Official Introduction Thread!

Gandalfia

Name - Tara

Age - 26

Live - London

Fave films - Jurassic Park, Goodfellas, A Matter of Life and Death, Almost Famous, Lawrence of Arabia, Catch Me If You Can, There Will Be Blood, Blade Runner, Se7en, L.A Confidential.

Music - Kings of Leon, Bruce Springsteen, Led Zeppelin, Smashing Pumpkins, Elbow, Metallica, Jeff Buckley, Weezer, The Rolling Stones, Interpol, Velvet Underground, Radiohead, MGMT and Prince.

Love cats. Hate Woody Allen. Love Leonardo DiCaprio.

Books - Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jude, Girlfriend in a Coma, A Doll's House, Vampire Chronicles, Slaughterhouse 5, Revolutionary Road, Neverwhere, Therese Raquin and His Dark Materials. I'm not putting the obvious in :thumbup:

n565820079_1158316_336.jpg

n565820079_3844388_3825.jpg

This had to added as well :o

Edited by Gandalfia

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name - Tara

Age - 25

Hometown: Andernach/ Germany, but also Bjorkdale / Canada

Fave films - so many, I love movies

Music - Country, Pop/ Rock, some faves are Nickelback, Coldplay, Faith Hill, JoDee Messina, Michael Bolton etc.

I have a horse and two cats.

Books - most novels by Cecilia Ahern, of course Twilight is on the top of the list though.

DSCF0291.jpg

Another one:

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo211/C...rSamstag078.jpg

This girl is all about the doctor but hates needles... And I´m a real all season - girl. There´s amazing aspects of both summer and winter.

Edited by Carlistara

OK I'm game...

Name - Elaine

Age - Over 35...that's all your getting!

Location - Cotswolds

Films - Stargate, Interview with a Vampire, Bram Stokers Dracula, The Scarlet Letter, Star Wars 4/5/6, Mama Mia (yes really), Iron Man, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, Pride and Prejudice, yes the Kiera Knightly one, and Labyrinth...David Bowie Rocks!

Books - Besides the obvious, Harry Potter, early Stephen King, Labyrinth and Sepulchre (Kate Mosse), Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Girlfriend in a Coma (courtesy of teenage daughter).Oh I forgot...Jane Austen especially P&P

Music - Muse, Jamiroqui, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Neo, McFly ( :P ), Style Council, Take That, classical...anything really except country!

Loves - Being on a permanent diet! :P

Hates - Deliberate facial hair (trimmed taches and beards etc. Neglecting shaving for a few days is fine). Friends ;)

K this is a bad picture...I was a little...trashed!

DSC03512.jpg

Edited by JaneDoe

Name - Jenny

Age - 21

Hometown - Manchester, UK

Fave films - Titanic, Blade, LOTR, Saving Private Ryan, Donnie Darko, Superman the Movie, The Notebook, Chronicles of Narnia, + too many to list.

Music - Jimmy Eat World, Coheed & Cambria, Brand New, Snow Patrol, Panic At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Imogen Heap, etc...

Books - Twilight Saga! Plus: I Am Legend, The Book Thief, Harry Potter, The Time Traveler's Wife, Gossip Girl, Maximum Ride, The Da Vinci Code, Eragon, Narnia, etc...

I love Buffy (in an obsessive kind of way), far too many TV shows, BAE.com, all things Twilight, wandering off to the cinema, live music, and working at Borders.

My favourite picture of all time...

MeJames1.jpg

Edited by prophecygirl

Name - Tara

Age - 27

Hometown - Dublin, Ireland

Fave films - Lord of the Rings, Some like it hot and give me a good Carry On any day.

Music - Anything Classical, Josh Groban, Take That, Abba (Anything really except rap)

Books - Twilight, The Silmarillion, Angels & Deamons

In my 'always a bridesmaid' days (ok so it was July)

Wedding1.jpg

(sooo... if I just call everyone Tara I'll be right most of the time?!)

Name - Lizzi

Age - 25

Hometown - Sunderland (that's near Newcastle)

Fave films - Music and Lyrics, Phantom of the Opera, LOTR, Ever After, Hackers, Empire Records, Ferris Buellers Day Off... probably loads more, but those are the ones that come straight to mind.

Music - A very eclectic taste, but predominantly boybands of the middle-90s... Backstreet Boys, Hanson, a1, D-side, BBMak. Also like classical music, and live guitar-based bands.

