Thanks from me too

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you to all the crew over the weekend.

Some times the quieter shows are harder to crew than the busier one's but I was very impressed with everyone. We didn't have crew sitting around, moaning it was quiet or complaining they were bored. Everyone found things to do and got on with them.

Special thanks to our newbies....

Serena

Lee

Sebastien

Andrew

Lanna

Carrie-Anne

You all fitted in quickly (i.e. there must be something wrong with you) and got on with the jobs given to you. I was glad to see you all showed a great work ethic. Hopefully we'll see you back again.

As always, you all did a wonderful job and you our what make these events great.

Thanks,

Stuart.

Thanks TT and to everyone this weekend. I was a little apprehensive about not having my normal faces to hang out with but I had a great time and it gave me a great oppotunity to meet and speak to new people...all together now "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"!!!! I have never laughed so much in my life as I did Saturday night...and then there was derek the dalek who kept everyone entertained!

It's so nice know there are so many great people around who are always willing to take a stray crew member under their wing and look after them which I really felt this weekend so thank you.

and not forgetting my new partner in crime this weekend SK2!! I cannot believe even my guest was calling us that by the end of yesterday afternoon!

Anyway see ya all at Eclipse, and everyone else can't wait to see you next year :D

Ellie xxx

Thanks as always TT, had a great time over the weekend I know i moaned about it but i love my little people they are such a laugh. See you in the new year as sadly can't make it to glasgow, so many shows to look forward to chev, the new mk and the new cov and also i am kinda surprised to be excited by the twilight con roll on 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Stuart, I will never forget that wonderful weekend with wonderful people....

Sorry for being a pain in the **** to the crew at the "Organiser Booth" and "Green Room" on Saturday.

I know what is "Running" now and I was only doing what i was asked.

Thank you to Frenchy, I had a great laugh (vou lezvou lé vou, avec moi, ce soir.....)

Thank you to Luke (my roomie), he didn't snore at all.

Thank you to all the people who made me feel Welcomed.

I hope I will see you "All" soon

Seb

Thanks Too Tall - I had a great time.

I was a bit apprehensive about sitting with a bunch of ex-footballers on Sunday but had a blast.

Geoff Hurst is a completely norty monkey!!

Thank you for giving me Yvie as my roomie - even though we did cause major hassle together!

See you guys in the New Year.

Lala

Thanks TT and sorry you had to deal with my travel problems on Fri as well, but all fine in the end yay. :D

Hi SK1, such a fluke we ended up together both days (and litterally right next to each other). We need an SK reunion at New Year!

Jess, I also love the little people, Mike kept me greatly entertained with his songs so much so I was singing along and swaying by the end.

Bring on the Cons for 2009, wooo Twilight & Chev.

Faye

Well I enjoyed myself.

You guys haven't scared me off yet :)

Special Thank-you to Jo who looked after me well over the weekend

Carrie

Hi Carrie,

I think I only just stopped aching from setup! Haha! Glad you had a good time, look forward to seeing you back :YAHOO:

- Bec