTW I havent seen The Crow: Wicked Prayer but in those above pics he just doesnt look right in the role.:WAVE:

Don't do it to yourself!!! Its not a good movie. Ed did quite respectably in the role but the plot wasn't great and Tara Reid & David Boreanez were just awful and their storyline was just ridiculous.

I must admit though, I am very tempted to meet him. I loved him in American History X and I'll admit my first thought when I read his name was the Aerosmith video he did which is one of my all time favourite videos

Holy moly, definitely gonna be meeting him. He's still the best John Connor, IMO.

I totally agree, im still in shock they got Christian Bale i mean that where they thinking!!!

Well for a while Furlong was rumored to be reprising the role, dunno if it was true or what happened though but I'd like to have seen it - it would have given the film a more old skool Cameron-esque feel to it. He really ought to have been in T3 too but producers decided against it cos he wasn't "reliable" due to previous substance abuse (I think). IMO the best John Conner was the guy from the T2 prologue - the battle-worn man Cameron intended him to be.

Yeah it was cus he did drugs back then, but to be honest i think it would have helped him, and i dont think he was using back when they did t3 cus i met him in 2004 and im sure he was clean then and stuff cus hes had a kid since and is married i thnink, so i really wish they had used him for the new movie!

Yeah it was cus he did drugs back then, but to be honest i think it would have helped him,
Yes, drugs will have helped with his performace had he been in the film. :YAHOO:

i dont think he was using back when they did t3 cus i met him in 2004 and im sure he was clean then and stuff cus hes had a kid since and is married
Ah but as I said, the studio didnt want to take the risk of relying on a guy who was only recently clean. T3 was a very big budget movie so a lot was at stake I guess.

Yeah it was cus he did drugs back then, but to be honest i think it would have helped him,
Yes, drugs will have helped with his performace had he been in the film. :thumbup:

You took that the wrong way, he was clean back then, and i believe he has been for a long time, Big bidget movie or not T3 was aboslutly shocking its just terrible,