Books - where to start... Anything by the following authors - Tamora Pierce, Karen Miller, Naomi Novik, Robert Jordan (R.I.P.), Robin Hobb, Stephenie Meyer (;-))... you get the gist - fantasy fiction mostly!!

0170.jpg

From my wedding last October...

usrachelswedding.jpg

And one from last month showing off my baby bump... only 5 weeks to go until my son is born! ;)

Name - Jade

Age - 17

Location - Leicestershire (so about 40 minutes from Northampton :D)

Films & TV - Dirty Dancing, Moulin Rouge, Music and Lyrics, Pride and Prejudice, Interview with a Vampire, Pretty Woman and 10 Things I Hate About You...and more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Books - Harry Potter, The Black Magician Trilogy, The Time Traveller's Wife, Never Let Me Go, and Twilight of course! (plus about a million more xD)

Music - Meat Loaf! :dance: Snow Patrol, Muse, LostProphets, Bon Jovi, ABBA, Take That, Coldplay, Deep Blue Something...basically a load of things, I love rave music, the old stuff, and classical too :3.

I love being creative, fan fiction and procrastinating.

I hate moths :B

seaside.png

Name: Christa

Live: London

Films: Star Wars, George A Romero flicks, Lotr, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Jaws, pretty much everything Tim Burton has ever done, Hammer Horror, Indiana Jones x 4, Alien 1-3 (3 is flawed but interesting, the last one was just too CG and um...yeah I'm not that into it), Clerks, Universal monster flicks (Wolfman, Dracula etc....), The Exorcist, The Godfather Parts 1 and 2, Enter The Dragon oh look I could go on forever here, the list actually never ends! EDIT!!! I totally forgot to put Tropic Thunder and Trading Places here and I INSIST they be included. Also really enjoyed Pineapple Express last week and I have a feeling that's going to make it onto my classic movies list :P

Music: Black Sabbath, My Chemical Romance, Muse, Rage Against The Machine, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Motley Crue (nostalgia goes a LOOOOOOOOONNNNG way :P ), Rise Against, Alkaline Trio, Taking Back Sunday, The Cure blah blah blah I cannot write EVERYONE down. I love a lot of bands.

Books: Catch 22, A Clockwork Orange, Watchmen, Dracula, Sense and Sensability, The Harry Potter Books, The Hobbit, The Lord Of The Rings, The Umbrella Academy, The Dark Knight Returns, Interview With The (hey Tara!) Vampire, The Killing Joke, them things what that Stephenie Meyer bird wrote I forget the names.

Likes: Music, films, books, cats, cherry Twizzlers , t-shirts, JAMES FRANCO IN PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, Shia's 'fro, Ray Toro's 'fro.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who do not wash their hands after going to the toilet, arrogance, cruelty to animals, cruelty to people, my own "after the mosh pit" 'fro.

I am the short, slightly less furry one

Bobandmeresized.jpg

Rather marvellously I cut most of Davey's head off in this pic. It's like I knew he wasn't going to love Twilight

CMManchester4025resize.jpg

This is my favourite pic EVER. Please note I am neither of these men I just wanted to share my favourite pic :P

4pvqfxs.jpg

I love this gif so much! Some say "too much" :blink:

frank.gif

Edited by Big_Pants

Hello everyone. I'm new, this is me;

Name - Louise

Age - The wrong side of 35!

Hometown - Just south of Bedford

Films - The Alien films, Westworld, Stargate and anything else sci-fi. Vampire films especially the Blade trilogy and Dracula in all his forms and Horror in general. I do have a soft spot for Disney but don't tell everyone :P

Music - Most things except thrash metal and R&B. I love Scissor Sisters, The Cure, Nickelback, Bauhaus and the 80s (a clue to my age there!!!:blink: )

Books. The obvious! The Belgariad & Mallorean by David Eddings, anything by Kelley Armstrong, Labyrinth, The Time Travellers Wife and the Chronicles of Narnia (I'm still a child at heart) amongst my usual sci-fi & horror diet!

Likes/Dislikes - Love to travel, Hate having to work, love cats, hate being bored.

I've tried to attach a piccy but I'm an internet dunce so I hope it worked. :P If not then I'm 5'9", 8 stone and a former Miss UK (I wish!!)

Nah - I can't figure it out yet (BUT I WILL) Hope the link is ok instead!

