Official Introduction Thread!

Gandalfia

I'm going all by my lonesome, friends please?!

Name: I'm Abi, Hi!

Favourite bands: Seriously I listen to everything, and I'm a sucker for anything acoustic with a bit of piano in there. But I do love the bands All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, and We The Kings. I also love a bit of dance, some hiphop, and classical if I'm in the mood. I'm a musical chameleon, ooooh!

Films: Donnie Darko! Twilight (MATE!), every chick flick out there, the Illusionist, any slushy film, Harry Potters, anything with some eye-candy in basically =].

Books: JANE EYRE, JANE EYRE, JANE EYRE. =] I love every book though, because it's an escape to someone.

Hobbies: Dance, singing and acting x 1 million, basically performing of any kind. Reading, writing, shopping, partying =].

Loves: Dr Pepper, slushy-gushy romance, being a vegetarian, chocolate dipped in a cup of tea, dressing up, wearing glasses of crazy colours, singing in front of the mirror, singing in front of anything, conversations that keep you up till four o'clock in the morning because you know it's a conversation that will change your life.

Hates: Disrespectful men, girls who have no respect for themselves, people who hurt animals, getting called 'babe' by guys you don't know, people who spend every second saying they think thye're fat when they know they're not.

Piccie of me, not sure how to do this and hope it works!

memostrecentphotoshopped.jpg

And me and two besties, on the after gcse camping trip, when we put on warpaint and decided to raid a rival schools tent for flump sweets XD. Oooh it's when i had blonde hair too, Im the one on the far right.

n671690455_4908311_2533.jpg

Talk to meeee! I need to know people there cos I'm all scared about going on my lonesome! Lol

Abi xxx

Edited by ShootingStar

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm from Northampton too, so it's an ideal location :D If it had been anywhere else I might not have been able to attend.

And hi ;)

oh really??

what part :)

I'm from a town in Northants called Towcester ;) I wont say much more than that, I'm always a bit funny with giving too much info away... lol. What about you?

I lived in Towcester until the end of 2007, and i recognise you, you were in the year below me in school....creepy XD

024.jpg

Emma and me ( pez lol ) emma will kill me lol but what the hey

( best picture i had of the two of us that didn't result after the use of alcohol....to get emma to have her pic taken)

i'll be there if i can get the time off work we'll be sarmy recruiting even though twilight has nothing to do with it lol

:WINCE:

Get your butt to Eternal Twiglet! We have floor space! And i have a few pics of us, but all are from Glasgow...need i say more?

I cant believe i havent posted in this thread! I brought my ticket back in August, and havent really posted on here alot! Epic fail on my part XD

Name: Emma

Favorite Bands: Bowling for Soup, Billy Idol, Avenged Sevenfold, Apocalyptica, Metallica, HIM, Most J-Pop/J-Rock.

Favorite Films: Anything Studio Ghibli, Both Narnia films, FF: Advent Children, Ghost Busters, Brokeback Mountain, Interview with the Vampire.

Favorite TV: Merlin, Demons, Buffy, Stargate, Gilmore Girls, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Heroes.

Favorite Books: The HitchHikers guide to the Galaxy, Anything by Gregory MacGuire, Anything by Jane Austen, Harry Potter, City of Bones & City of Ashes.

Loves: Conventions, Reading, Hello Kitty, Collecting stuff, Most Vegetables.

Hates: Mushrooms, Carrots, My ability to draw pictures that look nothing like who they are supposed to be of XD

Youve already got the picture with me and Pez, so no need for another scary pic XD

@ emmah ~it all depends on work and STUFF! damn it girl your just going to have to wait lol

erm i should introduce myself right erm the potos up there 50 ft wide im sorry if you have a wide screen comp

name :pez/paula-lou

location : Geordie land aka newcastle the jewel of the north east or so im told.

fave bands: i normaly dont do this cause it ages me so...lol but i love bowling for soup there my fave little munchkins, i love metallica, slayer ect.. i love my band burry me in black ( long live being the taborine player lol ) Band from tv are awsome who cant love anything that grunny touches.

fave film: Labrynth, goonies, indi, bttf,lost boys, lucky number sleven ( that film was made of awsome) any proper horror flick. anything to do with anything final fantasy, almost every anime i've ever seen lol love princess minokie

fave tv. HEROES, mwahhhaaaaaa, csi, dr who, anything with bill bailey in, scrubs, buffy, supernatural, alias, smallville.

fave books: anything by terry prattchit or robert rankin, the hp series, twilight series, forbiden game series, anything about acting.

