DATE FOR ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2

showmasters

I completely forgot that the tickets are gonna be on sale during this event for the next one lol. Which I cant wait for. This gonna sound really I dunno stupid but It would be cool if we could put down deposits for tickets down i know it wouldnt be possible but when your attending the con I want spend my money on the auction lol. Promise im not have a moan :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope and pray that there will be tickets left to go on sale on monday.... since i missed the last tickets for ET 1.

**crossing everything**

I'm in the same boat..I discovered Twilight TOO late to even GET the chance to buy tickets and kinda bummed that they will only be sold on the con now first and the "leftovers" the following day :(.

Fingers crossed I get a hold of one ticket atleast this time around...

Yes, i got into it too late and by the time i found this site, the tickets were sold.

I wish all the tickets were available on just the Monday, that would make it a lot fairer for those not at this Con.

I wouldn't worry too much. The best we've had is about 300 tickets sold on the weekend.

It's very likely there will be plenty of tickets still available on the Monday.

Thanks for those words, I guess I'll be ready on monday then to book my Twilight 2 tickets...still kicking myself for not discovering this Twilight stuff earlier. I had never even HEARD of these books before this movie came along lol.