This is me;

EndoftheWorld.jpg

Edited by LULABELLE

Name - Leanne

Age - 24

Lives - SE London

Movies - Harry Potter Movies, Lord Of The Rings Movies, Anything By Tim Burton (the man is a legend), Dodgeball, 50 First Dates, The Wedding Singer, The Lost Boys and Loads more

Books - Harry Potter Series, Twilight Saga (obviously) A Certain Slant Of Light, Most YA paranormal fiction, Jane Austen And The Bronte Sisters works

Music - Fall Out Boy, Take That, A Fine Frenzy, The Cab, Paramore, Linkin Park and loads of others

Loves - Animals (I have 4 dogs, 2 cats and Fish) Reading, Going to the cinema, listening to music, looking around the internet, Kitsch and Shabby Chic things, Jewellery, TV

Dislike - Animal Cruelty, Egos, Bullying, Bad Manners

I would love to one day own an Alpaca (random trivia)

AnthonyHeadme2edit.jpg

One of my fave pictures. Tony Head is the sweetest guy!!!

Edited by leanne_marie2007

UPDATED JULY 2009 :blink:

Name - Lauren

Age - 18

Live - Northants

Fave films - The Frighteners, Pineapple Express, Back To The Future, Good Will Hunting, Gone In 60 Seconds, The Dark Knight, Dogma, Step Brothers, Eagle Eye, Anchorman, Stomp The Yard, Star Wars, Star Trek, Role Models, LOTR, Constantine, Fight Club, Saved!, Shaun of the Dead, The Terminator films, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Hellboy, Coraline.

TV - Supernatural, Lost, The Mentalist, Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, Tru Blood, Miami Ink.

Music - Blue October, Linkin Park, Daughtry, Thriving Ivory, 30STM, Biffy Clyro, The Cure, Travis, The All-American Rejects, AC/DC, Air Traffic, Switchfoot, Matchbox Twenty, Blue Öyster Cult, Young Love, Theory Of A Deadman, Stone Sour, Hellogoodbye, Good Charlotte, Three Days Grace, Counting Crows, Nine Days, 3 Doors Down, Kansas, The Jam, Jimmy Eat World, Black Stone Cherry, Aerosmith, Keane, Cheap Trick, MCR, Muse, Gavin DeGraw, Vertical Horizon, The Killers, Papa Roach, Enter Shikari ♥

Books - Twilight saga (obvious or what?!), Harry Potter, His Dark Materials, The Hobbit, The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time, The Time Traveler's Wife and anything else that looks good. (I read a lot and almost anything if I'm honest lol) I also read a fair bit of manga nowadays.

I love marshmellows, anything Twilight related and the TV shows Supernatural, Lost and Miami Ink!!! XD

I hate the university application process - It's too stressful!

HOPEFULLY, by ET2 I will be at University studying History and Philosophy.

www.facebook.com/laaaauuren < pictures are on there.

dg.jpg

This picture is realllllllly old now!

Edited by Laurenx

Name - Charlotte

I think there is another Charlotte here too, so you can go with Charlie or Lotte.

Age - 20

Live - Hvalsø, (near Roskilde), Denmark

Fave films - Almost any cartoons (used to study 3D Animation), Freedom Writers, With Honors, Finding Forrester, Pride and Prejudice, Becoming Jane, Sense and Sensibility, Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean, Harry Potter. I watch A LOT of movies, so there are much more to add.

Fave music - I am not very picky and I can listen to everything. I also do enjoy almost anything.

Fave books - The Harry Potter Series, The Twilight Saga.

Of authors I enjoy Lene Kaaberbøl, Shakespeare, Jane Austen and others too.

Right now I am taking a year off from school, working in a day care/nursery with 1 - 3 year olds. I love it, simple as that :)

Next summer I want to study Anthropology at the University of Copenhagen, hoping to also do some time abroad.

Besides that my passion is photography, drawing, painting, watercolours and being creative in general.

You will probably see me at the convention in t-shirts I designed myself and homemade earrings.

I have a ruby coloured English cocker spaniel named Mille; she is my own personal devil spawn. She uses most of her time rolling around, messing up my bed!

Mille.jpg

I need to have my mom take a new photograph of me, so until then you can see my dog!

Edited by Aakerman

Name - Marie

Age - 21

Live - W.Midlands - Staffordshire

Fave films - -Termintor 2 -The Faculty -Transformers -Distburbia -Final Destintion 1, 2, 3 -A cinderella Story -Raise your Voice -Bring it on - The day after tomorrow -The Lost Boys 1 & 2 -Harry Potter movies -Blade 1 & 3 - Dusk till dawn - Home Alone - Titanic - Deap Impact & so much more.