loves: ALCOHOL....but not being sick in a bin or seeing the photographic evedence ( you dare emma....) guitar hero, guitars in general, The SArmy and my sarmy boys and girls, david anders and his moob apreciation socity...i love trains ...( insert sarcasm) i have an unhealthy obsestion with squirrels and kitty cats. i love hello kitty....ohhh and pink lol pink things are awsome.

hates: things that arnt pink, people who hate the sarmy ( its for charity get over yourself ok?) marmite ...wooden acting ...fake people...and people who dont know when to stop talking ....

oh and emma for getting me in to twilight in the first place ...damn you emma damn you to a pit full of pretty men from merlin lol :wub:;)

Hey everyone!!

Name- Ashley

Age - 22

Live - Gateshead (Newcastle)

Films - I like a random mix of films not too keen on action/war type ones.

My faves are: Twilight, Sex And The City, Dirty Dancing, Green Street, The Business, School Of Rock, Idle Hands, Football Factory, Mean Girls Sweeny Todd, Walk the Line, Pretty Woman and loads more.....

Music - I like all music but mostly listen to Pop and Indie but my faves are Mcfly (Im happy a lot of people here like them woo!), 30 Seconds to Mars, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Christina Aguilera & more......

TV - Supernatural, Sex and the City, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, Skins, Reaper, The OC, Twin Peaks, Family Guy, 2 Pints of Lager, Reality Shows

Books - I pretty much read anything. I like a bit of chick lit lol and obv Twilight and Harry Potter. I like autobiographys.

Love - Gigs, Meeting Bands, Going To Town, Having A Drink, Shopping, Pictures, Going For Meals, Computers, Holidays, Animals, Reading, Unicorns, Pink (The Colour) Danny Jones (Mcfly), Jared Padalecki, Sarah Jessica Parker

Hate - Chavs, Spiders, Two Faced People, Liars, Snobs.

Me with the dark hair and my friend Charlotte who will also be at the con, with Danny Mcfly:

S6302154-1.jpg

Edited by ashleyc

Music - I like all music but mostly listen to Pop and Indie but my faves are Mcfly (Im happy a lot of people here like them woo!)

Me with the dark hair and my friend Charlotte who will also be at the con, with Danny Mcfly:

S6302154-1.jpg

*is a closet McFly fan* :(

Hey Everyone!!!

Name - Sophie Russell

Age - 20 XD

Location - Cheltenham, Midlands, at University in Swansea atm

Fav Books - Twilight, its a given, Nicholas Evans, Jean M Auel, HP Tamora Pierce and lots more!

Fav Films - Sin City, Another Cinderella Story is my guilty pleasure, Die Hard the majority of films!

Likes - Cooking, reading, drinking, eating out, messing around with my housemates!

Dislikes - Spiders and gloves!!

It took 2 hours from finding out about the convention to forking out the cash!! Cant wait XD I am coming with two of my obsessed housemates Bethan and Amy

Shown here!

n528280018_5084476_8745.jpg

Hey guys! :)

Name: Bethan

Location: At the moment, I'm in Swansea Uni :D Home town is Rhoose, just outside Cardiff XD

Favourite Books: The Twilight Saga is a given! Sepulchre and Labyrinth both by Kate Mosse, Sabriel by Garth Nix, Life of Pi by Yann Martel, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger...I read most things though!

Favourite Films: 12 Angry Men, The Shawshank Redemption, The Bourne Trilogy, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Footloose, A Chorus Line, The Departed, Goodfellas, Notebook...anything really!

Hobbies: I love to dance. And sing at the top of my lungs. And read. And laugh. And partyyy. And travel. And meet people. And dream. And do random things. And role down grassy hills. And get soaked. And ride massive rollercoasters (I'm an adrenaline junkie and a half :P). And swim. And be hyper. And yeah, I like to do everything! :D

I've gone into the wonderful world of my overdraft as a result of student life, and buying these tickets, but I'm so excited that it doesn't even matter! Can't wait to meet everyone!! :)

I'm on the right!

n636429255_914901_8730.jpg

Name: Ellie

Live: South west london

Films: what's eating gilbert grape, the notebook

Music: muse, incubus, biffy clyro, paramore, eva cassidy, pendulum

Books: the time traveler's wife, to kill a mockingbird, twilight

Likes: gigs, travelling, holidays, malibu, painting, meeting new people

Hates: watching sports, chicken... and not much else

Studies: psychology english lit and art and i want to do international development at uni. :)

i don't have any pics... haha

Name: Jess

Live: Surrey

Films: Disney Classics, Jurrassic Park, Twilight, Hot Fuzz, The Pursuit of Happyness

Books: Twilight series, Harry Potter Series, Generation Dead

This is my first Convention so I'm a bit nervy but SO excited! I've paid extra for a Shoot with Taylor Lautner ( :thumbup: ) and I'm so looking forward to it! We've made loads of people in our class very, very jealous :P

Me:

n1049706544_292855_9560.jpg

I'm on the left, the brunette. :P

My friend, Kate, who's coming is on the left with the curly hair.

