Amanda Tapping at Collectormania 15?!

buffypurple12

Is she a first time signer in the UK? I thought she'd done one before? I dunno, I pay no attention to TV shows or their guests but she seems to quite a big announcment for a TV show guest.

She did do a signing event a little while ago - the one with lots of Anime stuff. That event's not my cup of tea at all - but I went to see her. She was very pleasant - signed a copy of this for me : -

ta29.jpg

Is she a first time signer in the UK? I thought she'd done one before? I dunno, I pay no attention to TV shows or their guests but she seems to quite a big announcment for a TV show guest.

She was supposed to come to Collectormania at least once before but she cancelled nearer the date unfortunately. :( Hope she doesn't this time! :unsure:

She's done some events in the UK before, but those were mainly of the Massive Events type weekend conventions. So lots of people haven't met her yet. Also she has quite a bunch of very loyal fans who are quite happy to see her returning as well.

:unsure: yep, very excited. I've met her 4 times before, and she's just wonderful!

I'll def. be traveling to the UK, even though I have exams :D

But hey 1 day won't hurt, right + it's Amanda :D

I have the flyer with her picture on my docment holder and whilst I was watching the 1st 2 episodes of Sanctuary online I kept doing double takes between the screen and the flyer everytime she was on screen.

I did exactly the same thing with my desktop wallpaper and Sanctuary :unsure:

She really is one of the nicest people you can ever meet. I've met her loads of times now and she has always been very friendly, she really can't believe that she has the following she's got. She's always been very happy with her fans (even when suffering from food poisoning once!) and is a truely geniune person.

I hope they can get a few more of the Sanctuary cast to appear alongside her.

Edited by Raylenth

She really is one of the nicest people you can ever meet. I've met her loads of times now and she has always been very friendly, she really can't believe that she has the following she's got. She's always been very happy with her fans (even when suffering from food poisoning once!) and is a truely geniune person.

I hope they can get a few more of the Sanctuary cast to appear alongside her.

*cough* and RDA *cough* :YAHOO:

I hope Amanda packs the flag to wear

:lol: Why is it she was wearing an American flag anyway? She was born in England and lives in Canada :unsure:

I think it's her first Collectormania... but she did a couple of other events in England since 2000. And yeah she's quite a big announcement :P

Also she has quite a bunch of very loyal fans who are quite happy to see her returning as well.

Indeed!!!

yep, very excited. I've met her 4 times before, and she's just wonderful!

I'll def. be traveling to the UK, even though I have exams

But hey 1 day won't hurt, right + it's Amanda

Wait and see when your exams will actually take place honey!!! I still have some hope left that you could come with us for the whole weekend!!! And yes... it's Amanda :wub: and it's seeing YOU again :wub: + :D

this will be great and i also bet that the rest of the cast from her new show turn up .....hopefully

That would be soooo cool... I'd love to meet Chris, Robin, Emilie and Ryan (!!!) but I'd also give everything to meet Martin Wood!!! He's soooo cool or Damian Kindler and I've read somewhere that there are gonna be panels @ the weekend so there's a chance that one of them is coming along... :unsure:

She really is one of the nicest people you can ever meet.

Oh yes she is!!!

*cough* and RDA *cough*

That's not quite likely!!! He's doing the cons he's doing to collect money for his charity 'Sea Shepherd Conservation Society' or to promote the new SG films ... I really don't think he'll ever attend other conventions. As much as I wish he would!!! :thumbup:

And Her Site say's she is signing on all 3 days That is excellent

I don't think she'll do the whole 3 days... I read somewhere that she has other plans for Sunday. But nothing official. But Friday and Saturday would be cool. B)

Edited by suse2301

Suse, FYI it is a rule of the forum that you are NOT allowed to mention other events. Please edit your post and remove the names of the other events she has attended. Also the ones you have listed Rick has been to.

Edited by Raylenth

Suse, FYI it is a rule of the forum that you are NOT allowed to mention other events. Please edit your post and remove the names of the other events she has attended. Also the ones you have listed Rick has been to.

Sorry... *runs off to edit her post*