Tv - SUPERNATURAL - One Tree Hill - CSI NY - Gossip Girl - Terninator SCC - 90210 - Moonlight -Prison Break - Kyle xy - Ugly Betty

Desperate Housewives - Smallville - Home and away!

Miami & LA Ink

Music - Falling up, BackStreet Boys, The Calling, Girls Aloud, Evanescence, Hilary Duff, Cascada, Jesse McCartney, Pussycat Dolls, Linkin Park, 30 seconds to mars, Mcfly, Xtina, The Script - Music on SPN

Books - Twilight saga

I love conventions, tattoos, movies, photography,TV, Twilight stuff :)

I will turn 22 at the con, well the day b4 :)

& This is me :) and then me and Riley Smith :wub:

123gl9.jpg

merileyly0.jpg

Edited by Charisma

Name - Grace

Age - 13.. i feel young xD

Live - Daventry, Northants

Films - too many! all the aliens + predators, serenity, hellboy, little miss sunshine, zoolander xD, transformers, blues brothers, Harry Potters, LOTR. most things really, the comedies, the sci-fis, the actions and anything in between :)

Music - The Script, Elliot Minor, Kids In Glass Houses, Kill Hannah, You Me At Six, Linkin Park, McFly, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, Paramore, Madina Lake, The Audition, Boys Like Girls et many more :)

Books - lots and lots, i recommend Unwind by Neal Shusterman. its a kids book, but its good, trust me. and, ahem, the obvious of course.

i love using smilies :) xD

i love showmasters o'course :)

i love all the people i've met at cons, famous or not

I've been going to them since they started,

i hate it when people treat me like a newbie when i've probably been to more than them! xD

oh, and i couldn't live without skinnie jeans + diet coke =D

SP_A0226-1-1.jpg

this is my nice edited pic of me =D

CNV00008-1-1.jpg

i had a dealers pass xD

Name: Becky

Films: The Usual Suspects, It's A Wonderful Life, ET, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, Alien, The Thing, Pride And Prejudice, Withnail And I, There Will Be Blood, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and billions more - I could go on....

Music: The Who, The Cribs, Elbow, Duran Duran, Pet Shop Boys, McFly, The Futureheads, Let's Wrestle, LCD Soundsystem, Girls Aloud, Ladyhawke, Sugababes, Justice and again, billions more.

TV: LOST :P

Books: Lord Of The Rings, His Dark Materials, Neverwhere, American Gods, Glamorama, 1984, Brave New World, Grapes Of Wrath, East Of Eden, Order Of The Phoenix, Underworld, Atonement

Likes: cats, wine, Robert Downey Jr, dancing, lager, vegetables, rum, sweaty gigs, Keira Knightley, geeking out over films, going mental over things, Kiefer Sutherland

Hates: Miserable gits, bitchiness, rudeness, cruelty, last orders

This is me and John Hurt this summer:

johnhurt.jpg

This is me actually feeling some warmth this year, in Jordan (Tara was probably reading Eclipse at the time :D)

wadirum.jpg

Attempt No. 2

Name:Lisa

Hobbies: Reading, Listening to music, Singing (yes singing!), shopping , travelling, going to the cinema

Fav Books: Harry Potter series, The Undead series, The Shopaholic series and lots lots lots lots more. I like fictions, romance, sci-fi/fantasy. And of course, the series that has taken over my life - TWILIGHT SERIES..woohooo...*round of applause*

Music: Daughtry, Muse, Blue October, Simple Plan, The Fratellis, Nickelback, The Fray, Kelly Clarkson, BSB, Leona Lewis, Andrea Ross etc!

Movies: too many to list! i like all kinds of movies except horror (i mean those REALLY scary ones like Exorcist) and those about gruesome murders like Saw!! LOVE romantic comedies

Love: going to sleep at night and not having to worry about tomorrow

Hate: the reality because Edward Cullen isn't real!!

dscn0369au2.jpg

Edited by lisa_swm

Name - Anita.

Age - 30... ish!

Live - Inverness, Scotland.

Fave films - Top Gun, Lost Boys, Superman Returns, SWAT, Grease 1 & 2, Hitch & Hackers.

Music - Bon Jovi, 30 STM, Bush, Gavin Rossdale, FOB, a few others...