I shall be hopefully wearing my TEAM JACOB t-shirt (If it comes in time that is)

Name- Becky

Age - 20

Live - Wirral/Liverpool

I am currently at uni studying journalism, thats about it really =]

Films - Twilight =p Thirteen, Accross the Universe, Almost Famous, Closer, The Notebook, Superbad, The notorious Bettie Page and many more...

Music - Evanescence, John Butler Trio, Natty, Funeral For a Friend, Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, SOAD, Counting Crows, Dallas Green, Taking back Sunday, Lacuna Coil, Christina Aguilera, Stone Sour....

TV - Heroes, Friends, Buffy, Skins, Gilmore Girls, 8 simple rules....

Books - I wont put the obvious =p apart from the Saga i love the Tales of the Otori triligy, Shanghai Baby, The Time Travellers Wife, P.s I love you, Her, Wuthering Heights, Memoirs of a Geisha....

Love - Going to gigs, lots of gigs =] meeting bands, shopping, taking lots of photos, my boyfriend and my cats =]

myspace - www.myspace.com/x_forever_fallen_x

Facebook - search x_becky_friar_x@yahoo.co.uk

n1067501203_363098_5330351.jpg

S7300511.jpg

S7300528.jpg

:D

Edited by foreverbella

Name - Talie

Age - 19

Live - Glasgow (but im a brummie <3)

Fave films - Sweeny todd, Fight club, american psycho, 28 weeks later, the notebook, troy, resident evil, mr and mrs smith, harry potters, pirates of the caribeeannannanan, derailed, inside man, enchanted, little mermaid

Music - All american rejects, Fallout boy, sugarcult, mayday parade, hellogoodbye,kimya dawson, joshua radin etc.......

Hate cats devil creatures, love magical shiz, love clubbing hate early uni starts

Books - The obvious, Harry potter, lord of the rings, star girl, where rainbows end, dedication, high jinx, my best friends daughter

this is me posting like a biatch

n547513514_1312292_2956.jpg

And this is me nice and ginger, and clearly sober

4585523400a9256417170l.jpg

im like new on this, so you's probs wont recognise me! B-)

Name: April (ugh i hate my name)

Live: essex

Films: mean girls, wild child, twilight, p.s i love you, how to loose a guy in 10 days, chick flicks (:

Music: jonas brothersssss, taylor swift, kings of leon, lady gaga, miley cyrus, mcfly, paramore!

TV: desperate housewives, friends, skins

Books: twilight

I love: my friends, hugs, hot chocolate <33, meeting new people, shopping, having a laugh (:

me (ugh)

25sy63k.jpg

me & my favourite band (;

25spjra.jpg

Name Odette

Age 30

Lives Milton Keynes

Music

The Killers, Hard-Fi, Coldplay, Kasabian, Jack Johnson, The Thrills, No Doubt, The Zutons, Elvis, The Small Faces (Mod & Northern Soul), Kinks, Doors, Beatles, Weller, The Jam, The Who, Prince, Stone Roses, Supergrass, Johnny Cash, Charlatans, The Verve, Happy Mondays, Primal Scream, Zero 7, Killers, Oasis, Ash, The Beach Boys, Black Grape, David Bowie, Libertines, Athlete, Abba, Jose Feliciano, Madonna, Kylie, Shed Seven, Snow Patrol, Badly Drawn Boy, Beck, Embrace, Scissor Sisters, Garbage, Pulp, Doves, Suede, the Kooks, The Mystery Jets, Muse, Blondie, Gwen Stefani, The Hollies, Kaiser Chiefs, The Byrds, Duran Duran, Humble Pie, Jocelyn Brown, Manfred Mann, Maroon 5, Placebo, Long Pigs, Sex Pistols, Clash, Stereophonics...

