DATE FOR ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2

showmasters

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

just to let you know for Eternal Twilight 2 we do not intend to have the same guests that are coming to ET 1 so it should be a completely different guest line up :borg:

we will be working with the guests form ET1 at other cons in the future, but not the next one we often skip a con before bring a guest back and thats only if they are around for other dates

we have been getting a lot of emails asking this so i thought it was best to come on here and let you all know our planes for the next event

see you all very soon

jason :D

I'm going to use my birthday present to get this,

Also my brother's birthday is in October so he could come to - another good reason to be allowed to come!

Maybe my brother could have his birthday party there... :P

Edited by KitKatKate

^^^ twice!!! jealous!!!

awww ;) I still can't believe I'm going twice though...

In december I planned to visit one of my best friends in Michigan again... that was settled... but the other day oneo f my German friends begged me to go to NYC with her to see Lauren Graham in a broadway musical... and Lauren is my fav. actress... so I just had to tell her I was going with her :P

I'm just seriously broke now XD

but I don't wanna miss out on ET2 because of that...

I've got ET 1 marked on my homework diary for school to! Only a month!!!! :thumbup:

I'm going to *fingers crossed* get silver for ET2 (it'll be my belated bday present)

HA! the date for ET2 is on my schoolbreak :yay:

but unfortunately I can probably only buy a standart ticket for ET2 :dance:

ET1 already cost me so much and then I'm also going to america twice this year, which isn't really cheap from Europe...

so, standart ticket it will have to be :poki:

^^^ twice!!! jealous!!!

awww :D I still can't believe I'm going twice though...

In december I planned to visit one of my best friends in Michigan again... that was settled... but the other day oneo f my German friends begged me to go to NYC with her to see Lauren Graham in a broadway musical... and Lauren is my fav. actress... so I just had to tell her I was going with her :P

I'm just seriously broke now XD

but I don't wanna miss out on ET2 because of that...

Does Harry Potter world open next year! :o:(

I'm going to ask for a Silver Ticket for ET2 for my 16th birthday I think. How quickly do silver and gold tickets sell out?

• Moderators

No one can predict the future :smile:

If they go on sale at the con, I'm sure a fair few will be sold there, especially if it all goes well and everyone's had a great time, which I'm sure they will.

Always better to get gold or silver as soon as you can as they're far more limited. That way you don't have to worry.