Books - Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, autobiographies, anything by Stephen King, Nicholas Sparks & Nicholas Evans.

I am married to Ali, we have a 7 year old son called Luke, who will probably be coming to ET with me. :D

l_f0c5bfac69955356642dffeda79b1348.jpg

l_acd85b03ee6be5807fb0e9036c6a0efb.jpg

I change my hair more often than I change my socks, so it will probably be blond again by Feb! :thumbup:

Hmmm all girls! Where are the boys?

I will be there!

I'm Davey, I'm ** years of age, and I like to party!

My pic is with Christa, even if she did cut my face off!

I just finished Twilight last night actually, just need to find out who has the second book in this house so I can steal it!

:thumbup:

Haha, ok...

Name - Lee

Age - 25

Live - Exeter, Devon

n515121369_393352_1305.jpg

Films - Jurassic Park, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Shawshank Redemption, The Elephant Man, Titanic, Edward Scissorhands, Catch Me If You Can, Alien, 12 Angry Men, Apollo 13, Romeo + Juliet...

TV - Lost, Six Feet Under, Carnivale, 24, The X Files...

Music - Smashing Pumpkins, David Bowie, Bjork, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Radiohead, Michael Jackson, Echo & the Bunnymen, Vaughan Williams, Nine Inch Nails, Girls Aloud, Leftfield...

Books - Great Expectations, Birdsong, The Lord of the Rings, Shutter Island, Revolutionary Road, Harry Potter, The Kite Runner, The Exorcist, His Dark Materials, Veronika Decides to Die, Neverwhere...

I love going out (especially in London), collecting things, discovering new obsessions, Leonardo DiCaprio, listening to music ridiculously loud, dancing, photography, fashion, travelling the world, Jack Daniels and laughing 'til it hurts!

I hate cheese.

:D

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

Well, let's try :YAHOO:

maisonkv6.jpg

Name : Marilys

Birthday : 20th June 1986

Height : 162 cm

Weight : *top secret* XD haha, no, 52kg

Eyes : green, blue, yellow depending on the weather, but officially green.

Hair : constantly changing ...

Live : my body in Paris, France, half of my heart is in Portland, Oregon and the other half is in Scotland.

Perfume : I change quite a lot, but usually Chanel n°5, Dior Addict, Flower Bomb Viktor&Rolf, Amour de Kenzo.

Fav brands : Chloé, Zara, Stradovarius, Promod, Desigual, Mc Queen, lots of Japanese brands

Films : sooooo much... First to come to my mind are Requiem for A Dream, The Dreamers, Les Chansons d'Amour, La Belle Personne, Alexander, Un Chien Andalou, l'Âge d'Or, The Misfits, Les Filles du Botaniste, Harry Potter series of course, Lord Of The Rings, Last Days, Elephant, ... In fact, it's easier to say what I don't like : stupid action-movies or stupid blockbusters.

TV : I don't watch so much TV. I like Scrubs, House M.D., and ... that's all XD

Music :again so much to say ... I'll say I don't like techno, Tektonik (yuk >......<) and rap. Some of my favorite artists at the moment are : Alex Beaupain, Francisca Valenzuela, Jimmy Eat World, Matchbox Twenty, Froufrou, Muse, Eric Satie, Bach, Beethoven, AaRON, Lilly Allen, Emma Wallace, Muse, Sia, Danny Elfman, Julie Fowlis, RF and Lili de la mora, Snow Patrol, The Verve, The Strokes, Maroon 5, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Anna Ternheim, Cocoon, A Fine Frenzy, Pagoda, Air, Zero 7, PJ Harvey, Feist, Cat Power, Debussy, Wagner, Coldplay, Kaki King, Cary Brothers, Yael Naim, Lily Chou-chou, Eric Serra (artists on my iTouch ^^ )

Books : Federico Garcia Lorca, Salvador Dali, Christiane Desroches Noblecourt, Jane Austen, Stephenie Meyer, Amélie Nothomb, Nietzsche, Dante, Plato, Nathalie Sarraute, Michel de Montaigne, Pascal, ... (French classical literature), Ovide, Stephenie Meyer, J.K. Rowling, J.R. Tolkien, .... (on my iTouch again)

love : playing music (piano or clarinet), llistening to music, reading, writing, drawing, fashion, travelling around the world, learning, discovering new obsessions, making new friends, going to concert, going out with friends, Japan and South Korea, SCOTLAND (I wanna go back to Edinburgh T.....T), spending time in museums, wandering in Paris, Sauternes (yummy), having a lot of fun...

hate : SUN ( I know, that's weird, but I don't like sunny weather), visual kei fangirls (sorry if they are some here, but honestly, in Paris, they are frightening), not having internet, not having a piano of my own, myself in general and that's all I think, apart from the obvious things (racism, sexism, lots of bad stuffs in -ism)

Edited by isabelle&lily

Name - Megan

Age - 38!!