Films

Donnie Darko, Control, The Lost Boys, Reality Bites, Cruel Intentions, The Labrynth, The Notebook, The Butterfly Effect, Heathers, Unfaithful, Bridget Jones, Backbeat, Small Faces, Quadrophrenia, The Burbs, Vanilla Sky, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Ghost, Pretty Woman, The Business, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Sweetest Thing, Harry Potter's, Walk the Line, Pride and Prejudice (BBC production), Juno, What's eating Gilbert Grape...

Books

The five people you meet in Heaven, The Islamist, The Golden Compass, My Booky Wook, The Alchemist A fable about following your dream, Memoirs of a Geisha, Pride and Prejudice, The Da Vinci Code, Not without my daughter, Bridget Jones, Harry Potters, Come Together, Feel, Hotel Babylon, John, The Northern Lights, The Lovely Bones...

LOVES wine and Singstar HATES water towers, has an irrational fear of them and bad hair days

Claire, who is coming to the con, then me on the left hand side...

DSCF1492.jpg

Name - Bella Wilson

Age - 18

Live - North Shropshire

Fave films - Moulin Rouge, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Cant Hardly Wait, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride and Disney films!

Music - Simple Plan, Delta Goodrem, The Mission District, Saving Aimee, 30 Seconds to Mars, Elliot Minor and The Veronicas.

I Love singing and am going to London this year to study Performing Arts so I can get into films.

Books - Confessions of a Shopaholic, Running with Scissors, Atonement, Romeo and Juliet, Pride and Prejudice, A Midsummer Nights Dream and of course the Twilight series!

And heres a photo of me taken by my friend while on a boat in New York =)

ew.jpg

Name - Liz

Age - 16

Live - Bournemouth

Fave Films - Mean Girls, Twilight, Wild Child, Van Helsing, Sex & The City The Movie, Harry Potter, Disney Films (:, National Treasure - book of secrets, The Day After Tomorrow, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, The Phantom Of The Opera (:

Music - McFLY, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Kings Of Leon, Lady Gaga, All American Rejects, Paramore, Muse, Blink 182, Girls Aloud, Bon Jovi, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy

TV - Friends, 90210, The Hills, Top Gear, That 70's Show, The OC

Books - Twilight Series, Harry Potter, Confessions Of A Shopoholic & Anything Else By Sophie Kinsella.

I Love Singing, Skiing, Horse Riding, Meeting New People, Hugs & Lazy Days (:

This Is Me

snv32513.jpg

& this is my best friend and i.

snv33947.jpg

Films: mean girls, wild child, twilight, p.s i love you, how to loose a guy in 10 days, chick flicks (:

Music: jonas brothersssss, taylor swift, kings of leon, lady gaga, miley cyrus, mcfly, paramore!

I love: my friends, hugs, hot chocolate <33, meeting new people, shopping, having a laugh (:

me (ugh)

25sy63k.jpg

25spjra.jpg

i'm so jelous! lol, this was before the hammersmith apollo concert right? x

Edited by LizLucy92

I never did this, and now I feel obligated to! Haha

Name - Jenny : )

Age - 19

Live - Gloucestershiiire.

Music - Paramore, Jimmy Eat World, McFly, Muse, City & Colour, Earth, Wind and Fire, Kids in Glass Houses, Ray LaMontagne, Smashing Pumpkins, Calvin Harris, Kings of Leon, Katy Perry, James Morrison.. Too many!

Films - Twilight, Transformers, Iron Man, Disturbia, Hard Candy, Never Back Down, How To Be, Donnie Darko, The Girl Next Door, Juno, Knocked Up, Superbad, Shaun of the Dead, REC, The Hills Have Eyes blah blah blah.

Books - The Twiligh Saga (obv), Girlfriend in a Coma, the Black Dagger Brotherhood books by J.R Ward and am currently reading The Host.

TV - Family Guy, Most Haunted, Gossip Girl, Joan of Arcadia, Scrubs, Friends, Gavin and Stacey.

Love - Reading, photography, drinking copious amounts of wine, dancing after drinking that wine, Robert Pattinson, Shia Labeouf, Kellan Lutz mmmm, unleashing my inner Guitar Hero, giving sad people bear hugs and sleeping!

Hate - Alot of things. Especially the sound of people clipping their toe nails. EEEK.

I would put a picture up like everyone else seems to be doing, but I'm too lazy! Ha, I'm basically tall, fat and brunette. Fo Shizz.

me (ugh)

25sy63k.jpg

25spjra.jpg

aw, you look so scared!

The one on the far right looks like my friend...