DATE FOR ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Does anyone know what time they'll be selling the tickets for ET 2, I know they're selling them on the 1st March. I want to get silver so i'll have to be pretty quick

We will be selling them from first thing on the Sunday of the show. They will be sold at the registration desk and we will let you know exactly what time 'first thing' is on the Saturday of the show! (Likely to be 9am) :lol:

Thanks

Mark :P

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Well that's a choice you're gonna have to make .. what do you like more, Twilight or sleep?

Yeah I know, I'm evil for making you choose. Tough :lol:

Sleep at uni? If it's something you can just sit at the back and not get noticed ..

Cruel! So cruel! Sleep, Twilight, oh dear god nooooooo lol I suppose I'll get more of a lie in then when I need to be at the train station for half 8 monday morning :'( dammit bye bye sleep hello caffine in large doses

If you're worried about having to get up for 9am, just stay up :P

haha oh yeah, that'll be a laugh. a load of zombies queuing up for tickets for the next one. what joy! haha i can imagine it now, someone who hasnt been up all night passing the queue going:

"so, good night was it?"

"*grunt*"

"and you're queuing up to go to the next one?"

"*grunt*"

"ahh great stuff... well see ya"

and they skip off happy as larry!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey :blush:

I just wanted a rough idea what time the tickets will go on sale on the internet on 2nd March? (I'm going to be in work, so I've got to log on and buy them quickly before anyone notices lol)

i neeeeeed to know this too.

im planning on skipping a morning of uni just to order these tickets (if they'res some left).

If you're worried about having to get up for 9am, just stay up :P

haha oh yeah, that'll be a laugh. a load of zombies queuing up for tickets for the next one. what joy! haha i can imagine it now, someone who hasnt been up all night passing the queue going:

"so, good night was it?"

"*grunt*"

"and you're queuing up to go to the next one?"

"*grunt*"

"ahh great stuff... well see ya"

and they skip off happy as larry!

:lol::lol::lol:

Ahaa, that will be me! :D

Only i'll stay up all night aswell.

lmaoo. I have wayyy too much energy for a 16 year old :lol:

xxx

I think people will be skint off the con and waiting for the next pay day so I'm sure you'll get a ticket

its the fact i dont just need one, i need 4/5, im ordering my mates tickets aswell, we're only after standard ones, most will probs go for the gold and silver.

i think i'll feel right bad if i dont manage to get there tickets aswell.

Good good,

my mates are dead excited for it and i aint even got the tickets yet.

i found the first con on google, and didnt think anyone would come with me, told these mates and before i could finish they were like ohh i'll come.

ive actually just decided i could've went to the first one, ive just had a mound of EMA put in. haha.

but i guess that means more money for this one :D. i will be saving through the year, as im not likely to have much come october. lol

Thanks for all the info guys, unfortunately we can't make ET, but will plan my schedule qround ET2 so we will definitely be there, I even seriously considered flying out to Chicago for their convention but decided to save my money for ET2 :D

I can't wait to read the reviews from ET and see all the pictures

xx