Guest Announcement Edward Furlong

Hi.

I'm new to this convention, and all conventions. So forgive me if this is a dumb question...

I live in the west midlands and am basically travelling to London just to meet Eddie Furlong. I'm guessing I don't have to order in advance, can anyone tell me which day to get to the convention to meet him?

Also, advice on how much money to bring would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the guest days/prices thread:

EDWARD FURLONG-------£15-------SAT/SUN

So far he is atteneding both days. You could come down either day and meet him at the moment. It depends how busy he is and what time you got to the event though.

And as you can see, £15 per signature.

• 2 weeks later...

Will we be allowed to have photos with Edward at his table if we miss the photo shoot?

Or is it No Posed Photos?

Generally photos at the table are allowed. But there may be factors on the day why the decision "no posed photos" will be made. So I'm afraid this is something nobody can confirm in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Again was awesome to see Eddie, i had heard he was a bit off with ppl and i was like noooo buti had a photo shoot and auto and he was lovely with me both times <3 just love htis guy been a fan since 91 so its always cool to see him, ^^ I also say that Pet sem 2 poster very cool :gorgeous:

He was by far my favourite guest..He was just so lovely. You could tell he was tired but he wasn't grouchy at all!

Get him for Glasgow SM!!!

I looked after Edward on Saturday .. he was awfully jet-lagged but you would'nt of known it.. he was so sweet and good natured with everyone and so appreciative that so many awesome fans(what a great bunch you all were) came to see him. :D

He was by far my favourite guest..He was just so lovely. You could tell he was tired but he wasn't grouchy at all!

Get him for Glasgow SM!!!

I looked after Edward on Saturday .. he was awfully jet-lagged but you would'nt of known it.. he was so sweet and good natured with everyone and so appreciative that so many awesome fans(what a great bunch you all were) came to see him. :blink:

It was great meeting him. Personally, I never thought Showmasters would get someone like Furlong, but it was a blast meeting him!

My only regret was I wish I asked him if he could put on the photo I got signed "F**k Christian Bale" because no offence to Bale, but I saw Terminator:Salvation and I did not care for his Connor. Thomas Dekker and Nick Stahl did a good job with Connor and while Edward Furlong will always be the John Connor, Bale just kind of messed it up with the constant screaming and shouting.

Meeting Edward was such an honour for me.... as I said to him when I asked him to sign my T2 poster, I told him T2 was my all time favourite film and he said thanks :D I also got him to write "Chill out dickwad" on my poster and get a great posed photo with him

I'd like to send a huge thanks to Showmasters for bringing him over here! Now go get Robert Patrick!!!