• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Baldwin - 12th September

Adam Baldwin - 13th September

Adam Baldwin - 14th September

in fact you can announce him anytime before 30th October please please please

:D

awww guess we still have a hope

Adam is soooo amazing and sooo tall. Gorgous and oh am drooling. sorry about that.

Hmm am almost tempted to dress up on the saturday night as a guest so we have another one :D:P

Okay am going to go for

Miracle Laurie - 15th September :(

Alyson Hannigan & Alexis (and baby makes 3) - 17th September

You guys are downright depressing! Sjees... Have a little faith: with about, what 600? guests, and people still waiting for extra guest announcements before they buy their tickets.... I think they know better than that.

It's the suspense....

I'm still hoping for 19th september :dance: (I don't really predict who will be announced by then...) :D

You guys are downright depressing!

It's rather more depressing to have apparent ticket sales in excess of 600 attendees and only two guest announcements to date.

I quite understand why there are people holding off buying a ticket. I have a friend who won't commit until the line up is fattened up a little. It's not about faith, it's about buying a ticket and expecting something for it.

Well according to their twitter accounts

Juliet (dru) is busy working on the Druscilla comics, Emma (Anya) is busy with Contropussy, Eliza is busy with Dollhouse as is MIracle Laurie and Dichen Lachman. Alyson is filming How I met your mother, which means Patrick Thhomas Harris will be as well. Nathan is filming Castle and ofcourse he must feed the bird. B) (thats a little twitter joke). Anthony is filming Merlin for the bbc. Tiom Lenk has just been given a broadway part.

BUT are they too busy to come visit us for 3 days?

So if they are all busy who does that leave us?

Amber Benson is promoting her new books so we could see her again. Felicia is working on the guild and promoting her song so we could totally see her.

Am over analzing this :(

I can totally understand why people would wait holding off of buying tickets, I just don't think that with numbers like that ME or SM could let us down. I mean: how would it look if they would sell over 600 tickets, had only two guests and a very dissappointed group of visitors? Wouldn't be smart of them, would it?

Maybe a lot of them are busy (nice work by the way Kels: how ever did you find all of that out? :P), but we are talking about the Whedonverse! How many acters do you know of any of his shows. Maybe they're not the big stars, but like I said earlier: what if Gwen would come, or Holden Webster or Willy the Snitch or one of the other actives. There's an endless number of possibilities. I would really have liked it if Robia LaMorte could have come, but I saw somewhere that she was supposed to come and then couldn't make it or something (I just read this: I'm not sure).

So I would definatly appreciate it more if we got guests they would be sure of that they are coming :thumbup:.

Another long story, but I'm trying very hard to be positive (It's my first con EVER, so I really want it to be amazing with a lot of guests. It's not like I won't be bothered if it's 'just' James en Nick. I have a golden ticket for a reason and I'm hoping to get the best out of it ;) ).

xoxo Aivy

Many of the 'regular' cast whedonverse actors are currently working. Which is great for them. It's possible that there will be breaks in the shooting schedule that allow them a chance to do these things.

what if Gwen would come, or Holden Webster

I've been told by 'another' organiser that Alexa Davlos does not do cons, shame because that would be good. As for Jonathan Woodward well he appears regularly in the UK, elsewhere.

I'm lucky enough to have been to plenty of cons - and met many guests but still want to meet them again, or some of the 'guesting' actors again. Or behind the scenes crew. People like Jane Espenson and the make up , costume, prop crew give amazing talks. Now that we've heard that the 'big' guest has fallen through perhaps we'll start seeing announcements. I never expected big guests, just more than two.

Edited by thedothatgirl

I would totally love to meet some of the writers to! Jane Espenson is amazing, or Doug Petrie.

Did anybody see Point Pleasant? (Marti Noxon) I really liked that one :YAHOO:

'Cause we all know that it's not just the stars that made the show great, right? lol

I would totally love to meet some of the writers to! Jane Espenson is amazing, or Doug Petrie.

Did anybody see Point Pleasant? (Marti Noxon) I really liked that one :borg:

'Cause we all know that it's not just the stars that made the show great, right? lol

I loved Point Pleasant. So sad when it got cancelled.

I know what the stars are up to cos i follow them on twitter and they keep you updated.

okay new predictions from me cos the old ones i think had all expired

30th September - Adam Busch

3rd October - Amber Benson

10th October - Tamoh Penikett (apologies if i spelt that wrong)

18th October - Jewel Staite

23rd October - Vincent KArtheiser

with Christian Kane as a surprise guest not announced until we get there :P