Who's your companion?

Big_Pants

So, who would you pick as your immortal beloved?

RULES: You must pick ONE and only ONE person to be "your Edward" so think long and hard before making that decision. I took a whole 0.5 seconds to pick mine :P

He would be Gerard Way, he's beautiful (to me anyway), he's smart, creative, talented and most importantly a very nice guy.

Keeping that pesky sunshine off his skin

Gerard591.jpg

See? Total Vampire :lol:

gerard-1.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he does have that Edward skin doesn't he?

good pick!

For me it would be my very first love.. I'm gonna have to go dig up his pic.. that I'm sure I have somewhere.. His name is Mark and I was head over heels in love and would have done ANYTHING for him just like Bella. Of course that is what first love feels like doesn't it? :lol:

Would it be totally sickening to say my husband?!?

He doesn't have that vampire skin, but he is into outdoor activities like Kayaking and snowboarding; and he does drive way too fast.

Oh, and I love him more than anyone else!! :lol:

Oh my God, that is such a cute declaration of love! How nice! I´d love to have someone I could say the same about!

Would it be totally sickening to say my husband?!?

He doesn't have that vampire skin, but he is into outdoor activities like Kayaking and snowboarding; and he does drive way too fast.

Oh, and I love him more than anyone else!! :lol:

Oh my God, that is such a cute declaration of love! How nice! I´d love to have someone I could say the same about!

that is wonderful.. good for you!

Yes Megan, with that vast island of men to choose from I'm not surprised it's gonna take you a while to ponder.

I know!! It's gonna take me week just to whittle it down to a top 10!!!

I can't help it... I have such top quality boys :wub:

Plus, if it's my ETERNAL companion then I want to get it right. I don't want to pick someone who looks pretty but then ends up being a t**t. :( I'd have to kill him and that would be a shame. :P

Edited by Gerrysgirl

Trouble is, I have just been introduced to this guy...and I'm smitten I'm afraid...

Aw hell age is just a number and frankly it won't matter if you're both going to be immortal so I say if you want him take him. Not literally obviously, I wouldn't want to condone or encourage some kind of kidnap attempt :dance::D

Trouble is, I have just been introduced to this guy...and I'm smitten I'm afraid...

Aw hell age is just a number and frankly it won't matter if you're both going to be immortal so I say if you want him take him. Not literally obviously, I wouldn't want to condone or encourage some kind of kidnap attempt :poki::dance:

Kidnap...hmmm, never thought of trying that :D But perish the thought!

Easy peasy for me! I have a very long list of celeb loves (real love-life is too full of fail for me...), but always top of the list is Kiefer Sutherland. :thumbup:

My dream party animal guy, AND he's bloody Jack Bauer.

Oh, and he's been a vampire already, bonus.

n515163951_368366_5725.jpg

*sigh*

I won't even think twice about it ! Even if he already has a girlfriend (who is sooooooo lovely, nice, pretty and talented T.....T Perfection) , I say Michael Pitt (especially when he is brown-haired XD) !

He is :

- nice

-handsome (you can't deny it)

- great actor

- is not big-headed

- great musician

Fav pix ever :

in b/w

woominjo0.jpg

or

gqus050515nx0.jpg

pick up your style =)