DATE FOR ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2

showmasters

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah lol. Well i have money put aside for it but I had to beg today to let me still go to this one so it wont work again I dont think! And I have no friends, especially none in england lol so tahts out! ;) I'd just b majorly jealous of yous if Kristen/Rob/Jackson went to the second! :P Oh well this one shall be aweeeshome anyway ;)

hah lol. Well i have money put aside for it but I had to beg today to let me still go to this one so it wont work again I dont think! And I have no friends, especially none in england lol so tahts out! ;) I'd just b majorly jealous of yous if Kristen/Rob/Jackson went to the second! :P Oh well this one shall be aweeeshome anyway ;)

oh well if they do u can get someone 2 get u autos

i would if u wanted aswell

Edited by bl00djunkie

I just hope there are plenty of tickets left for Twilight 2 after they go on sale on Sunday? Im sure there are alot of us fans who were unable to attend the first one and have been gutted about it (i know i am), that are desperate to go to the second one!!!!

• Moderators

I'll certainly think a lot of people will be in the same situation if attending the first event - they've already spent a lot on a ticket for that, the hotel, and there's the dealer room and auction etc. So ET2 tickets will probably have to wait for a good amount of people.

But then of course there's those that couldn't get tickets for the first, that will want to make sure they get them early next time. So no one can really tell.

wah- I just realised in October I'll have my braces off, so I'll have a nice, straight smile like this: :WINCE:

YAY!

haha, i am getting my braces off a few days before the con.

I would have got them off in november, but it was either go and see Twilight on the first day, or wait 2 months to get them off...

I'm such a dedicated fan XD

Plus, when my mum told the receptionist ont he phone why we were cancelling the appointment, I think we gave them quite a shock! he woman was like' So she'd rather see a film than get her braces taken off?!'

Hi Guys!!

I'm coming to the con with my best friend and we are booking for the 2nd one when we are there, does anyone know whether you can buy a ticket for someone else even if they are not there, or do they have to book themselves the next day??

Does it limit the tickets to one each if that makes sense?

Would appreciate if a mod or someone who would know could let me know!!

Ta ;) xx

I really hope and pray that there will be tickets left to go on sale on monday.... since i missed the last tickets for ET 1.

**crossing everything**

I'm in the same boat..I discovered Twilight TOO late to even GET the chance to buy tickets and kinda bummed that they will only be sold on the con now first and the "leftovers" the following day :(.

Fingers crossed I get a hold of one ticket atleast this time around...