Live - Hertford, Hertfordshire

Films - Interview With The Vampire, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Last Castle, Harry Potter, Disney/Pixar etc, Anything with Nic Cage (I don't care if it's awful :YAHOO: ), Ferris Buller, Breakfast Club, Titanic, the Bourne movies, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars x 6, GI Jane, Love Actually, 10 Things I Hate About You, Pricilla Queen of the Desert, rom coms are my guilty pleasure. You know - How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Sweet Home Alabama, Hitch etc. Princess Bride, Stardust, anything with Viggo Mortensen, Barry Pepper or Jim Caveizel :smile: . Pride and Prejudice, 300, The Notebook, Equilibrium, Grease, Gladiator... Ok I'm bored now so you must be ;)

Music - Prince, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Scissor Sisters, Bon Jovi, Nickleback, Seth Lakeman and classical. I pretty much like anything except rap and jazz.

TV - Buffy, 4400, CSI, Dexter, Hex, any good BBC drama, Primeval, Sliders, Roswell, Eastenders, Silent Witness, Dr Who, Torchwood, Inspector Lynley.... I could go on forever.

Books - Twilight, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Jodi Picoult, Potter, His Dark Materials, Jilly Cooper's Riders series, The No1 Ladies Detective Agency series, books from films though I have to read the book before I see the film!

Love - Marmite, animals, cinema, my allotment, my dog, working for myself, chocolate, rainbows, the beach, reading, music, Southern Comfort, going to the theatre, Superman, cooking, listening to my 9 year old son play his guitar.

Hate - Marmite, people who are cruel to animals, people who are rude/obnoxious/stupid/cruel/bullies, swimming in the sea, bad drivers, anything with more than 4 legs.

mini-BBQ008.jpg

Edited by Gerrysgirl

Name: Sarah

Live: Milton Keynes

Films: LOTR, HP, Disney Films

TV: CSI, West Wing, SG, Chuck, Greys Anatomy (& many many more)

Books: Stephanie Meyer, Christopher Paolini, Jonathan Stroud, JK Rowling, JR Tolkien

Loves: Anything Twilight related, LOTR, Michael Gruber, musicals, good films, good soundtracks, my husband

Hates: spiders, bugs, mean/selfish people

dont have a photo....sorry

http://IMG_0809[1] (2)[/img]

TEST PIC.. let's see if it works!!

http://IMG_0809[1] (2)[/img]

TEST PIC.. let's see if it works!!

nope.. I will keep trouble shooting.. I'm sure it's super easy..:headscratch:

enbarrassed much.. ha ha

In your profile u have this linkand then on that page i copied the link to the pic is this you?

http://s438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/b...urrent=mail.jpg

yay.. that's me!

Anyway, my name is Yvette

I am in my early 30's and single

Love traveling.. love my dogs.. (almost Edward like unconditional love I'd say) love adventure.. and meeting new people and new places.

my favorite music: alternative. Bands "right now" Coldplay, Muse, big fan of U2.

shows: entourage, grey's anatomy, gossip girl, ugly betty, the starter wife, and of course.. the Amazing Race (those locations!!)

reads: till I got hooked on TW series.. really bad book reader.. mostly read magazines like Entertainment Weekly, Cosmo, and all sorts of Travel magazines.. plus all sorts of periodicals for work.. but I was a total fan of Nancy Drew growing up.

Places I'd like to visit soon.. India, anywhere in South America.. and the Greek Islands.

Can't wait to meet each and every one of you..

Name: Karin

Live: Germany

Films: Lord of the Rings. Pirates of the Caribbean. Lady and the Tramp.

Books: Twilight-series, of course. The Host. Lord of the Rings. Harry Potter. Anything by Noah Gordon.

Love: Horses. Cookies. Reading. Nature. Rain.

Hate: Rude/ selfish/ intolerant people. Spiders. Elevators.

Edited by Esme