Official Introduction Thread!

Gandalfia

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I'm Kat. I'm 24 and I'm from Liverpool.

I work for a bank - which IS as boring as it sounds. :P

I love music. It's my life. I love my friends. They're my life too - combining the two makes me very happy indeed. ;)

Music wise I'm into almost anything - I'll try anything once. ;) I'm a huge Hanson fan - yep folks. Hanson. They're still very much alive and kicking.

I'm a simple soul - I don't watch a lot of TV at all - I do enjoy movies and I love to read. I love travelling the world - usually to see my friends and see bands play. My most recent vacation was The Rock Boat. It's a cruise that leaves Miami and travels around International Waters. Music all day and night - every day and night. Bliss.

Here's me!

Dancing like a mad woman at a show on mentioned vacation.

9359edad.jpg

Me and my friend Anna. (She'll be coming to the Twilight Convention with me.)

130db771.jpg

Me again. Yes, unfortunately, I AM that white. :/ :P

aeca6777.jpg

:(

Name - Ange (or Purple Vamp)

Age - 34

Live - Hampshire

Fave films - Coyote Ugly, The Green Mile, Twilight and loads of others

Music - Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Metallica, Iron Maiden and some Goth stuff too.

Love:

Meeting people

Live bands

Conventions!

TV: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Dancing on Ice, Strictly come Dancing, The L Word.

Books - Lots of different books, but recently started reading the Twilight/Stephanie Meyer books.

And if this works, here is me from last weekend!

scan0001-2.jpg

Hey there! Remember me? Nice to find you here!!! Ah. I need to replace that old pic... Hope you still know. :D

Greetz, Tara

Name; flipp

Age; def over 21

Live - st neots, cambs

Favourite films Twilight, (ofcos) LOTR, POTC, Harry potter, star wars.

Favourite music - Rock, classic pop.

Favourite books - Harry Potter, Twilight series, Eragon books, Dan Brown.

I am going to the con alone so would love to get to know all.

Hey I'm Jonny I'm 22 and I'm guessing one of a hand full of guys attending this con.

Favorite films include (excluding the obvious Twilight) Serenity, Bring It On, Sex and The City, The Orphanae, Pan's Labrinth, Speed Racer, The Matrix, Rent, Milk, Homeward Bound... and it goes on and on and on...

Music - just as eclectic, ranging from Britney, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Pink to Nightwish, 30 seconds to mars, Dresdon Dolls and Within Temptation. and love musicals - Rent, Hairspray, Wicked etc etc...

TV - L word, Firefly, Sex and the city, Buffy, Angel, Heroes, Dollhouse, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Gossip Girl, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Lost, Queer As Folk (us and uk), House, 90210, Brothers and Sisters, Californication, Chuck, Dexter, True Blood - It goes on... I'm big on my tv?!?

Books theres probably not enough to mention, but Twilight saga, Harry Potter Saga, few others here and there just started the sookie stackhouse vampire mystery's because true blood is so fantastic a tv show!

Me in general is very much about all of the above, Big on my tv and mass media - I'm studying film and television production at the moment - ultimate ambition is to be a showrunner of my own serise. Currently member of an coaching Heroes cheerleading squad, big part of my life at the mo because it takes up so much time. And as many many ppl my age I enjoy going out and having fun hitting the nightlife.

1887936_637287.jpg

1887936_738546.jpg

1887936_777585.jpg

and thats me... cya all at ET2!

- J x

Name - Johanna

Age - 20

Live - France

Fave films - The lord of the rings, Harry Potter, Pearl Harbor ...

Music - I like soundtrack of movies ! Pop-rock, disney songs ...

TV : Supernatural, True Blood, Grey's Anatomy, Angel, Gossip Girl, Queer as Folk ...

Books : Twilight, Harry Potter, The Lord of The rings ...

