Latest Guest Announcement Rachel Luttrell

showmasters

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm happy she's coming. Just minutes ago i found out on collectormania site. I thnik It's been 2 years since she came to uk,some body told me this. Amanda Tapping also attending. she's busy with conventions. its a nice change to see actress from the franchise. It would have been better if Flanigan and jason to attend the event with Rachel.instead of bedford.

It would have been better if Flanigan and jason to attend the event with Rachel.instead of bedford.

Not really, Chevron 7.2 is a Stargate convention, they're fine there, they're also the only 2 main characters that are attending that weekend, I think the people attending that event would be unhappy to lose them :wub:

For Stargate fans it'd be best for Amanda and Rachel to move to that event, so they don't need to go to both, but oh well ;)

It would have been better if Flanigan and jason to attend the event with Rachel.instead of bedford.

Not really, Chevron 7.2 is a Stargate convention, they're fine there, they're also the only 2 main characters that are attending that weekend, I think the people attending that event would be unhappy to lose them :wub:

For Stargate fans it'd be best for Amanda and Rachel to move to that event, so they don't need to go to both, but oh well ;)

yeah you are right. like you said its better if Amanda and rachel move to bedford, i thought the other way round.

It would be nice if ithere was a seperate convention, with only Atlantis guests. like they do in Vancouver. Off course not all the main guest will attend over here.

at least if some Atlantis guest dont attend, they will be replaced with another Atlantis guest,instead of any Stargate characters, the character might be old, at leat with Atlantis, the characters are new. If somebody s a big fan of the franchise then its a very good event.

Edited by ringzpm