Guest Cancellation - Dwight Schultz

showmasters

Hmm, our first convention of this type, and we were going specifically for Dirk and Dwight (being children of the 80's!), taking the option of the photo with the two, devastated! Just wondering how this affects the photo shoot also? Is it just moved to Dirk on his own, or is the shoot cancelled, same price? :blink:

I cant believe showmasters would have cancelled dwight, it doesnt seem right ???:headscratch:

How so? Cancellations, even repeat ones happen all the time.

he was announced on the flyers at the first midlands show, many people have booked travel & accomodation to meet him, if he disrepects his fans by waiting till so late to cancel he shouldnt be invited back ever.

If SM did that for every guest that cancelled I dont think there'd be much choice to choose from.

I cant believe showmasters would have cancelled dwight, it doesnt seem right ???:headscratch:

he was announced on the flyers at the first midlands show, many people have booked travel & accomodation to meet him, if he disrepects his fans by waiting till so late to cancel he shouldnt be invited back ever.

If SM did that for every guest that cancelled I dont think there'd be much choice to choose from.

I know Dwight, and have it on very good authority from someone who knows him even better that cancelling this late was very unfortunate and something that just couldnt be helped.

Don't forget that Dirk is living in England at the moment and this was also an opportunity for Dwight to come and visit Dirk as well considering how good friends they are.

So I'd imagine Dirk is as gutted as all of us.

Dirk only mentioned Dwight coming to England 10 days ago on UK TV so he was expecting him to.

I know alot of people are disappointed as I am sure Dwight is to, I have a 9yr old who is heartbroken Dwight can't come, but my 9yr old loves Dwight and respects Dwight and knows he must of had a very good reason to cancel. Dwight does respect his fans please dont say he doesn't.

We still have Dirk,

Jo

P.S Dear Teabelly83 I hope you are ok as I know from chatting to you how excited you were. You still have Dirk he's worth it believe me and please believe Dwight is a top guy who didn't do this on purpose. My 9yr olds tears are flooding but he still cares and respects Dwight.

Hi I dont think Dirk will cancel as he is living in England at present.

If he was coming from the US with Dwight he may of done, but he is here living in the UK.

Just try not to scare him of every one with being mad at Dwight, that may put him off.

Anyway if SM get enough cigars together I'm sure Dirk will show up :thumbup:

If Dirk does cancel he'll miss out on a cool gift from my 9yr old so come on positive vibes and believe and Dirk will be there.

Anyway if SM get enough cigars together I'm sure Dirk will show up :WINCE:

Especially if they add a bottle or two of decent Scotch Whisky! :chair:

Absolutely. Don't forget the whiskey SM :D

And also SM bring a piano and Dirk can entertain us to with a tune or to and then we can have a party and liven this thing up a bit :thumbup:

Sounds like a plan to me !

What do you all think ??

Dirk can always sign Starbuck stuff....thatd be my choice if i wanted a pic so no probs.

As for cancelling Dwight because Dirk cancelled in the past that sounds a little odd

Kenny Baker does nicely without Goldenrod.

Edited by vintageSW77

Anyway if SM get enough cigars together I'm sure Dirk will show up :D

Especially if they add a bottle or two of decent Scotch Whisky! :lol:

Absolutely. Don't forget the whiskey SM :D

And also SM bring a piano and Dirk can entertain us to with a tune or to and then we can have a party and liven this thing up a bit :D

What do you all think ??

I love it when a plan comes together. :P

Anyway if SM get enough cigars together I'm sure Dirk will show up :D

Especially if they add a bottle or two of decent Scotch Whisky! :D

Absolutely. Don't forget the whiskey SM :P

And also SM bring a piano and Dirk can entertain us to with a tune or to and then we can have a party and liven this thing up a bit :D

What do you all think ??

I love it when a plan comes together. :P

lol Someone had to say it :lol:

Last time these 2 were booked Dirk cancelled so SM cancelled Dwight as it wasnt worthwhile having one without the other... do we think the same will happen again?

How so? Cancellations, even repeat ones happen all the time

sorry my point was put to snot182's comment, I couldnt understand why SM would cancel the other guest as Im sure some peopel would have just come to see Dirk/Dwight :D

Edited by buydezignmodels

well iguessi aint guna bother going now. is there anyway i can get a refund on my money for the entrance ticket. i not recieved it yet but booked it online. dirk n dwight were the only reason i was guna go mainly, and as said, 1 without the other donest seem right.

feel depressed now. boo!!

:angry:

well iguessi aint guna bother going now. is there anyway i can get a refund on my money for the entrance ticket. i not recieved it yet but booked it online. dirk n dwight were the only reason i was guna go mainly, and as said, 1 without the other donest seem right.

feel depressed now. boo!!

:angry:

Oh Teabelly,

I know how you feel, my boy has had tears, but Dirks coming he's fun and cool,

Come on.

Dirk may get lonely if we give up on him to.

I know Dwight, and have it on very good authority from someone who knows him even better that cancelling this late was very unfortunate and something that just couldnt be helped.

Don't forget that Dirk is living in England at the moment and this was also an opportunity for Dwight to come and visit Dirk as well considering how good friends they are.

Dirk only mentioned Dwight coming to England 10 days ago on UK TV so he was expecting him to.

I know alot of people are disappointed as I am sure Dwight is to, I have a 9yr old who is heartbroken Dwight can't come, but my 9yr old loves Dwight and respects Dwight and knows he must of had a very good reason to cancel. Dwight does respect his fans please dont say he doesn't.

We still have Dirk,

Jo

P.S Dear Teabelly83 I hope you are ok as I know from chatting to you how excited you were. You still have Dirk he's worth it believe me and please believe Dwight is a top guy who didn't do this on purpose. My 9yr olds tears are flooding but he still cares and respects Dwight.

If he was coming from the US with Dwight he may of done, but he is here living in the UK.

Just try not to scare him of every one with being mad at Dwight, that may put him off.

Anyway if SM get enough cigars together I'm sure Dirk will show up :angry:

If Dirk does cancel he'll miss out on a cool gift from my 9yr old so come on positive vibes and believe and Dirk will be there.

thanks for that jod, altho im in2minds whether to travel all that way now for jst dirk. i woul;dnt mind meeting dreyfuss, but as u knw my main wants wee dirk AND dwight. as most on here. sadly i ffeel depressed now.

and yes i do understand about why he canceled. they always have a reason so as a fan i aint guna condem him, i jst feel disapointed. it would have been a cool event with the a team van, vet and both cast ther.e

so i dont knw whether to come now, i mean, i was looking at a hotel, plus train fare, food money, autos etc. i dont know now..mmmm..

We still have Dirk,

Jo

Anyway if SM get enough cigars together I'm sure Dirk will show up :angry:

thanks for that jod, altho im in2minds whether to travel all that way now for jst dirk. i woul;dnt mind meeting dreyfuss, but as u knw my main wants wee dirk AND dwight. as most on here. sadly i ffeel depressed now.

and yes i do understand about why he canceled. they always have a reason so as a fan i aint guna condem him, i jst feel disapointed. it would have been a cool event with the a team van, vet and both cast ther.e

so i dont knw whether to come now, i mean, i was looking at a hotel, plus train fare, food money, autos etc. i dont know now..mmmm..

I know Teabelly our house is gutted to, You'll save some money on the Dwight stuff and maybe you could spend more on the Dirk stuff. :P

Sure dealers will have some cool A-Team things to.

I'm so sorry you are disappointed,

Take Care

Jo