Post Your Photos!

Nixster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I took about 300 photos, but my poor little digital camera wasn't so amazing on optical zoom without flash, so forgive me for the terrible noise in these photos. I didn't manage to get shots of ALL the naughtiness, but here are my personal favourites! :D

(Just say if you want me to take down the ones of the play, or if any are inappropriate. I hope they're okay though - it the guests were comfortable doing them in a room full of cameras, then I don't think anybody else should have too big a problem?)

K_G_B2.jpg

I went crazy at this - Kai & John are my favourite!

J_K_G1.jpg

J_K_G.jpg

John's expression: PRICELESS

J_G_K_3.jpg

SQUEEEE!

J_G.jpg

Awww. :YAHOO:

J_F.jpg

When John pretended to trip up again on stage just after falling down the first time!

J_B.jpg

Hehehe, he was so good to pose for those 30 seconds!

Does anyone have pictures of the little girl who was up on stage with Gareth before they started the play? I know her mum would love them as she was too busy going that's my girl.

Oh! :D I had photos of that but they were such poor quality that I deleted them! So sorry! I'm sure there's someone else, as I remember quite a few flashes...

Wow what a fantastic weekend.

I've just managed to go through and edit my photo site and place the 134 photos that came out ok onto it. Here's the link to the album.

The Hub

What great photos! I was sat next to you at the party on friday night i think!

If you were Shar from Glasgow, then yes you were. And if you were, it was great to meet you and nice talking to you.

HOW DO U ADD PICS

Get an account at a site like Photobucket, upload the images there and then post the link that begins with [ IMG ] (without the spaces).

guys please dont quote a whole batch of pics, it kills thoughs of us on slow bandwith and people on dial up...

as much as i love to see them all again , thanks

pez

I've edited the quote in question, it really was a bit long. :D Hopefully that helps a bit.

Hi Lee

Love you’re Photos.

Any chances of talking you in to mailing me you’re Photos of Anthony and Lachlan?

Only for personal use as a memento from the weekend.

Eyar,

I use quite a high resolution camera, so the files can be large, therefore don't email very well, they tend to fill up you inbox very quickly.

As you also mention, they must be for personal use.

What I can do, is put some on a server and send you links to download them. My only concern is giving out my personal email address publicly on the forum, and I understand that Private Messaging has been turned off.

You could try sending me a message on my blog (listed below).

I've just managed to go through and edit my photo site and place the 134 photos that came out ok onto it. Here's the link to the album.

The Hub

[/quot

I was standard ticket 1 and my mum was standard ticket 2. We got talking to you while we were hanging around for photo shoots and autos. Great pictures and what an amazing weekend. :D

The Hub

[/quot

I was standard ticket 1 and my mum was standard ticket 2. We got talking to you while we were hanging around for photo shoots and autos. Great pictures and what an amazing weekend. :D

Great pics! Got chatting to ya aswell at the...*thinks* think it was the party on friday.

Tina,

I remember talking to you a few times whilst we were waiting for photo shoots, and inspecting the charts. However, I have Standard ticket 1 & 2 for the Hub 2 :D

Amber08,

You were on our table on the Friday night, I recognise the outfit in the photos.

You are both right, it was an amazing weekend. I think my jaw and sides are finally recovering from the amount of laughing during the talks, and that fantastic live sketch on Saturday night. Those behinds will haunt me for some time.

Hope to see you all at the next one.

The Hub

What great photos! I was sat next to you at the party on friday night i think!

If you were Shar from Glasgow, then yes you were. And if you were, it was great to meet you and nice talking to you.

Yep thats me! Lovely talking to you too.

Loving everyones photos - roll on the hub 2!

The Hub

I think I spoke to you on the Sunday morning, while waiting to get the tickets. I think you were the first to get the Golden or standerd tickets :). If that was you, then it was lovely seing you :), I also love you report, I have sent you a message, asking you about the Lachlan photos, as you have a good few there, and they seem better then mine.

Edited, due to being abit tipsy, and just realising my mistake! lol

Edited by DarknessHayz

Brilliant weekend.

Cant wait for the HUb 2 and hang out with Kai again, had such fun with him, and he gave me sweets woo

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Mac...meandkaifun.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Mac...eandkainice.jpg

Steff, I love your photos but that one with you "chinning" Kai is brilliant .

Reminds me of seeing everyone else's piccies and how he was doing loads of different poses. I loved the one where he nicked some girls black trilby and looked so cool lol