I like Asia, Photography, cinema ...

n7368352911661755827027.jpg

ok my first post, be nice to me :whistling:

Name - Danielle

Age - 24

Live - St Helens ( not far from liverpool )

Fave films - Twilight, Lord of the Rings, a mixed range really

Tv Shows: LOST, CSI, still love Roswell, doctor who

Music - Nickelback, Kings of Leon,Rasmus, the killers, Paramore to many to mention

Loves : my little girl

Books - Twilight Saga, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Wuthering Heights, the Da Vinci Code

thats me :spew:

me.jpg

Name: Jess

Live: Surrey

Films: Disney Classics, Jurrassic Park, Twilight, Hot Fuzz, The Pursuit of Happyness

Books: Twilight series, Harry Potter Series, Generation Dead

This is my first Convention so I'm a bit nervy but SO excited! I've paid extra for a Shoot with Taylor Lautner ( :whistling: ) and I'm so looking forward to it! We've made loads of people in our class very, very jealous :D

Me:

n1049706544_292855_9560.jpg

I'm on the left, the brunette. :spew:

My friend, Kate, who's coming is on the left with the curly hair.

I shall be hopefully wearing my TEAM JACOB t-shirt (If it comes in time that is)

your face is familiar..haha.

sorry that sounded so creepy..

where abouts do you come from in Surrey?

Name - Ange (or Purple Vamp)

Age - 34

Live - Hampshire

Fave films - Coyote Ugly, The Green Mile, Twilight and loads of others

Music - Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Metallica, Iron Maiden and some Goth stuff too.

Love:

Meeting people

Live bands

Conventions!

TV: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Dancing on Ice, Strictly come Dancing, The L Word.

Books - Lots of different books, but recently started reading the Twilight/Stephanie Meyer books.

And if this works, here is me from last weekend!

scan0001-2.jpg

Man you like the same music I do!!

I haven't got any pic to show ya here but I am on facebook so my pics are there lol

Name: Maryann or most of my non Norwegian friends say Mary

Live: In Norway

Fave films: LOTR trilogy, Harry Potter movies, Twilight, Queen of the Damned, Indy series, and many more

Fave bands: Firstly Bon Jovi, then yes many rock bands lol

TV: Lost, Supernatural, Heroes, Fringe, 24

Books: LOTR, Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, Mayfair Witches Trilogy by Anne Rice, The Saga of the Ice Valley People by Margit Sandemo, Heksemesteren and Lysets Rike (Warlock and the kindom of light I guess would be their English titles if they were issued in English lol) by Margit Sandemo, The Twilight Saga of course

• Moderators

also thinks davey is real cute *blushes* did anyone else think that from ET1?

i thought i was the only one. hahaa :D

:o I'm sure he'll appreciate that! but you might be a bit too female for his liking ;) lol

ok my first post, be nice to me :angel:

Hey Danielle :P Just wanted to say welcome!

Everyone will be nice to you I'm sure. Plenty of ways to get to know everyone, so I hope you have fun here :D

^^^ Lovely pic, Ange... I still remember the look on your face when I passed it to you!!! :o:D

Awww thanks hun ;)

Hey there! Remember me? Nice to find you here!!! Ah. I need to replace that old pic... Hope you still know. :D

Greetz, Tara

Hi Tara

Yes, I remember meeting you. In the bar with Sue when I first arrived?

Hey there! Remember me? Nice to find you here!!! Ah. I need to replace that old pic... Hope you still know. :(

Greetz, Tara

Hi Tara

Yes, I remember meeting you. In the bar with Sue when I first arrived?

Yeah, exactly!

Name - Missy (Or My Immortal!)

Age - 31

Live - Glasgow

Fave films - Twilight

Music - Girls Aloud, Pussycat Dolls, Linkin Park, Kanye West

Love: Gigs, meeting likeminded individuals (Twilight Fans of course)

TV: The Wire, The Sopranos, 24

Books - Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Down

Hi guys, new to the forum. Didn't find out about last week's convention until today!!!!! :chair: Hope you all had a fab time. Not to worry though, I have just booked for October, looking forward to meeting you all then.

Name: Claire

also thinks davey is real cute *blushes* did anyone else think that from ET1?

Yes, especially when he was running round with his trousers round his ankles on Sunday night! :lol:

OH NO!!! Don't tell people about that! I actually don't remember much of that evening......probably a good thing!

Should I introduce myself or do I not need to now as most people have seen me with trouser round my ankles :blink::angel:

Davey ^_^

I think that's enough of an introduction for anyone :crying:

Thats exactly what I was thinking! :unsure:

DAVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY*in really high pitched random voice * i cant believe you tryed to make us think you wernt gunna be at other events! be aware that me and my friends plan to attack you anytime we see you :unsure: be afraid , be very afraid .

btw we still think team carlisle and team asper will kick ur team jacob ass anyday ,

xoxo

rosalie x

Name - Sam :)

Age - 16

Live - Enville...It's by Stourbridge.

Fave films - The Notebook, Romeo + Juliet, Tristan + Isolde (Hence why I included it a tiny bit in FS), Meet Joe Black, Troy, Lord of the Rings, Dirty Dancing, Honey, Centre Stage, Bend It Like Beckham, Walk The Line, Harry Potter 4, Brokeback Mountain, Gossip, The Hole, Step Up 1, 10 Things I hate About You, Breakfast at Tiffany's, A Knights Tale, There's Something About Mary,The Fast and The Furious 1&3,The Mummy,The Mummy Returns, Moulin Rouge, Legally Blonde, The Covenant, Twilight, The Craft, Blood and Chocolate.

Music - Motion City Soundtrack, Paramore, New Kids On the Block, Lifehouse, Damian Rice, Ray Lamontage, Third Eye Blind, Blink 182, You Me At Six, Fleet Foxes

Love: Being a geek :D, Socks, Twitter, Harry Potter, Twilight, YouTube lol

TV: ANTM, CSI, Being Human, Sppoks Code Nine, Snog Marry Aviod.

Books - Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Philosipher's stone, chamber of secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of fire, Order of the pheonix, Deathly hallows, Racheal Riley Diaries, Pride and Prejudice, Twelth Night, Taming of the shrew....tons more lol.

Hi!

I'm Sam :)

I was at ET1 but never got round to writing on here. I'm a performing arts student and I'm slightly geeky :)

Photo's:

2nbw0mo.jpg

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

Name - Sam :)

Age - 16

Live - Enville...It's by Stourbridge.

Fave films - The Notebook, Romeo + Juliet, Tristan + Isolde (Hence why I included it a tiny bit in FS), Meet Joe Black, Troy, Lord of the Rings, Dirty Dancing, Honey, Centre Stage, Bend It Like Beckham, Walk The Line, Harry Potter 4, Brokeback Mountain, Gossip, The Hole, Step Up 1, 10 Things I hate About You, Breakfast at Tiffany's, A Knights Tale, There's Something About Mary,The Fast and The Furious 1&3,The Mummy,The Mummy Returns, Moulin Rouge, Legally Blonde, The Covenant, Twilight, The Craft, Blood and Chocolate.

Music - Motion City Soundtrack, Paramore, New Kids On the Block, Lifehouse, Damian Rice, Ray Lamontage, Third Eye Blind, Blink 182, You Me At Six, Fleet Foxes

Love: Being a geek :(, Socks, Twitter, Harry Potter, Twilight, YouTube lol

TV: ANTM, CSI, Being Human, Sppoks Code Nine, Snog Marry Aviod.

Books - Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Philosipher's stone, chamber of secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of fire, Order of the pheonix, Deathly hallows, Racheal Riley Diaries, Pride and Prejudice, Twelth Night, Taming of the shrew....tons more lol.

Hi!

I'm Sam :)

I was at ET1 but never got round to writing on here. I'm a performing arts student and I'm slightly geeky :)

I think most of us are geeks, but imo geeks are the coolest thing around :D So we rock!!!! :D